Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the votes guys! Unfortunately this thread title isn't very pleasant or indeed savoury.

I think it has left people disturbed tbh after Fakey mentioned his newborn son's genitals on Steph's Packed Lunch on Thursday and then compared the size to his own penis. 🤢 He seemed to find it amusing but it definitely wasn't and I'm sure a lot of complaints are winging their way to Channel 4 and Ofcom. 💯

Recap to follow.

Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I dip in and out of Fake's thread as let's face it, it's rinse and repeat with this boring jobless bastard, so apologies if I'm way behind the times here, but I've just noticed that his Big Night Out in September has been cancelled, as predicted 🤣
Oh dear 🤭
Why didn’t he promote this ‘headline gig’?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dip in and out of Fake's thread as let's face it, it's rinse and repeat with this boring jobless bastard, so apologies if I'm way behind the times here, but I've just noticed that his Big Night Out in September has been cancelled, as predicted 🤣
Hahahaha that’s brilliant. Oh fakey imagine being popular 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣 We knew it. That's how popular you are baldy can't even sell one row of tickets in your hometown.are you hurting cos ya know you're a bleeping skid mark and can't even sell a few tickets in scunny

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They been tryna sell it for 2 years but it only sold 5 seats 🤣🤣 tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣 We knew it. That's how popular you are baldy can't even sell one row of tickets in your hometown.are you hurting cos ya know you're a bleeping skid mark and can't even sell a few tickets in scunny
That’s hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that's put the tin lid on him doing a few " turns" up on the stage😐😐😛😛😃😃😆😆

• Haha
We should have done what they do-grifty begged for his tickets.
See how they like it ...........

• Haha
Hahahaha, so as predicted big night out becomes big night in🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No wonder he's not posting stories or grid posts, but still posting on others pages, what a massive prick he is. Let's play tattle bingo, I'm manifesting some anxiety posts for Monday morning 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.