Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s starting to unblock people because he’s hoping to get his follower numbers back up 🤭 Thing is I never followed him in the first place 😂 it must be at least a year ago since he blocked me and I hate to think how many people he’s blocked since. Now we know why he reckons he’ll be MIA over the weekend. He’ll be spending Saturday comparing his blocked list against tattle members 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thing is nothing happens anyway 🤣🤣
I mean saying something online on a post about him is fine it's not trolling its speaking facts so even if he hunts people down he cany fo duck all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe he’s starting to unblock people because he’s hoping to get his follower numbers back up 🤭 Thing is I never followed him in the first place 😂 it must be at least a year ago since he blocked me and I hate to think how many people he’s blocked since. Now we know why he reckons he’ll be MIA over the weekend. He’ll be spending Saturday comparing his blocked list against tattle members 😂
it’s sounds like Soldier Simon is going to war against his biggest enemy “Tattle” 😂😂😂 Let go to war so Soldier Simon 😂 Fakeys Assembly 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just about to say I bet he’s trying to get his followers up as he can’t afford to buy more and will make out he got all his new followers from SPL. Shame fakey cause I never followed you and never will. I also have you blocked, I only unblock to get receipts for tattle then block you again so good luck trying to find me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We need to get the SPL disgusting gender discussion added to the wiki and a receipt, I think it’s needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They should wait until he unblocks them..........😃😃

...then promptly block him . 😆😆💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just found this belter! It's Fake Potato!!! Can't breathe! 😂😂😂😂

My partner just rolled over in bed and looked at me as if I was deranged 😂 he’s trying to sleep as he’s up at 5 for work tomorrow and all he’s heard is that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love cara and her husband they was on love island have two kids . They are real normal people they don’t pretended to be better than anybody . She shops at Lidl and Aldi she does mum talks on life with kids she’s funny relatable and likeable . Flappy is desperate to be a Influencer but she’s so unlikable she doesn’t even have z lister friends . She’s never ever mentioned in other peoples stories she’s like him up her own arse and thinks she’s something and better than others when really they are both skint and in a worst position than most . I can happily say my mortgage is paid off and I have a holiday home I work hard my kids have everything but they are humble . I don’t show off and I certainly don’t take a life I don’t have ….. they are everything that’s wrong with social media can’t stand either of them 🤢
Cara and Nathan are hilarious. I love how Cara does her shopping reel....she is basically taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.