Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can allegedly spend nearly a grand on an outfit but regularly shows her dirty unkempt house
Just who is she trying to influence??
Use that money for a cleaner šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 16
Oh well spotted thatā€™s very possible alright but donā€™t they have shared ownership on that house? Oh christ imagine having shared ownership and youā€™re mother in law as guarantor on youre home aswell as the bank šŸ«£
Shared ownership? Couldnā€™t he afford the house on his own?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. He had the house before Sophie showed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shared ownership? Couldnā€™t he afford the house on his own?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. He had the house before Sophie showed up.
No he didnā€™t. They got the house together and itā€™s shared ownership and they already took a loan out against it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean they have always been cheap but its obvious now they are skint . The house is a basic new build on a normal estate it's nothing special. The house inside is shocking its filthy it lacks the wow factor . I've seen better looking council houses inside . I'm not judging anybody bu the way but I'm saying he thinks hes above others but his house is grim šŸ¤£

No media wall it looks tit . Whole house is just awfull definitely nothing like other z listers houses . They dont have anything at all they are broke as duck . I have a feeling soon they will " downsize " or make up an excuse to sell the house and get a cheaper one with a cheaper mortgage . They are struggling to pay for the house I actually think they are borrowing money to pay the Bill's that's why they both had no luxuries in months . Way before Christmas they have been struggling and it showed . But instead of owning it they carry on trying to show wealth but it's not working šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean they have always been cheap but its obvious now they are skint . The house is a basic new build on a normal estate it's nothing special. The house inside is shocking its filthy it lacks the wow factor . I've seen better looking council houses inside . I'm not judging anybody bu the way but I'm saying he thinks hes above others but his house is grim šŸ¤£

No media wall it looks tit . Whole house is just awfull definitely nothing like other z listers houses . They dont have anything at all they are broke as duck . I have a feeling soon they will " downsize " or make up an excuse to sell the house and get a cheaper one with a cheaper mortgage . They are struggling to pay for the house I actually think they are borrowing money to pay the Bill's that's why they both had no luxuries in months . Way before Christmas they have been struggling and it showed . But instead of owning it they carry on trying to show wealth but it's not working šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Said it before nothing aspirational about them at all šŸ˜‚

• Haha
No he didnā€™t. They got the house together and itā€™s shared ownership and they already took a loan out against it
Oh ok. I didnā€™t know that. Poor Sophie, it will be a struggle when they split up and they have to sell the house. Well it wonā€™t be worth much if they are so indebted!

Reactions: 15
Did someone say her dad bought her first house for her? I thought I read that here.

Their house is depressing looking. I have no idea why they show it so much. Do they really think anyone is looking and thinking wow! šŸ¤£ Well they are but it's not a wow of admiration šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do you know this? Did they tell all or is it online somewhere?
Itā€™s online. We worked it out threads ago when tattlers found their planning permission application
---
Did someone say her dad bought her first house for her? I thought I read that here.

Their house is depressing looking. I have no idea why they show it so much. Do they really think anyone is looking and thinking wow! šŸ¤£ Well they are but it's not a wow of admiration šŸ¤£
Yeah her dad got her her first place with her and Freddie

Reactions: 11

Yes thatā€™s was me šŸ˜Š On her YT q&a she did, she said because she had savings from her dad, she moved out at 18 and bought her 1st apartment. So basically her dad paid for it šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 9
Yes thatā€™s was me šŸ˜Š On her YT q&a she did, she said because she had savings from her dad, she moved out at 18 and bought her 1st apartment. So basically her dad paid for it šŸ‘šŸ»
What a shame she ever met that creep Fakey.

I'm not defending her for a minute, but he would wear anyone down, always ready with nasty comments to her and Freddie. He is not right in that syrup-laden head, as we have witnessed over and over but he confirmed it completely this week on tvšŸ¤¢.

I hope there have been LOADS of complaints and that he stops getting even those cheap tv slots that he thinks are leading to his big break...as if!

She was a nice looking girl as has been evidenced from old photos on here, now she is a shadow of that, it's actually sad to see. And once again, I'm not defending her. šŸ˜„

Plus Fakey would be much happier with your man Lineker that he showed more passion over kissing, than he ever showed towards his then new wife! šŸ¤¢

• Heart
I've just been going back over his lockdown videos. It's ironic that he used to have a character which took the piss out of influencers. Every video would start with 'Hi Guuuuuuyyyyys' just like Flappys posts do now.

Its ubelievable that this started off as a rave thread for him. He's changed so much in such a short time. While I was looking back theres a video where he's dyeing his hair and his chirpy mask slips and he gets really snappy with Sophie. Same in another one when she removes his black face mask. Its all laughs and then when it hurts him he gets all narky. Its got the vibes of the all inclusive and 'making the most of it' she recorded him saying without him knowing last year

Reactions: 18
What a shame she ever met that creep Fakey.

I'm not defending her for a minute, but he would wear anyone down, always ready with nasty comments to her and Freddie. He is not right in that syrup-laden head, as we have witnessed over and over but he confirmed it completely this week on tvšŸ¤¢.

I hope there have been LOADS of complaints and that he stops getting even those cheap tv slots that he thinks are leading to his big break...as if!

She was a nice looking girl as has been evidenced from old photos on here, now she is a shadow of that, it's actually sad to see. And once again, I'm not defending her. šŸ˜„

Plus Fakey would be much happier with your man Lineker that he showed more passion over kissing, than he ever showed towards his then new wife! šŸ¤¢
Trouble is she proved by going on celebs go dating, her aim in life was to find a z lister and be part of that lifestyle. Unfortunately for her, she thought sheā€™d found it in Fakey. Sheā€™d met someone who had been on 3 primetime TV shows (one of them twice) but didnā€™t realise his popularity was already in decline when they met. There are so many more relatable and down to earth z list couples about now, who actually have careers and money but are nowhere near as up their own arses as these two are and thatā€™s why I canā€™t stand either of them. I agree heā€™s moulded her but in some ways she is actually worse than he is now. Anybody that puts being in the ā€˜public eyeā€™ above their own child and lets their partner treat their child the way he does Freddie, is a disgrace in my opinion. If sheā€™s living an unhappy fake life thatā€™s totally down to her and I have zero sympathy for her. Saying that I hope that their selfishness doesnā€™t have a detrimental effect on either of the kids as they get older though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was definitely seeking fake and to some extent got it with fakey but they are hardly living their best life.
I still canā€™t believe they have these grand plans for the loft but itā€™s still an unfinished job, fitted wardrobes ā€œeventuallyā€, no bathroom up there, unfinished paint work. If I was getting a job like that done it would be for the entire job. Maybe they think fitted wardrobes will be gifted which I doubt given they donā€™t come cheap.

Reactions: 18
Trouble is she proved by going on celebs go dating, her aim in life was to find a z lister and be part of that lifestyle. Unfortunately for her, she thought sheā€™d found it in Fakey. Sheā€™d met someone who had been on 3 primetime TV shows (one of them twice) but didnā€™t realise his popularity was already in decline when they met. There are so many more relatable and down to earth z list couples about now, who actually have careers and money but are nowhere near as up their own arses as these two are and thatā€™s why I canā€™t stand either of them. I agree heā€™s moulded her but in some ways she is actually worse than he is now. Anybody that puts being in the ā€˜public eyeā€™ above their own child and lets their partner treat their child the way he does Freddie, is a disgrace in my opinion. If sheā€™s living an unhappy fake life thatā€™s totally down to her and I have zero sympathy for her. Saying that I hope that their selfishness doesnā€™t have a detrimental effect on either of the kids as they get older though.
Totally agree, and I can't stand either of them šŸ˜„ and as I said I'm not defending her in any way whatsoever.

I also think he will start to treat Leo like tit as he gets older. When he can no longer call him 'baby boy' - the child is TWO, not a baby! I always look askance at people who do that 'baby boy/ baby girl' thing when speaking to their child anyway.
They are usually the type who would go through you for a short cut. šŸ™„

I donā€™t think being with him has changed her personally.She was desperate to live a z listers life and sheā€™s as bad as him using Fred constantly for ads.I can imagine living with a prick is draining šŸ™„But sheā€™s such a beg on Instagram yet sells clothes for Ā£10 on vinted.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.