Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend ran it in wellies for the charity she works for and did it in under 4hrs, breaking a world record to boot (boom boom) so he can't even use his costume as an excuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Where is his time I didnt spot it!!! Insaw Chris fountain did it in under 4 hours and he had a stroke last year.

Ah just seen he did it in 5hours 2 mins. I think he will be gutted with that.

Adele Roberts absolutely smashed it in. She was amazing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw him running at mile 9. He just looked silly running whilst talking to his phone. Can’t be off Instagram for a second

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I still think he wanted Leo to be included somewhere along the race and wasn’t allowed.No reason for Fred and Leo to hang about for all that time and stay in London.Going to a nightmare all week and parrots post get over yourself love he’s a 🦖🦖at butlins.His mum as usual more interested in what tit films she’s watched are such weird arse people .

Reactions: 21
Running for his brother- wouldn’t you think his mother wud have made the effort to go and watch. Such a strange family!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Still find it funny he was the only ‘celeb’ there that had his ‘publicist’ there to set up a planned pap shot 🤭 imagine being that worried that you’re running a marathon and you may not get your picture anywhere, that you arrange for backgrid to take one to make sure 😂
Thing is you’ll never see him papped at the shops, gyms, car parks like a load of these
z listers set up because he really is that irrelevant that no pap agency is interested in him 🤭 Also considering he was the only ‘celeb’ wearing fancy dress (I think) the coverage on him is pretty minimal compared to other ‘celebs’ that done it. While the Eastenders cast will be back at their day job today, all he will be doing is sharing loads more stories and lying in his pit no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They both look old 🤣She filtered her face in that post they both shared.Leo screaming was a awful post to share obviously bored out of his mind but once again it’s all about those two.Imagine being on your phone during the run bet it was to parrot trying to sort pap shots🙄No mates to run with bet others thought who’s this prick and ran past him lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔 Fag Ash Lil was too busy to watch her precious son, as she was planting her new Clematis no doubt, which is more important than supporting wiggy. 🤔. Strange family, unlike the Wright family, and well done to Carol and Big Mark for walking/running it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep doing all these ❤ stories with him 🤮 Still trying to sell the happy family narrative. Probably think after his successful marathon run, he’s going to be inundated with offers which will lead to their own reality show or something 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 He barely acknowledges her existence most the time. I see the brooch is still hanging on the lamp. Still think to have that in your bedroom is weird and quite creepy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still find it funny he was the only ‘celeb’ there that had his ‘publicist’ there to set up a planned pap shot 🤭 imagine being that worried that you’re running a marathon and you may not get your picture anywhere, that you arrange for backgrid to take one to make sure 😂
Thing is you’ll never see him papped at the shops, gyms, car parks like a load of these
z listers set up because he really is that irrelevant that no pap agency is interested in him 🤭 Also considering he was the only ‘celeb’ wearing fancy dress (I think) the coverage on him is pretty minimal compared to other ‘celebs’ that done it. While the Eastenders cast will be back at their day job today, all he will be doing is sharing loads more stories and lying in his pit no doubt.
You are so right which is why he's so desperately trying to raise his profile as a marathon "hero."

He's hoping that the charitable good guy persona will ignite some interest in him. It's all part of Polly's plan!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He was on his phone to parrot as her mate friends with the girl interviewing runners.So as usual all about fakey and likes.Thanks for getting him on the bbc o duck off parrot weird stalker
AFED4303-83F3-4FAE-A2E5-EAFA47AB47EE.jpeg
873B505A-883E-4E45-A1E2-8AB1C51831A7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
You are so right which is why he's so desperately trying to raise his profile as a marathon "hero."

He's hoping that the charitable good guy persona will ignite some interest in him. It's all part of Polly's plan!
The thing is he’s never going to have a proper career in the industry and deep down he doesn’t really want one. He’s happy just doing reality TV because he just wants to get on TV anyway he can and be insta famous. He calls himself a presenter and actor 🤭 but his main target now is getting on SCD. How is that going to help his acting or presenting career? It’s not. He’s just desperate to be on primetime TV again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing is he’s never going to have a proper career in the industry and deep down he doesn’t really want one. He’s happy just doing reality TV because he just wants to get on TV anyway he can and be insta famous. He calls himself a presenter and actor 🤭 but his main target now is getting on SCD. How is that going to help his acting or presenting career? It’s not. He’s just desperate to be on primetime TV again.
Spot on. He'd take literally anything just to be on TV and work his way up to Strictly. I've never known an attention seeker quite like him. He would love to be papped doing the shopping or training but there is zero interest in him.

He's clearly banking on this marathon to turn things around and is already talking about doing next year's because "my time was tit."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can go run a marathon anytime you like, pal. Not like you have anything else on (literally at times, barf). Pavements are open 365 days a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Most publicised talent 😮😮
The more I think about this post, I actually think she’s made a total duck up. If any brands, media, bookers etc… see this, they’ll think WTF is she going on about. Yes it’s good to big your client up but that’s a very strong statement to make with no actual proof. I realise why he uses her now. They’ve both as deluded as each other 🙄
Plus she really shouldn’t be using his stepson on her grid for publicity. If I was Freddies dad I’d go ballistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.