Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone not blocked did Jake comment on this part? 😂
What post is that on? I’ll look at the comments
---
Wait found it. No he’s not responded to the comment. But he did post a 👏🏻 on the pic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omgggg he’s going to claim he is being trolled. I see him trying to get on one of the TV shows to cry about it.
The thing is he can cry troll all he wants but every comment is just people being honest and having an opinion. He needs to be careful because he won’t want to draw attention to the fact that his main job is dressing as a Ra-Ra 🦖😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know why at this point he doesn't just strap a Go Pro to his head. Constant filming and help keep the syrup on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's gonna regret ever agreeing to do this. He's thin skinned at the best of times, he's going to be bleeping shredded by October, if he doesn't cry off before.....
Jakey. Do yourself a favour, no fucker on this planet likes you. Get a normal job and disappear from social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know why at this point he doesn't just strap a Go Pro to his head. Constant filming and help keep the syrup on.
Didn't he stick one in his mouth in the restaurant in the Maldives? He should shove one up his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion #64
Quickenden is a dinosaur in more ways than one and only getting work for a measly crumb

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the comments are so bad, he will be absolutely mortified.

I would Feel sorry for him but he’s brought it all on himself by being the biggest attention seeker. If I was him I’d be stopping going on social media after that, sort my life out and reevaluate what is important. I don’t think any tv appearances are worth getting ripped like that. Bet he’s been crying all night.

Think this is your wake up call fakey!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.