Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about her vagina 🤢🤢🤢
That was again for Tattles benifit of course but still I agree they are both disgusting talking like that. I wouldn’t say his granny army appreciate that talk. He’s a bleeping idiots who puts on several personality’s, the granny army,Loose Woman and Lorraine camp personality (probably his real one) the Panto brigade nice guy but really hates them act (crazy archive’s has a good clip of him at an end of footloose tour meal and he’s says something nasty about them but pretending to their faces he likes them) the fake joker act with Zelda the fake weirdo act, the MMA/boxing act with that other fame hungry fool James Webb who I hear is not well liked in Dublin, only goes the one boxing club in an industrial estate on the outskirts of North County Dublin (upper class area) you wont ever see him going into the real Dublin, to boxing clubs in area’s like where Paul Smith went when he was in Dublin, they are rough areas, why not go to a real MMA gym like Mc Gregor’s mate and ex MMA fighter Paddy the Hooligan’s gym in Tallagh? Coach K’s gym in Inchicor, or better still Crumlin which is McGregor territory 🤭 haha it’s a total no go for outsiders. Lovely people though 😉
From what I can see his age has gone back to 34 but still has 1.5 kids..priorities and all that! If he changes anything back keep changing it..that will piss him off 🤣🤣
if anyone can change it well then he’s pissing on the wind because anyone can easily change it 😂 just to mention it’s probably not only tattlers, everyone hates the prick and know how this will annoy him 😂😂😂 brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So he’s still posting stories but not showing himself (apart from one bathroom pic) or where he is, which we all know is very unlike him. So definitely not doing TV today or anything he wants to brag about. Wonder if he’ll be going back to wherever he is today in the summer at all 🤭🦖
Probably a caravan site he keeps it silent when he does them 😂😂 he does them and never says but comments on his singing last week had me creased saying he was at a carvan site and ruined the song 😂
---
Whatever he is doing will be tit if its TV comps they clearly pay cheap that’s why he’s in a premier inn 😂😂 Laura gets the fancy hotels Laura also gets to do competitions all around the world 🌎 last time it was her doing the competition presenting and he was just in the van 😂😂

whatever he’s
---
Meanwhile Chris Hughes is presenting the grand national ITV again my friend just seen him and told me . Jake really can’t get anything can he 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
God she loves herself doesn’t she🙄Who wants to ask the wooden one anything of any interest.He’s posting crap quotes she bored and the kids probably dumped somewhere as there Easter bit like her birthday was a total let down.Funny how she brags about owning designer gear and her kids are stuck at home for two weeks.Vain and self obsessed and as we all know totally skint.
05DBE316-2FBE-418D-8D55-3FC95E7EC3F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The hobbit bathroom has the same sink and w/c unit a bleeping premier inn 😂 cheap quality tit as predicted! From freestanding baths to Premier inn style!! Absolutely deluded and skint AF!
Perhaps fakeys robbed the sink from his hotel room and took it back with him..🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the hell wants to catch up with her 😂😂
she hardly leaves the house spends all day playing dress up like a five year old kid and the rest of the time she spends over feeding her bratty 2 year old and wiping her immature husbands arse !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
God she loves herself doesn’t she🙄Who wants to ask the wooden one anything of any interest.He’s posting crap quotes she bored and the kids probably dumped somewhere as there Easter bit like her birthday was a total let down.Funny how she brags about owning designer gear and her kids are stuck at home for two weeks.Vain and self obsessed and as we all know totally skint.View attachment 2102509
“Let’s catch up”. Clueless bint.

• Haha
God she loves herself doesn’t she🙄Who wants to ask the wooden one anything of any interest.He’s posting crap quotes she bored and the kids probably dumped somewhere as there Easter bit like her birthday was a total let down.Funny how she brags about owning designer gear and her kids are stuck at home for two weeks.Vain and self obsessed and as we all know totally skint.View attachment 2102509
I’m prob just jealous as I have to cover my tummy but I hate seeing people dressed like this. Fair enough on a 16 year old but she’s 30. Sorry if anyone does it I’ll see myself out but I’ve just realised I’m turning into my mother… 🚪

Reactions: 19
I’m prob just jealous as I have to cover my tummy but I hate seeing people dressed like this. Fair enough on a 16 year old but she’s 30. Sorry if anyone does it I’ll see myself out but I’ve just realised I’m turning into my mother… 🚪
I agree troll, I’m the same age as flaps. Happy to say that I am slightly jealous as my mum tum Isn’t as flat as it was before my bespoke child. But not a chance id walk round like the local 16 year olds, I couldn’t give a duck if I’m up to date with the latest trend. I’d rather have my Bridget’s on and a pair of jeans my gut could breathe in.
ETA:
Has fakey been raraing at a butlins near you!? 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree troll, I’m the same age as flaps. Happy to say that I am slightly jealous as my mum tum Isn’t as flat as it was before my bespoke child. But not a chance id walk round like the local 16 year olds, I couldn’t give a duck if I’m up to date with the latest trend. I’d rather have my Bridget’s on and a pair of jeans my gut could breathe in.
ETA:
Has fakey been raraing at a butlins near you!? 🦖
If Fakey turned up at Whitley Bay Caravan Park I reckon he’d be heckled up here lol

• Haha
So your telling me he’s staying in a hotel to speak on a radio station tomorrow one that nobody listens to ffs 😂😂

embarrassing again using his dead relatives for some work sad prick
He could easily have done the radio interview from home! He defo hates being at home with his family. Wouldn’t he be better off training for the marathon instead?! Also will he mention the charity he is supposed to be raising money for? Hmmmmm. I bet him will now😂😂.

• Haha
Can you imagine what Sophie says when people say “ what does Jake do for work these days “

oh he talks about his dead relatives to the papers to anybody who will listen and pay him a fee basically 🤯😂
Used his relatives deaths for to long now it’s disgusting and shameful he didn’t give a toss when they was alive onoy now they are dead does he want to use them to make money he knocks me bleeping sick !!!

utter disgrace his mum should be ashamed not enable him . He has no talent he uses the deaths of his relatives to make money and get attention and all the older women falling at his feet with sympathy… scumbag !!!
He could easily have done the radio interview from home! He defo hates being at home with his family. Wouldn’t he be better off training for the marathon instead?! Also will he mention the charity he is supposed to be raising money for? Hmmmmm. I bet him will now😂😂.
im convinced he stays in a hotel to act like he’s a big timer 😂 to make him feel extra and busy … it’s a two minute radio talk again that’s not work most z listers do this tit on top of actual JOBS !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really don't get that loft extension. Why would you ship out from a spacious bedroom to have a pokey small one at the top of the house. Freddie could've had that space upstairs with his own bathroom - a great space for sleepovers with his mates, especially as he gets older. They could've really done up their main bedroom & knocked into the empty room & made it an en suit. I just can’t see any advantage to this decision. OK magazine are never going to splash the hobbit bedroom & micro bathroom across their pages.

She deffo wrote that mssg to herself - you're so pretty. Reminds me of Love Actually & Kiera Knightly saying "I'm quite pretty..." when she watches wedding vid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really don't get that loft extension. Why would you ship out from a spacious bedroom to have a pokey small one at the top of the house. Freddie could've had that space upstairs with his own bathroom - a great space for sleepovers with his mates, especially as he gets older. They could've really done up their main bedroom & knocked into the empty room & made it an en suit. I just can’t see any advantage to this decision. OK magazine are never going to splash the hobbit bedroom & micro bathroom across their pages.

She deffo wrote that mssg to herself - you're so pretty. Reminds me of Love Actually & Kiera Knightly saying "I'm quite pretty..." when she watches wedding vid.
And hinting at anybody to give her brand work like her husband does 😂
she gets no work anymore just like him

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.