Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotcha fakey! So he has just started following a load of younger attractive girls on Instagram had a peep and a couple have got in their bio that they are based in Skegness also i checked dates and Masked Singer is only on today in Skegness so loving family man that he is could have gone home from his Dorset filming and driven to Skegness either late last night or early this morning bet he will go to mummy's again later the poor lamb will be too tired to drive home so a drive back tomorrow presumably!
So that’s proof he’s in Skegness at the masked singer butlins 😂😂

why lie Jake pretending your out with mates last night we all knew you wasn’t !!! So last night and today it’s masked singer skegness

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How creepy and sleazy is he following young girls👀Bet he’s giving it the big I am with his million bots (freak)

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Where’s the blackney accent appeared from?
Im a bit behind but this is what I was asking you Fakeys about the other day, this accent I hear on tv , young and older people putting on from London and it sounds like a Jamaican accent? So it’s what’s referred to as blakney accent, I get it now it’s a cross between a Hackney accent and Jamaican?? And some kids and grown adults think it’s cool? I see Jnr Andre has also adopted that accent. Now Fakey is doing it 🙈

Reactions: 18
Gotcha fakey! So he has just started following a load of younger attractive girls on Instagram had a peep and a couple have got in their bio that they are based in Skegness also i checked dates and Masked Singer is only on today in Skegness so loving family man that he is could have gone home from his Dorset filming and driven to Skegness either late last night or early this morning bet he will go to mummy's again later the poor lamb will be too tired to drive home so a drive back tomorrow presumably!
It was on in Skegness last night as well. That’s why he stayed at Zeldas. Close to hers than home.
---
How creepy and sleazy is he following young girls👀Bet he’s giving it the big I am with his million bots (freak)
I find it really strange some of the people he starts randomly following. Like the other week he started following the daughter of the lady who he went to tell that she’d won tickets on SNT. The daughter wasn’t even there but commented on the post and then he started following her 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
come on Jake tell us all how your donating your money your being paid to a charity …… oh wait you can’t because you ain’t charitable and your skint 😂😂😂
Moneys will be donated to the
Fakey Jakey Five Tickets Foundation 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Moneys will be donated to the
Fakey Jakey Five Tickets Foundation 😂
Yes 😂😂 nobody apart from his mum will turn up to this fight 😂
---
I laughed at a comment before on Paul’s page saying Jake will chicken out last minute 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes 😂😂 nobody apart from his mum will turn up to this fight 😂
---
I laughed at a comment before on Paul’s page saying Jake will chicken out last minute 😂😂
If he’s going to loose out money wise if he doesn’t turn up reckon he’ll turn up and put up a half ass effort (like his ‘mate’ Marcel did in the boxing event) and concede to get it over with quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember zelda saying she should have a blue tick as has more followers than some who have 1.Allows her son to post (twice) her in a bikini 🤢And always lets him get away with his awful attitude towards her flaps and Fred.She’s a fame hungry old woman who thinks her son is so important while we all see him for the phoney fake prick he is.I’d be ashamed if he was my son a total waste of space and a spoilt little man with small dick syndrome 🥕
She’s as dumb as her son. Doesn’t she realise a blue tick isn’t simply based on number of followers! I used to feel sorry for her but I now see she created the monster we see in Prickenden!

Reactions: 22
All them comments aswell Jake could only dream 😂😂 jakes a nobody he couldn’t sell five tickets for his night out with quickenden
he has no friends and everybody he is around can’t stand the prick 😂😂

still in his delusional mind he thinks he’s something sad twit he is . Dressings up at butlins whilst Paul is on a sell out tour with extra dates …… go figure that out jake your irrelevant and a nobody 😂😴
Well I mean …. if Coach Kavanagh left a comment that says it all 🙌 Fakey is going to get destroyed 🥊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you're ever having a bad day, or suffering from self doubt, just have a look at this - a mid thirties man child jumping on his mother's bed - and take heart. You will always be way way way way above that.

What a bleeping idiot!

View attachment 2069959
He stalks Sam Thompson and desperately tries to emulate him in the hope of gaining one iota of his popularity.

Sam is funny without being overly childish, downright pathetic, or eye bleeping himself constantly.

Take note, Fake.

Reactions: 17
She’s as dumb as her son. Doesn’t she realise a blue tick isn’t simply based on number of followers! I used to feel sorry for her but I now see she created the monster we see in Prickenden!
She certainly played a part and continues to enable him, but now in his mid thirties, only he can take responsibility for being the immature creep that he is, imo.

Reactions: 17
Well I mean …. if Coach Kavanagh left a comment that says it all 🙌 Fakey is going to get destroyed 🥊
I noticed all the coaches and lads are all for Paul and none bother with Jake . They all tag Paul in posts but never Jake . They also constantly tell him stop filming and move his phone . Last week one coach said you ain’t doing it right and not putting effort into it . You can tell Paul is giving it his all but Jake is just doing what he does with every job he gets a half arsed job .

wonder what the lads think about him working as a Dino at butlins ….. imagine him at Paul’s shows he would destroy him over his “ job “ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed all the coaches and lads are all for Paul and none bother with Jake . They all tag Paul in posts but never Jake . They also constantly tell him stop filming and move his phone . Last week one coach said you ain’t doing it right and not putting effort into it . You can tell Paul is giving it his all but Jake is just doing what he does with every job he gets a half arsed job .

wonder what the lads think about him working as a Dino at butlins ….. imagine him at Paul’s shows he would destroy him over his “ job “ 😂😂😂
He's so unlikeable and the minute he gets a sniff of a little bit of popularity, his ego is unbearable. When he set his target for the marathon, I think it was originally £1000? He achieved that quickly then idiotically put it up to £10k because he overestimated his worth- as usual! He has yet to hit £5k and he doesn't even have the fundraiser in his bio because we ALL KNOW he will drop out due to an injury sustained from "MMA training!"

The only place he will ever be popular is right here on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's so unlikeable and the minute he gets a sniff of a little bit of popularity, his ego is unbearable. When he set his target for the marathon, I think it was originally £1000? He achieved that quickly then idiotically put it up to £10k because he overestimated his worth- as usual! He has yet to hit £5k and he doesn't even have the fundraiser in his bio because we ALL KNOW he will drop out due to an injury sustained from "MMA training!"

The only place he will ever be popular is right here on Tattle 🤣
Exactly he’s so unpopular I don’t think many at ITV even like him that’s why he only gets lose women 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.