Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They havenā€™t caught up with the deleting on that post yet look what theyā€™ve liked šŸ¤­
Entertaining as it is I think them
liking posts shows what they are really likeā€¦. Unprofessional areholes like Fakey that see themselves as someone they are not, they are unprofessional and z listers, no wonder Paul is donating his fee to charity as he doesnā€™t want their money, he said he was asked loads of times to do this stuff but he always refused but recent events in Liverpool changed his mind to agree to do it but only for charity. Please correct me if im wrong anybody but has anyone ever seen the UFC or Sky Sports liking comments?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh, Jakey, you sad little bleep. Are all the people leaving nasty comments about you?
Being mean?
It's bantz, bro!! It's peng, innit!!!
Typical bully. Can give it out, but can't take it.
Just duck off and live your boring grey life, with your beige wife and the kids neither of you are interested in, unless it's for likes, Ads and other crappy money making schemes you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t think the fact heā€™s a šŸ¦–šŸ¦–at butlins is the problem.Itā€™s him running to mummy saying I hate being alone in hotel roomsšŸ¤£But the reality is he hates the staff accommodation and the fact he canā€™t film himself 24-7 while there .From me duck off you sad creepy old man following young girls from Skegness like some kind of stalker.Heā€™s a washed up has been and Iā€™m loving the fact they put that stupid dance video upšŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Entertaining as it is I think them
liking posts shows what they are really likeā€¦. Unprofessional areholes like Fakey that see themselves as someone they are not, they are unprofessional and z listers, no wonder Paul is donating his fee to charity as he doesnā€™t want their money, he said he was asked loads of times to do this stuff but he always refused but recent events in Liverpool changed his mind to agree to do it but only for charity. Please correct me if im wrong anybody but has anyone ever seen the UFC or Sky Sports liking comments?
Agree
theyā€™ve got it wrong firstly in signing fakey then liking those comments a professionally body would remain neutral over something like this
on the other hand they obviously did not realise fakey is so thin skinned and would be harassing them to remove negative comments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.