Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder are they really going to a charity shop or will she sneak them up somewhere for sale!
If they’re going to a charity shop, she’ll film it. I remember him doing something similar a year or so ago. Let’s be honest if there’s anything there she thinks she can get money for, she won’t be giving it away for free. If you are having to sell cheap used clothes online, you must be pretty desperate for money.

Reactions: 16
Watched the beginning of the episode and omg he is like n excited kid around the cameras. He can't stop smiling and his teeth take up half his face. He literally said I'm so scared with a massive grin still on his face. Then Zelda came on and said her dad son mam and husband all died around same time, so trumped Jake on that one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
[
Oh do duck off. Beyond ridiculous. I used to like Jayne. Cannot believe she's stooped this low.

His lifestyle is chaotic l, he’s all over the place with these random tv appearances. What the hell does he do??
Same here. I've been a subscriber to Jayne Harris for a couple of years and have had to unsubscribe today. She's honestly very, very good and some of her lives at haunted places have been brilliant but I now see her in a different light. She has stooped very, very low by even entertaining this prick. Fakey has tarnished her for me now. 💯
---
I wonder are they really going to a charity shop or will she sneak them up somewhere for sale!
I bet she's never set foot inside a charity shop. The only charity they're interested in is the 'Prickenden Charity'. He never did do another voucher giveaway did he like he said he would?

Reactions: 14
i was looking at Claudia insta and so many times you can see Danielle did it first then flapz copied her … it’s creepy actually. But look how in love they are and it’s real love . When you look at Danielle engagement it’s so romantic unlike jakes last minute decision for content proposal

also can tell how well off Danielle and her husband are yachts champagne they really are living the life …… jakes broke 😂😂😂 I love how bad his life has become from being W snob to being skint he could only dream of danieeles life …. Same with flapz the is the life she wanted instead she’s in a basic house in a basic estate with cheap wine and a hair box dye 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Changing the subject entirely but how is that chest of drawers in their bedroom still broken?! They don't work and have all the time in the world to fix it.....or are they waiting to be offered a freebie? God they're despicable.
---
i was looking at Claudia insta and so many times you can see Danielle did it first then flapz copied her … it’s creepy actually. But look how in love they are and it’s real love . When you look at Danielle engagement it’s so romantic unlike jakes last minute decision for content proposal

also can tell how well off Danielle and her husband are yachts champagne they really are living the life …… jakes broke 😂😂😂 I love how bad his life has become from being W snob to being skint he could only dream of danieeles life …. Same with flapz the is the life she wanted instead she’s in a basic house in a basic estate with cheap wine and a hair box dye 😂😂😂😂
Yes but to be fair Danielle has had everything handed to her on a plate because her dad is famous and loaded.

I do agree that she and her husband appear to be much more in love than the Churches ever were.

Reactions: 16
Changing the subject entirely but how is that chest of drawers in their bedroom still broken?! They don't work and have all the time in the world to fix it.....or are they waiting to be offered a freebie? God they're despicable.
---

Yes but to be fair Danielle has had everything handed to her on a plate because her dad is famous and loaded.

I do agree that she and her husband appear to be much more in love than the Churches ever were.
The reason they’ve not fixed the drawers is the same reason their sky box is still on a mini table and their clothes are on rails. 100% wanting freebies 👍🏻 oh and let’s be honest it took him 2 days to put a bed together which was brand new. No way is he capable of fixing a broken chest of drawers 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm getting Ned Flander vibes from his power ranger costume. Stupid sexy flanders. I tried to post a screenshot, but it's not working for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---

It’s just pathetic how Jake and Sophie fake they are well off . When it’s clear to see they are worst off than most people . I don’t understand why he has to fake it like that . If he was honest he would be more likeable . I understand Danielle probably has had money from her dad but so has Sophie from her parents she still isn’t well off . Danielle has a business that’s doing well that she shares with her sister she also does ads online ect so not everything was from her dad . they are so down to earth aswell Carl is a lovely man . They ain’t snobs or stuck up in fact they are the opposite.

But Jake and Sophie are snobs they really rate themselves and think they are better than everybody else that’s why I just shown when you put his tit life compare it to other z listers he’s got nothing . Nothing worst than a snob and somebody who thinks they are above others . Only now he’s realising just how skint he is that he’s suddenly trying to act humble at being offered any work in reality he hates the fact he can only get work at campsites it kills him inside .

both going down faster than the titanic and I’m here for it 😂👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Love how Paul is actually having full on fights 😂😂
he will ruin Jake 😂😂😂 the people Paul train with are connor McGregor trainers they don’t mess about that’s why Paul’s got punches to his face and jakes not even punching anything but a bag 😂😂😂

look at the lads face Paul has done that to his face just practicing 😂😂😂 Jake will cry after one punch to his face

Attachments

• Haha
It’s just pathetic how Jake and Sophie fake they are well off . When it’s clear to see they are worst off than most people . I don’t understand why he has to fake it like that . If he was honest he would be more likeable . I understand Danielle probably has had money from her dad but so has Sophie from her parents she still isn’t well off . Danielle has a business that’s doing well that she shares with her sister she also does ads online ect so not everything was from her dad . they are so down to earth aswell Carl is a lovely man . They ain’t snobs or stuck up in fact they are the opposite.

But Jake and Sophie are snobs they really rate themselves and think they are better than everybody else that’s why I just shown when you put his tit life compare it to other z listers he’s got nothing . Nothing worst than a snob and somebody who thinks they are above others . Only now he’s realising just how skint he is that he’s suddenly trying to act humble at being offered any work in reality he hates the fact he can only get work at campsites it kills him inside .

both going down faster than the titanic and I’m here for it 😂👏🏻
Yes I agree that the Fogartys aren't stuck up or fake at all but Danielle and Claudia have never wanted for anything. They went to private school and have always been well off. They are from a different world altogether- one that Fake could only dream of- but Carl is lovely, as you say. I know someone who knew him (back in the day) and he only ever had good things to say about him. He went to their house for some sort of function and said it was just amazing and that they were very welcoming.

Not sure about Sophie's upbringing but her dad must have had a few bob as he bought her first flat so she's also had help. I honestly think he's still helping them out now as I don't understand how they can be keeping their heads above water at the moment. Jake came from a regular background as far as I know.

Agree that the Churches think they are a cut above the rest. They are up to their eyeballs in debt and neither of them have a stable income. Jake would never get a regular job as this would be admitting defeat and he clearly thinks regular work is beneath him. She does too. I don't know how they sleep at night with all the worry. They are completely unrelatable and unlikeable and I think the end is coming too! 🤣

As for unblocking people.....he has nothing else to do with his time so he is definitely trying to smoke out some Fakeys here!

• Heart
Love how Paul is actually having full on fights 😂😂
he will ruin Jake 😂😂😂 the people Paul train with are connor McGregor trainers they don’t mess about that’s why Paul’s got punches to his face and jakes not even punching anything but a bag 😂😂😂

look at the lads face Paul has done that to his face just practicing 😂😂😂 Jake will cry after one punch to his face
😂😂😂😂😂😂

---
Yeah, OK Flapz. 🤡 You paid £800 for your 'Prada Double Wheel Sneakers' eh?

They're as genuine as your husband's hair!! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230325-155522~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now this is what I call a normal reaction to getting in an ice bath. Not that Fakey just pretending 🙄

• Haha
Absolute scruffbags aren't they🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
James Webb MMA stories and guess who's got his top off ffs🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
So that's why he's been quiet cos he's been rolling around the floor with men, no doubt he's happy doing that isn't he🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such a selfish prick he is, so much for spending time as a family. I reckon he's off Instagram cos he's thrown his toys out about tattle🤣🤣🤣🤣 and looking for us all👀👀👀👀😂😂😂😂
I honestly cannot wait for him to get his face smashed in😆😆😆😆😆
---
Now this is what I call a normal reaction to getting in an ice bath. Not that Fakey just pretending 🙄

Love her, she's great😆😆😆
Never seen any ice in old Fakey Quickenden's ice bath, bleeping fraud that he is.
Big nosed, chicken dipper shaped head, wiggy bleep🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolute scruffbags aren't they🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
James Webb MMA stories and guess who's got his top off ffs🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
So that's why he's been quiet cos he's been rolling around the floor with men, no doubt he's happy doing that isn't he🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such a selfish prick he is, so much for spending time as a family. I reckon he's off Instagram cos he's thrown his toys out about tattle🤣🤣🤣🤣 and looking for us all👀👀👀👀😂😂😂😂
I honestly cannot wait for him to get his face smashed in😆😆😆😆😆
---

Love her, she's great😆😆😆
Never seen any ice in old Fakey Quickenden's ice bath, bleeping fraud that he is.
Big nosed, chicken dipper shaped head, wiggy bleep🤣🤣🤣🤣
Notice how miserable everybody looks being around that bleep 😂😂

but when it’s Paul they are all pally and hugging him they can’t stand Jake 😂 he’s getting his arse whooped

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.