Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny though isn't it. For someone constantly complaining about his back, hip, neck, anxiety etc., etc., his next move is into this. I hope he gets beaten senseless by that Paul I really do.

Shouldn't that sparring partner have head protection on? I don't particularly know much about this.

View attachment 2044623View attachment 2044624
---
Is that B&M? Can we expect another amazing haul later of absolute tat she's bought? 😴😴

That child needs to be in nursery. He'll never speak at this rate.

View attachment 2044644
Not meant to aim at the head 😂😂😂 I don’t know what the guck he’s training for but it just looks like he’s pissing about . Yesterday the jump and knees and today kicking in the head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very true Jeanie as her face and lips pumped full of filler’s and Botox.B12 injections are like a bee sting for some reason and if genuinely tired go to your doctor stupid cow.Has idiot got no work god how do they just bum around all day.Zelda my god who is her audience and just why is she still doing soap scoop it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I called it yet again! Going to have to start putting money on i will be loaded! So the reason for the loft conversion is so they can sleep separately now i wouldn't want to lie next to that vile stinking mini cock either but just remind me how long have they been married?
Your joking . That’s shocking newly married sleeping separate ….. my Grandparents are 80 and they don’t sleep separate …. If you need to sleep separate you need a bleeping divorce . So obvious they can’t stand each other the marriage is fake it was for likes and attention just like having Leo . Wtf is Sophie doing with someone that doesn’t even wanna sleep with her ffs . Talking about having more kids yet her husband is sleeping as far away as possible to his family in the loft !!!! My good she’s tragic at this point just leave his sorry arse ….. she will end up stuck with multiple kids and no life .
---
I called it yet again! Going to have to start putting money on i will be loaded! So the reason for the loft conversion is so they can sleep separately now i wouldn't want to lie next to that vile stinking mini cock either but just remind me how long have they been married?
Your joking . That’s shocking newly married sleeping separate ….. my Grandparents are 80 and they don’t sleep separate …. If you need to sleep separate you need a bleeping divorce . So obvious they can’t stand each other the marriage is fake it was for likes and attention just like having Leo . Wtf is Sophie doing with someone that doesn’t even wanna sleep with her ffs . Talking about having more kids yet her husband is sleeping as far away as possible to his family in the loft !!!! My good she’s tragic at this point just leave his sorry arse ….. she will end up stuck with multiple kids and no life .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Father of the Year again. "Where are we going? Where are we going? " *turns off camera and goes back indoors!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This bleep really thinks he's Conor McGregor, doesn't he ....
Haha 😂 I know most people don’t like McGregor but I have to be honest I do and most Dub’s do, if you’re from Dublin you will get his attitude and jthe ways he goes on is like most fella’s from his area which is a tough area, he would break Fakey up outside the Forge no bother and take the charge sheet and laugh at the Garda and Fakey would be crying in his tights 😂 Fakey came to Dublin and trained with that English man James Webb , Paul Smith came to Dublin and trained with Conor’s coach John Kavanagh in Inchicore which is also a rough area😂
Ah but seriously Paul seems to be taking it well and not taking the piss out of Fakey (which must be hard😂) and everyone involved around Paul is being sound and not talking aggressively, you got to remember Paul is doing it for Charity which is fantastic and Fakey isn’t the prick! Paul’s wife is advertising it and joking about it but Flappy hasn’t mentioned it or got in any photos, whats that all about? She’s a miserable cow, Pauls wife seems like a great laugh 😂

• Heart
Jake hasn't got a clue! He's bloody stupid going into this with no experience i watched the video that James Webb put up and Jake has to be constantly told what to do he doesn't even remember the basics once he gets in the ring and he hasn't got instructions constantly being shouted at him he is going to be broken in half and i can't wait. @gagzi hope you're feeling better today x
Thankyou I'm getting there..pain is a little easier but worried it's coming back! Hopefully not. xx
---
So she paid £45 for her b12 injection🙄Might as well have shoved the £45 up your skinny arse as unless done correctly at your doctors going to do duck all.Leo eating yet again they really just feed that child to shut him up.So dad of the year didn’t go to gymnastics (soft play)what a fake arse marriage these two have.
See how old Flapz has been reading here and said it needs topping up in spaced out doses! 🤣..moron!
---
Father of the Year again. "Where are we going? Where are we going? " *turns off camera and goes back indoors!

View attachment 2045202
Also looks like the cat has scratched his head in a few places. Which he's filtered away in his photo's. That's his fault for getting him to kiss the cat...best mates you know! 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Thankyou I'm getting there..pain is a little easier but worried it's coming back! Hopefully not. xx
---

See how old Flapz has been reading here and said it needs topping up in spaced out doses! 🤣..moron!
---

Also looks like the cat has scratched his head in a few places. Which he's filtered away in his photo's. That's his fault for getting him to kiss the cat...best mates you know! 🙄🤣🤣🤣
I noticed that scratch on his forehead!

Screenshot_20230321-164851~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
🐔Away with the fairies that kid, get him sorted been saying it since he could sit up !!!!!..

• Heart
---

---

These muppets need to realise cats aren't like dogs.if they like you, they'll come to you. Keep pestering them and they'll lash out.

Another thing, that kid is a human dustbin as well as vacant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So within 1hr 15 mins after he posted about going swimming, he's posted two photos of NikNak.

So that includes travelling there, getting undressed, swimming, getting dried and dressed and travelling home with a 2yr old in that short period of time!!!!!

Yeah right. You didn't take him swimming at all in that space of time did you! Fake by name, fake by nature!!! 😂😂

337150177_584158170431080_6858236200378287715_n.jpg
336966611_1427258358101590_7479599995882899529_n.jpg

Reactions: 14
I've watched it without sound, so god knows what's going on, but that kid would NOT be allowed to be pressing buttons on the sky box on my watch! My kids are older now, but they were always told no, not to touch the TV from a young age and soon learnt not to do it and leave it alone!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.