Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Some woman has just said ...well done for running as a sanitary towel.....:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here we go. 🙄 You're not the only marathon runner. Get over yourself you fake arsed prick. 🤢🤢🤢

342723687_179927904952413_7430179741713551709_n.jpg

342905042_173348992322328_159018947370072972_n.jpg
342567161_190724833810620_5138364546502046756_n.jpg

343038524_3646420898924357_1817242726233911395_n.jpg
342881217_220922653882865_1755692333868129503_n.jpg

343304174_771923224545480_7451027002782794773_n.jpg
343296379_253437237150876_3224613403525793638_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over the photo of his ‘brother’ on the front of the bone. Could’ve cropped it so just his was brother was on show, but I guess like everything in his life, it’s 90% Jake instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Everything in his whole life is about performing for social media. You can tell, like any narrative he uses, he’s going to milk the marathon to death. It’s like he’s the only person to have ever run one 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s so smug he finished it and so delusional he thinks he’s now going to get inundated with ‘work’ offers. I won’t be holding my breath 😉
Can just imagine what he would be like if he finished it in under 4 hours like Ashley Cain and them lot!
---
Adele Roberts. This is more like it.👏👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bad legs how did he manage to get into the hot tub then maybe flapz lowered him down on a rope from an upstairs window and just for a fleeting moment I thought well done for finishing the marathon which in itself is quite an achievement but unfortunately that moment soon passed after I gave my head a wobble and realised it’s was all a load of B.S about him not training maybe if he spent less time taking pics of Nik Nak and more time promoting a link to the Sarcoma charity - that Polly Parrot publicist must be crap at her job as they missed an ideal opportunity he could have showcased his marathon journey and raised even more awareness and money for Sarcoma shame he only did it for his own benefit but at least the charity will benefit and I’m sure they will be very happy with any donations that they received today

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know nothing about the London Marathon but Im assuming most people run it in groups or even pairs. Judging by some of the celeb pics anyway. Then we have Billy no Mates who had to run it on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon a lot of people waited to see if he was actually going to do it.
---

From this comment I knew Dan Osborne was going to be in that picture before I looked at it 😂
Yes that's what I thought about the donations. He's not reliable at all so people didn't want to donate incase he pulled out!
---
You can really tell he's uncomfortable putting his arm around his beard can't you?! There is never any warm interaction between them. He's definitely gay and knobbing the parrot 🦜 because she looks like a man 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not really took any notice of her before today but I saw that photo someone put up of polly and fake definitely has a type doesn't he? both manly faces and jaws with over inflated lips and boobs, both think they're something they most definitely are not SUCCESSFUL

He has been training,knew it he was to smug.saying he hadn't was his get out if gaol free card if he couldn't do it or when his time wasn't elite

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hes been training and it still took him over five hours. The reason he's pretended not to train is because he knew he wouldn't get an amazing time and thinks he is the best at everything. Also going on like he was the only person to run the bleeping marathon today the sad bastard. About three people cheered him on and he was like a kid in a sweetshop when they did. He just had to re post them didn't he. He loves to think that he's important

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Loving the side eye earlier 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She’s a strange one that Polly! Surely it should just be about charity not how much exposure he’s getting. Stop trying to make Jake Quickenden happen.
‘Easily the most publicised talent in the media for this year’ - is she having a bleeping laugh?! Most people don’t even know who he is, and those that do think he’s a laughing stock with his lowly jobs of playing RaRa & riding a bike round Anfield. It’s only cos he’ll do anything to be in the public eye, and he’s desperate for cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘Easily the most publicised talent in the media for this year’ - is she having a bleeping laugh?! Most people don’t even know who he is, and those that do think he’s a laughing stock with his lowly jobs of playing RaRa & riding a bike round Anfield. It’s only cos he’ll do anything to be in the public eye, and he’s desperate for cash.
....and she's desperate for his chipolata 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was Sophie I’d be fuming at Polly calling my husband babe like that.
But then I love my husband and he’s not a big fake nob! 😂
It’s quite an over familiar way of speaking to a client isn’t it?

They're a throuple.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Where was mummy dearest 🤔 nowhere to be seen. Her son died of sarcoma and her other son does a marathon in his memory should she not be there to support him and be super proud eh oh yea not even she falls for his grief theif fame hungry performances. Think it's time to give it up and on to the next trick 👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
I agree - not something I’d be comfortable with!

I agree - not something I’d be comfortable with!
It's very unprofessional for her to call him babe like that, I'd be fuming if I was sophie. No1 calls someone else babe unless they are close he is obviously already shagging her. Does she have a pretend fella for show?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.