Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s unblocked me as well. I just thought he was trying to compare insta to tattle to see if he could work out who people were, even though I never comment about him on insta at all, apart from a few likes here and there 😉 He won’t be blocking me again. I’ve also blocked him and won’t ever be unblocking him 🤭
If I remember rightly he blocked one of my accounts cos I liked a comment on Purdeys post and not sure why he blocked my other account. Like you, I don’t like or comment at all as I rarely do on any account. I also wouldn’t want my business account being brought into anything if he decided to expose any suspected Fakeys. I do hope I am unblocked though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn't you just hate to ever be in the same public space as him whether it was the gym or at 'gymnastics' with the child.
Constant photos and bullshit going on.

Reactions: 14
Haunted by his Dad 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀💀

He will say ANYTHING in his thirst not to have a job & ponce about earning £50s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh look, she's having a clear out and then 'going down the charity shop'. Most of that kid's stuff is grifted freebies anyway.

Reactions: 14
If I remember rightly he blocked one of my accounts cos I liked a comment on Purdeys post and not sure why he blocked my other account. Like you, I don’t like or comment at all as I rarely do on any account. I also wouldn’t want my business account being brought into anything if he decided to expose any suspected Fakeys. I do hope I am unblocked though
He blocked me for liking a comment on his page which wasn’t even particularly nasty. It must be at least a year ago so he’s gone back quite a way to unblock me. Why? Who knows but I just love the fact he’ll never be able to do it again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just went on their stories. Looks like they've been sending out their crap to a load of people. Face spray for £28 and a candle for £50 they can keep it!
I was just about to say NEOM candles are expensive.

Not that I would be buying them anyway, but the minute I see freebies being handed out to 'celebrities' I am determined never to buy their stuff.

• Heart
[
Oh do duck off. Beyond ridiculous. I used to like Jayne. Cannot believe she's stooped this low.

His lifestyle is chaotic l, he’s all over the place with these random tv appearances. What the hell does he do??

Reactions: 8
Oh look, she's having a clear out and then 'going down the charity shop'. Most of that kid's stuff is grifted freebies anyway.

View attachment 2055051
So she can give her kids stuff away for free but wants money for her second hand clothing 🤯
---
I just went on their stories. Looks like they've been sending out their crap to a load of people. Face spray for £28 and a candle for £50 they can keep it!
Yep loads of the bottom rung insta huns have been showing these off this week. Apparently the candle is crap so I’d imagine that’s why they’re getting rid.

• Haha
  • Angry
So she can give her kids stuff away for free but wants money for her second hand clothing 🤯
---

Yep loads of the bottom rung insta huns have been showing these off this week. Apparently the candle is crap so I’d imagine that’s why they’re getting rid.
I wonder are they really going to a charity shop or will she sneak them up somewhere for sale!

Reactions: 15
The way she just opened those toy boxes without clearing the tops 1st so we can only assume that some of those gifted toys will now be broken christ she is one heavy handed stupid witch

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.