Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Radio 2 breakfast newsreader shouted out all those who ran in costume. Him and Zoe Ball said 'was it a tooth or a bone. I think it was a bone. Yeah "somebody" as a bone' lol so even they didn't recognise him. Unless it was the other bone they saw.
---
Who the duck needs to know he's got the shits?

View attachment 2123696
View attachment 2123697
Is it not more likely the bug Leo had? Although TBf I imagine your body is in all sorts of a mess after running that distance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apropos of nothing, what was the MMA gym that Fakey kicks blokes' shins at? Always puts it in his Insta stories, but there's nowt on his feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe if he hadn’t stopped to get his parrot set up face on tv he would have finished quicker.Flaps be curling her hair he’s supposed to be playing with Leo is it not at nursery today.Never known a man moan so much and saying he got the 💩 grow up you idiot.
I saw a guy just behind Adele Robert’s who finished well under 4 hours. The bloke had 2 prosthetic legs. Those are the real heroes running. Not a Bellend like Prickenden.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just wondering Jake and Polly why you need so much publicity when you have 1m followers 🤔???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw a guy just behind Adele Robert’s who finished well under 4 hours. The bloke had 2 prosthetic legs. Those are the real heroes running. Not a Bellend like Prickenden.
I was just reading about the marathon last night and there really were some heroes taking part.

I haven't read or looked at anything JQ has posted, but he definitely should not be belittling finishing times. FFS. He really outdoes himself daily in levels of stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How does he know his 5 hour run was a tit time for him if he didn’t run enough 🙄

Liar liar liar. Excuse of costume and not running enough. All lies. All a publicity stunt. 14k is a great amount for charity but not when you have a million followers. Even if just 5% of his followers sponsored him that would be 50k. So strange man!

Reactions: 21
New he wouldn't be happy with his time. For someone as fit as him.who trains daily its bad to be fair. New the costume would be used as a excuse, its why he wore it.

So surprised his mum wasn't there!!!! No way would I not go and cheer my kid on doing something like that especially if it was for their brother. Weird. Did she acknowledge it? I unfollowed her, couldn't cope with her emerdale updates and seeing her check her script lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
New he wouldn't be happy with his time. For someone as fit as him.who trains daily its bad to be fair. New the costume would be used as a excuse, its why he wore it.

So surprised his mum wasn't there!!!! No way would I not go and cheer my kid on doing something like that especially if it was for their brother. Weird. Did she acknowledge it? I unfollowed her, couldn't cope with her emerdale updates and seeing her check her script lol.
Lol I blocked her but look if I can stand to hear her ramblings.Not sure if she bothered to mention her stupid son as she’s to busy writing in her note book to notice anyone including her grandkids.She really thinks she’s above others when really just the mother of the biggest grief thief on Instagram.

Reactions: 17

She only mentioned it on the day but it was like a passing comment please donate then 377432 stories about what films to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just wondering Jake and Polly why you need so much publicity when you have 1m followers 🤔???
Exactly that! Also wasn’t the run for Charity? Other celebs have gone back to their usual business and not in bed droning on about the Marathon! Shitbag!

• Heart
  • Haha
Exactly that! Also wasn’t the run for Charity? Other celebs have gone back to their usual business and not in bed droning on about the Marathon! Shitbag!
It's all he's got. Completely disappeared off the sidebar of shame, but dipshit is still going on about it. That's why he's permanently unemployed, can't move forward with anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another interview about I’m a celeb 😴 wasn’t the headline the other day that he thought doing an all stars was needless? Now he’s saying he should have been on there and basically hinting he wants to go on if they do another series. Yet again tripping himself up over his own bullshit.
Don’t know how to copy link (Daily Star) but have just screenshotted and blacked irrelevant bits out. None of us needed to see his saggy balls again 🤮😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Parrot will be begging get him on for his 5 minute slot.Dines out on other’s success as all he’s got is a manly wife and a parrot who clearly love bombs him🤢🤢Two range rovers mortgage and bills not sure how these idiot’s survive.

• Haha
I don't think he secretly trained for a start he is too bloody lazy he isn't even training consistently for the fight and there's money involved in that also any clips i have seen of him his running was pathetic and in all the photos there's not one single bead of sweat on him he also looks remarkably dry despite claiming his bone was soaked through and very heavy probably getting on and off the sweeper bus as for this morning if he doesn't shut the duck up about it i'm going to knock him into next year he's getting on my last nerve.
Yeah I thought this..didn't look very tired and there wasn't a bead of sweat on him..he noway ran that whole marathon..he's full of tit!

Reactions: 18
Another interview about I’m a celeb 😴 wasn’t the headline the other day that he thought doing an all stars was needless? Now he’s saying he should have been on there and basically hinting he wants to go on if they do another series. Yet again tripping himself up over his own bullshit.
Don’t know how to copy link (Daily Star) but have just screenshotted and blacked irrelevant bits out. None of us needed to see his saggy balls again 🤮😂
We really need an eye roll reaction emoji on here to react to the constant lies that spew out of his mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Parrot will be begging get him on for his 5 minute slot.Dines out on other’s success as all he’s got is a manly wife and a parrot who clearly love bombs him🤢🤢Two range rovers mortgage and bills not sure how these idiot’s survive.
Have you seen the last story Polly posted yesterday 🤯 She’s done a 50 sec reel saying about all his achievements and him being a legend 🙄 and showing clippings of news articles he is in 🙄 Sorry her behaviour is totally OTT. If my husband had a female publicist like that, she’d be going or I would. Totally inappropriate behaviour in my eyes.
---
We really need an eye roll reaction emoji on here to react to the constant lies that spew out of his mouth!
Eye roll or the yawn emoji 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think all of this shows that despite reaching 1m followers it doesn’t generate the publicity he’s after. It hasn’t generated a proportionate amount for charity and it doesn’t generate the work he’d like. Shows that he either has a lot of bots or that people follow him for various other reasons, maybe just voyeurism.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.