Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post of Leo’s breakfast just why and who cares.The pair of them are really so unlikeable skint and just plan boring.His quotes are ridiculous and if that’s all he’s got just lol.Hope someone can gets the clips of twit face and his haunted house tit I think even Zelda might be in it🤣If I remember she was at his and was put up in a hotel overnight.
I have got discovery plus but no way am I watching anything this idiot is on 😂 Reading about it is cringeworthy enough without seeing him perform for the camera as well 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who give a flying duck what the kid eats for breakfast seriously he could eat shite for breakfast and no1 would still give a hoot

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have got discovery plus but no way am I watching anything this idiot is on 😂 Reading about it is cringeworthy enough without seeing him perform for the camera as well 🤢
So Flapz phoned him about moving chairs and the TV turning on and off 'like people were collecting their stuff to go'.

I have never heard so much bullshit in my life. So do spirits now have possessions. Were they collecting their packed lunches and packing their suitcases? Give me bleeping strength! He was a soldier called Simon. What simple bloody Simon? 👻👻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else find it tragic when she gets a product to advertise how many times she shares it? Take the estrid ad. Twice in 12 hours and she’d already advertised it a couple of days before that. So many of the zlisters try and flog this product but do it once and that’s it. She’ll only get paid for the first time so it reeks of sheer desperation. There’s a reason the people with million of followers get to promote it days ahead of the likes of Flappy. Does she really think people will be using her code when Charlotte Crosby advertised this to her 8 million plus followers over a week ago 😂

• Haha
So Flapz phoned him about moving chairs and the TV turning on and off 'like people were collecting their stuff to go'.

I have never heard so much bullshit in my life. So do spirits now have possessions. Were they collecting their packed lunches and packing their suitcases? Give me bleeping strength! He was a soldier called Simon. What simple bloody Simon? 👻👻
Let’s play a game…
Simon says get a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh no, she back to NikNak's breakfasts again.

Four strips of toast and jam
One strawberry cut into six pieces
Ten Shreddies with a thimbleful of milk

Riveting stuff.

I wonder how Fakey found his new bed last night?

336990570_966772447648702_6092284212568253197_n.jpg

---
One for the ASA. He's tagged Yokkao in. If anybody can supply a screenshot with his name on. Cheers!

Been busy with photoshopping his abs in too.

336935123_1403946360360109_1232667829198137969_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If anyone can copy the link for his Daily Star interview regarding his upcoming appearance on that ghost program, it’s a hilarious read. I would copy the link but as you all know, I’m useless at things like that 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
To summarise the things that stood out to me, in case you can’t read it.
1. He was a soldier called Simon and has been shot in a past life and he wanted to join the RAF when he was younger but life took him in a different direction.
2. Makes a point of saying he’s glad he was a decent bloke in his previous life and that’s why he’s always said he’d take a bullet for his friends and family now 🙄
3. Apparently because of his grief he has to be busy and challenging himself because he needs to always be living and doing things for other people all the time 😂
4. Finally he makes sure he mentions that the night of the ghost team leaving his house, he was at an event with his friend Chris Hughes.
Looks like it possibly airs this Friday. I’m sure if it does he’ll mention it at least a dozen times on his stories before then.
Fakey thinks he was in the war? Give over 😂😂😂😂
---
For asa x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the actual bollocks he makes up to get on the TV / paper is outrageous. Wanted to be in the RAF, duck off you prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s hardly offering revolutionary breakfast ideas is she? Why do these people actually think people what to know what they eat, what colour their toilet paper is, what she bought at b&m. Maybe they have the odd “where is this from?” but breakfast, really?

• Haha
bleeping hell simple Simon doing scissors and jumps like a demented power ranger just lol
---
Sorry if blurred but WTAF🤣🤣🤣
5E7B37A8-38D3-480A-9E84-9401B9CBBB09.jpeg
6BC3B70F-F915-4FBB-8E19-0983AC1F07F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I used to love ghost programmes and wanted to believe everything they said. Now this proves how fake they are! Jake was a soldier called Simon in a past life. His family and friends are so important he would take a bullet for them so it makes sense 😂

His grief means he has to always be busy (LOL UNEMPLOYED) and makes him want to give back (not training for a marathon) If he wants to give back why has he never raised money before? I know he shaved his head once but hardly ground breaking.

I said I cba to do a work diary for him anymore but tbh it doesn’t matter as he hasn’t actually worked this month. Apart from a few crappy little segments on Loose Women.

Leo’s breakfast are so ground breaking. You can see how long it’s took to prepare toast, shreddies and strawberries. Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.