Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let’s be honest Flappy didn’t actually want Fakey did she? She wanted Eyal she settle for Fakey.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was definitely seeking fake and to some extent got it with fakey but they are hardly living their best life.
I still can’t believe they have these grand plans for the loft but it’s still an unfinished job, fitted wardrobes “eventually”, no bathroom up there, unfinished paint work. If I was getting a job like that done it would be for the entire job. Maybe they think fitted wardrobes will be gifted which I doubt given they don’t come cheap.
They’ve definitely been hinting about getting free fitted wardrobes for ages. Their problem is they see people like Stacey Solomon & Jac Jossa, who both had partnership deals with sharps, get all their bedroom furniture gifted and don’t comprehend why it’s not getting offered to them. They don’t want to accept that people like SS and JJ having millions more instagram followers, instantly makes them more marketable and higher up the z list ladder, than a serial reality contestant and his wife. I’d be embarrassed to keep showing that loft conversion not even half finished, when I’m prancing about doing a reel in one outfit that’s supposedly cost over a grand 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Cheap and always have been . The tit left small enough for the bleeping borrowers ....
The cheap decor everything's bleeping white. Most boring looking house doesnt even look like a family live in it

No pictures on walls no colour no life . Cheap tacky house . Both wear the same outfit 5 times a week . Only reason they go the gym is because it's free and they have no money to have days out 🤣🤣

Cant afford to do anything how many z blisters go away to Disney land and lego land for the weekend ..... they cany afford to go anywhere or do anything with the kids . Both boring twats and I'm glad hes skint its hilarious to see his downfall for somebody who thinks hes a celeb and rich in reality hes irrelevant broke and cant get work tragic

Reactions: 16
Well she looks like she has the body of a 13 year old in that pic at the gym. She needs to bulk up-looks terrible. No shape at all- does this woman eat?

Well she looks like she has the body of a 13 year old in that pic at the gym. She needs to bulk up-looks terrible. No shape at all- does this woman eat?
She’s an odd shape, Id love to see a picture of her pre boulders, she must have them a while now because they were hanging around her waist on Mother’s Day🤭 She did have a nice figure pre Fakey and pre wedding, she was a healthy looking size 8 but she did dramatically loose weight purposely I think before the wedding of the century, she did have dental work done also pre wedding and she’s a vegetarian and seems to only eat bagels and burnt pancakes and bird seeds 😂

• Haha
Oh ok. I didn’t know that. Poor Sophie, it will be a struggle when they split up and they have to sell the house. Well it won’t be worth much if they are so indebted!
Absolutely not poor Sophie. She’s as bad as him and lets Fred get treated like tit, she deserves everything that is coming their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean they have always been cheap but its obvious now they are skint . The house is a basic new build on a normal estate it's nothing special. The house inside is shocking its filthy it lacks the wow factor . I've seen better looking council houses inside . I'm not judging anybody bu the way but I'm saying he thinks hes above others but his house is grim 🤣

No media wall it looks tit . Whole house is just awfull definitely nothing like other z listers houses . They dont have anything at all they are broke as duck . I have a feeling soon they will " downsize " or make up an excuse to sell the house and get a cheaper one with a cheaper mortgage . They are struggling to pay for the house I actually think they are borrowing money to pay the Bill's that's why they both had no luxuries in months . Way before Christmas they have been struggling and it showed . But instead of owning it they carry on trying to show wealth but it's not working 🤣🤣
They could move up north. Get more house for your money and have some to spare

Reactions: 12
#63 Simon says give it up now Jake, your career is a sham and your marriage is fake

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Fakeys busy Saturday consists of him prancing about pretending he’s a power ranger 🙄
Is he still off Twitter and IG? I see that’s from James Webb IG page. Whats he like in that power Ranger outfit 😂 what a dick! Bingo that Leo4likes or freddie will start liking power Rangers all of a sudden in his stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I completely forgot about his haunted tit hole house was last night 😂 did anyone watch it???? I’ll take that as a no 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do laugh at this prick 😂😂 so sensitive…. Hilarious how he blocked me months ago and Today decided to unblock me …

just to piss the prick off I blocked him 😂😂 better luck next time fakey anyway what a sad life you lead when your going through your block list unblocking people because you read tattle all day long and seen a comment from them you didn’t like 😂😂

it kills him that he can’t remove the bad comments from other places it’s obvious he wanted to jump on my comment but didn’t get the chance 😂😂 sensitive arse

ITV win everybody should comment now 😂😂
I’m behind on the thread and slightly upset I’m still blocked on two accounts 😝 but guessing he’s unblocked you to try and comment on ITV post?
---
I'm still blocked
Me too. Quite upset actually 😂

I’m behind on the thread and slightly upset I’m still blocked on two accounts 😝 but guessing he’s unblocked you to try and comment on ITV post?
---

Me too. Quite upset actually 😂
He’s unblocked me as well. I just thought he was trying to compare insta to tattle to see if he could work out who people were, even though I never comment about him on insta at all, apart from a few likes here and there 😉 He won’t be blocking me again. I’ve also blocked him and won’t ever be unblocking him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.