Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🀒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ong she tagged this account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wait till the MMA lads see this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ naked gay pictures
---
OMG he wont be a happy RaRa when he see’s the tag 🀣🀣🀣 great thinking or got it wrong? Either way it’s great πŸ˜‚ there is loads of Fakey IG accounts with him like that πŸ˜‚ That comment wins πŸ™Œ hope the MMA lads click on the tagged account 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
πŸ¦–πŸ¦–home and first thing he does is film Leo.What a absolute twit 😑
Did you notice how Freddie was coming up the stairs in the background and then backtracked back down.

Why can't that prick just come home normally, phone inside his jacket, arms outstretched to both boys and greet his family like normal dads & husband's do.

Reactions: 29
This comment is life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
*Edited* and so is the top one πŸ˜‚
What is making me laugh there is - if you knew nothing about him and read he was jumping on his mother's bed, you might think 'haha nice one, April Fool' 🀣

Plus it looks so ridiculous when written down and yet the evidence is there - that is exactly what the idiot was doing! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did you notice how Freddie was coming up the stairs in the background and then backtracked back down.

Why can't that prick just come home normally, phone inside his jacket, arms outstretched to both boys and greet his family like normal dads & husband's do.
Because he lives for strangers on the internet . He doesn’t love them boys they are conten to him . He’s horrible they both are they can’t be normal parents . I’ve never known any z lister to film every second when they are with the child . 🀯

Reactions: 20
Omg the latest video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they pure taking the piss
I genuin think off limits have paid this group to humiliate him and destroy him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
The fact he’s lied saying he’s busy doing yoga mate he’s being destroyed and humiliated πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they pure taking the piss out of him …… they saying paul working hard on top of a uk tour and he’s not even put effort into the training he does

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I genuin think off limits have paid this group to humiliate him and destroy him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
The fact he’s lied saying he’s busy doing yoga mate he’s being destroyed and humiliated πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they pure taking the piss out of him …… they saying paul working hard on top of a uk tour and he’s not even put effort into the training he does
They’re destroying him and I’m so here for it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
That's a real bad pic 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He is getting the piss took out of him by his employers haha. They must bleeping hate him anf hate being around him so they are humiliating him. This is fun. Also liking all the comments of people taking the piss. The comments on the new post are hilarious. He is being roasted

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I’m still thinking he was possibly in Skegness last night πŸ¦– Now desperately hunting for Butlins footage but no luck yet πŸ˜‚ Just come across Flappys latest tiktok though πŸ™„ For a mother of two (three including the biggest man child of them all) I’m amazed how much time she wastes playing dress up and what for? No fashion deals and hardly any views on Tiktok.
No wonder that house is such a shithole. All her time is spent filming herself posing in the mirror 🀒
What the actual duck was that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing is it's a tough mans game jake simply ain't got it in him hes boring as duck 🀣 cant take a laugh so blocks people or sends something nasty back hes a idiot .

They are ripping the piss put of him because even in training they are seeing what hes like he films them he films himself you dont see paul doing that do you ..... he ain't got mates because hes wierd and very strange hes no fun to be around either . I'm embarrassed for him at this point 🀣
---
Oktagon liked fake potato’s comment as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I genuinely think off limits little Chris had organised this 🀣🀣

You gotta think the evils he give on the red carpet he cant stand him ... hes the most stuck up cocky self obsessed nasty z lister going thinks likes on insta makes you popular in reality hes a very lonely guy .... the love for paul shows 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine doing an MMA thing thinking you’re ten men and going on Insta to find them ripping the complete and utter piss out of you?
Fakey is it worth it? Just get down the job centre bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.