Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the comments are so bad, he will be absolutely mortified.

I would Feel sorry for him but he’s brought it all on himself by being the biggest attention seeker. If I was him I’d be stopping going on social media after that, sort my life out and reevaluate what is important. I don’t think any tv appearances are worth getting ripped like that. Bet he’s been crying all night.

Think this is your wake up call fakey!
He’s definitely necking back the gummies this morning 🤭 Thing is if he didn’t do these desperate cringeworthy reels for attention in the first place, they couldn’t then be used against him. Will he learn - nope. In fact if anything he’ll probably do even more just to get more attention on himself. Plus beg them to block any negative comments about him because he’ll say it’s affecting his mental health.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s definitely necking back the gummies this morning 🤭 Thing is if he didn’t do these desperate cringeworthy reels for attention in the first place, they couldn’t then be used against him. Will he learn - nope. In fact if anything he’ll probably do even more just to get more attention on himself. Plus beg them to block any negative comments about him because he’ll say it’s affecting his mental health.
Exactly! There is a reason he gets so much stick and it’s because he’s an attention seeker. I wonder if he’s been private messaging them asking to take all the comments down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly! There is a reason he gets so much stick and it’s because he’s an attention seeker. I wonder if he’s been private messaging them asking to take all the comments down 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if that actual post gets taken down at some stage. For someone that takes the piss out of people constantly and when challenged over it, dismisses it as banter, he really cannot take any sort of joke himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's on the page they post octagon or something
Omg the comments are so bad, he will be absolutely mortified.

I would Feel sorry for him but he’s brought it all on himself by being the biggest attention seeker. If I was him I’d be stopping going on social media after that, sort my life out and reevaluate what is important. I don’t think any tv appearances are worth getting ripped like that. Bet he’s been crying all night.

Think this is your wake up call fakey!
Funny thing is most the mma fighters comment on Paul's posts on the page but nobody ever comments on Jake's ... he will either tell the owner of the page remove the comments or cry hes hated either way I think they realise what a idiot they picked to fight but I'm convinced it's set up by if limits because how much a bleep jake comes across like hes popular when he isn't somebody is bringing him down a peg or two 🤣🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t be surprised if that actual post gets taken down at some stage. For someone that takes the piss out of people constantly and when challenged over it, dismisses it as banter, he really cannot take any sort of joke himself.
Hes a fanny the fact they have liked the comments shows they agree . In training the lads have said he isn't making effort not trying hard enough the lad training him said yet they praise paul ..... time to realise hes irrelevant and unlikeable 🤣
---
My friend just shared this look how many shares and comments 😂😂😂 Jake could only dream …. This will sell out only because of Paul but Jake will take the profit …. He don’t deserve it especially when it’s Paul who will be the reason tickets sell

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I see he’s putting on a brave face this morning, you can tell he’s trying to pretend he’s all happy this morning going on about F1 but he’s a tit actor and you can see its really eating him 😂 He deserves everything he gets and if he is begging to get it down then why are Oktagon liking some posts and Bryan Lacey the presenter of OKTAGON UK AND IRELAND add this to his stories 12 hours ago tagging Paul and Jake and put laughing emoji’s 😂 so I think OKTAGON are loving getting any recognition. I mean if the presenter is laughing it most likely won’t get taken down (hopefully) and this is what comes with boxing, MMA, most sports really! have you ever read the comments when McG is fighting or even when he just posts anything, the fighting talk is crazy as the Americans love him and they even fight with each other in the comments and tear Conor a new one or his opponent when the UFC post 😂 he doesn’t give a tit because he knows that the money from the posts and likes and comments are topping up his millions likewise the UFC 💰💰💰💰 Jake wouldn’t want to start complaining because then OKTAGON will think he can’t take the fight talk and id like to think Oktagon tell him that comes with the territory.
Here’s the Bryan Lacey (Oktagon presenter) posts to his stories 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Talking about having a 💩 what a overgrown child he is🙄I’m glad he’s getting taken the piss out of that video they have used is brilliant lol.Go cry in your rabbit hutch as everyone is seeing you for the desperate beggy cringe prick you are daily .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see he’s putting on a brave face this morning, you can tell he’s trying to pretend he’s all happy this morning going on about F1 but he’s a tit actor and you can see its really eating him 😂 He deserves everything he gets and if he is begging to get it down then why are Oktagon liking some posts and Bryan Lacey the presenter of OKTAGON UK AND IRELAND add this to his stories 12 hours ago tagging Paul and Jake and put laughing emoji’s 😂 so I think OKTAGON are loving getting any recognition. I mean if the presenter is laughing it most likely won’t get taken down (hopefully) and this is what comes with boxing, MMA, most sports really! have you ever read the comments when McG is fighting or even when he just posts anything, the fighting talk crazy as the Americans love him and they even fight with each other in the comments and tear Conor a new one or his opponent when the UFC post 😂 he doesn’t give a tit because he knows that the money from the posts and likes and comments are topping up his millions likewise the UFC 💰💰💰💰 Jake wouldn’t want to start complaining because then OKTAGON will think he can’t take the fight talk and id like to think Oktagon tell him that comes with the territory.
Here’s the Bryan Lacey (Oktagon presenter) posts to his stories 😂
Funny how when a stranger meets him on the street and tags him, he shares it on his stories but for some reason he’s not resharing this 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jake on the phone to the owner “ please please tell them all I’ve put effort in please I’m a hated man the trolls hate me just let everybody know I am working hard “ 😂😂 followed by a video running ……. The owner thinks people joking with Jake they don’t realise how unlikable he is especially by males they can’t tolerate his wierd obsession with filming himself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For those who haven’t got insta and before it gets taken down, some more comments added from overnight
Punch on the floor jake hits the floor ra ra ra 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wetting myself here. Thats genius whoever wrote that. Brilliant
---
Oktagon arent allowing comments on the nrw post about him. Hahahahha hes been crying to them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
21 days Fakey!!!! Not seeing you raise any awareness on this lately, considering it’s so close to your heart!!!🧐🧐🧐🧐
2C524508-683C-4E4D-8BFD-6D9159B11CB4.jpeg

Reactions: 17
They will be asking trainers to comment now about Jake being good just to stop the hate but we all know they been forced to comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.