Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s start the day with the same old someone asked me🙄Ffs flaps go get a job you just bore us all to death.Also that hair style um 🤣
16FC4CDC-6808-46F6-B409-EA4D4F8607A8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s start the day with the same old someone asked me🙄Ffs flaps go get a job you just bore us all to death.Also that hair style um 🤣View attachment 2072692
£180 for a sweatshirt. Yep because loads of people are going to use that link, that yet again she’s failed to mark as it being affiliated 😡 That’s about 50 aff links this week but yet again no grid ads 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Where's your sweatshirt from - so I can avoid that place like the plague 🤣

He won't go through with that fight, I just cant see it happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See hes got the comment took down about butlins. Hes so ashamed isnt he. Pretending to be all happy today when hes actually dying inside. Okatagon will get sick of his moaning about the comments about him. He cant win either way. Hes fucked it. Saying in his interview that he ignores the comments. Just dropped himself in it with that one hasnt he

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They will be asking trainers to comment now about Jake being good just to stop the hate but we all know they been forced to comment 😂😂😂
Jake hasn’t posted anything about this to his grid, Paul did yesterday and it got just over 29k likes 😂 everyone loves Paul 🤣 has Jake ever got 30k likes on anything? you know how he has 1 million “real” followers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny the page unliked the comments they liked last night 😂😂😂
I have the receipt…. Clearly jakes been crying to them and they have unliked and had t do a sympathy post for Jake to take the negative attention away ….. they can post Jake all they want but not one nice comment about him nobody likes the bleep 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another receipt incoming. These were on the running post. Fakey must have them on speed dial for the delete requests this morning 😂
AB4A96B3-1AD2-4317-86FE-808334A9019A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The fake smiles and all this morning...you can pretend all you like Fakey. Them comments hit a nerve didn't they! Ouchey..sucks to be you! Crying to the Oktagaon page to get comments deleted...sad sad little man! 😆

• Haha
He's gone very quiet probably on the phone crying to mummy deserves everything he gets nasty little man

• Haha
  • Heart
A
The fake smiles and all this morning...you can pretend all you like Fakey. Them comments hit a nerve didn't they! Ouchey..sucks to be you! Crying to the Oktagaon page to get comments deleted...sad sad little man! 😆
shows how pathetic the owner of the page is …. When Aaron was fighting mayweather the comments was bad about Aaron yet they didn’t delete them because people will obviously take the piss out the one they don’t want to win …. Look at Tommy and Jake Paul ….. clearly this oktegon is bottom level of Mma …

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🐔 Lost for words this morning sad OLD has been.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny the page unliked the comments they liked last night 😂😂😂
I have the receipt…. Clearly jakes been crying to them and they have unliked and had t do a sympathy post for Jake to take the negative attention away ….. they can post Jake all they want but not one nice comment about him nobody likes the bleep 😂😂😂
Yep he’s been on crying and they are deleting comments and a friend whos not even on tattle told me she got blocked by OKTAGON 🤣 Oktagon are as sensitive as Jake it seems 🙄Who do they think they are? The UFC or something 🤣 he’s such a cry baby 😭😭😭 but Oktagon have shown us now how ridiculous they are by deleting posts and blocking people now, it’s sport, one of the best parts of boxing and MMA is the pre fight talk. What a little witch he his and as for Oktagon they
are just as bad, let the comments stay its peoples personal opinions, no malice, it’s sport FFS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
On the Oktagon page the post where they officially announced prick as Paul's opponent people have been adding comments to that aswell none of them favourable wonder if he will pull out?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep he’s been on crying and they are deleting comments and a friend whos not even on tattle told me she got blocked by OKTAGON 🤣 Oktagon are as sensitive as Jake it seems 🙄Who do they think they are? The UFC or something 🤣 he’s such a cry baby 😭😭😭 but Oktagon have shown us now how ridiculous they are by deleting posts and blocking people now, it’s sport, one of the best parts of boxing and MMA is the pre fight talk. What a little witch he his 😂😂
It’s pathetic ain’t it 😂😂 can’t take the truth I mean everything said is TRUE it’s what’s happened and what’s on here for public to see …. Yet he’s crying over tit he bleeping does the wet wipe 😂😂 if he just owned the fact he’s a Dino at butlins ti pay his kids then people wouldn’t be as bad but he can’t it’s bellow him in his eyes …… all he will ever be is a campsite singer the daft twit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.