Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ” One minute got defined abs ...next none, make your bleeping mind up you idiot, no wonder you get back-lash you deserve it....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God he's such a boring, ugly old bastard. She's a boring witch aswell😴😴😴😴
At this point they have nothing going on workwise or lifewise🀭🀭🀭🀭
Cannot wait to see him get schooled in this fight🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she paid Β£45 for her b12 injectionπŸ™„Might as well have shoved the Β£45 up your skinny arse as unless done correctly at your doctors going to do duck all.Leo eating yet again they really just feed that child to shut him up.So dad of the year didn’t go to gymnastics (soft play)what a fake arse marriage these two have.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I called it yet again! Going to have to start putting money on i will be loaded! So the reason for the loft conversion is so they can sleep separately now i wouldn't want to lie next to that vile stinking mini cock either but just remind me how long have they been married?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Didn't fancy washing the sheets before putting them on the bed then?! Sums up how rank they are really!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Β£45 for a B12 injection and many more to come. So, self-diagnosis is recommended then eh Flapz instead of making an appointment at the doctors?

I'll tell you what the problem is. Your life is fake and empty, your marriage is a complete farce, you hardly eat anything, you are delusional, you're married to an unemployable bum and you drink loads of alcohol. An injection won't fix stupid!!

Since when has 'soft play' been gymnastics and does that kid ever stop eating crap?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Not surprised the pair of scruffs haven’t washed the bedding before it goes on 😷

• Sick
On the beg again so sick and tired of these idiots.Go on goggle and find stupid cowπŸ™„And who puts sheets on a bed without washing first 🀒
3DB2C9D7-5BCF-4B4B-817E-C540FEE505E0.png
559A2226-4EBF-4AC0-8174-B1474C91FBDE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Seeing this gives me the fear. Putting bedding onto a bed straight from the packaging. So many chemicals, dirt, dust on it from the factory. Who do we reckon is going up there? Fakey or Flapz.

I reckon Fakey!

Screenshot_20230321-124629~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Funny though isn't it. For someone constantly complaining about his back, hip, neck, anxiety etc., etc., his next move is into this. I hope he gets beaten senseless by that Paul I really do.

Shouldn't that sparring partner have head protection on? I don't particularly know much about this.

View attachment 2044623View attachment 2044624
---
Is that B&M? Can we expect another amazing haul later of absolute tat she's bought? 😴😴

That child needs to be in nursery. He'll never speak at this rate.

View attachment 2044644
Anyone think she's shoplifting and damo is her decoy...
A little five finger discount πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Seeing this gives me the fear. Putting bedding onto a bed straight from the packaging. So many chemicals, dirt, dust on it from the factory. Who do we reckon is going up there? Fakey or Flapz.

I reckon Fakey!

View attachment 2044931
View attachment 2044932
Fakey. No way is he downstairs with the kids. Mr Personality needs his sleep 😴😴😴😴
---

I reckon Fakey!

View attachment 2044931
View attachment 2044932
Fakey. No way is he downstairs with the kids. Mr Personality needs his sleep 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s an absolute ball ache because you do want to put new bedding on but I always wash it before it goes on but I’ll admit I thought it was the same reason you had to wash towels before you use them, so thanks for that Crazy πŸ˜‚ you Fakeys probably think I’m a right thick twit now.

Why do they make out putting bedding on is hard, it’s really not. bleeping pissing me off these 2 they are tit at being adults.

edit bad grammar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"Do any couples out there sleep separately?"

They've not even been married a year yet. I think we're safe to say that we called this ages ago.

She is definitely not pregnant. Their marriage is a farce!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the beg for bedside tables- where they gunna put them - no room. #fools going to wash the bedding now then Sophie???

• Haha
I don't think there is too much to worry about with regard to washing new sheets when he doesn't even wash himself let alone his clothes apart from the weird tights i swear all he wears lately are his two weird fitted outfits for boxing and that bloody green sweatshirt i can literally smell him from my house 🀒

• Sick
  • Heart
"Do any couples out there sleep separately?"

They've not even been married a year yet. I think we're safe to say that we called this ages ago.

She is definitely not pregnant. Their marriage is a farce!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2044975
Why would you openly suggest or even ask if you sleep apart. Like fakey hun I don’t think you realise it’s far from normal to not sleep with your partner πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 15
Β£45 for a B12 injection and many more to come. So, self-diagnosis is recommended then eh Flapz instead of making an appointment at the doctors?

I'll tell you what the problem is. Your life is fake and empty, your marriage is a complete farce, you hardly eat anything, you are delusional, you're married to an unemployable bum and you drink loads of alcohol. An injection won't fix stupid!!

Since when has 'soft play' been gymnastics and does that kid ever stop eating crap?
View attachment 2044860
View attachment 2044861
Did she say she doesn’t like injections? Why does she have ones in her face and lips then? They are hardly essential if you don’t like needles. Stupid cow πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.