Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's feeling 'humble' again!!

No work in the pipeline then Fakey? How the hell are they running that house/cars etc with zero income?

337073192_1388704138558994_2070863956244013922_n.jpg

---
Start telling him NO ffs and correct him. Tell him DON'T TOUCH. He's probably walking funny because he's tit his nappy. Check it instead of filming him.

Surely they can see that this child has a serious speech delay and needs checking?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

No work in the pipeline then Fakey? How the hell are they running that house/cars etc with zero income?

View attachment 2045602
---
Start telling him NO ffs and correct him. Tell him DON'T TOUCH. He's probably walking funny because he's tit his nappy. Check it instead of filming him.

Surely they can see that this child has a serious speech delay and needs checking?

View attachment 2045620
I still can’t believe they’ve not bought a proper unit for their sky box, etc… They’ve been hinting at a media wall for months. I think they need to accept they’re not well known/popular enough to get it for free anymore.

Reactions: 25
🐔 Fancy laughing at that kid.. Has no idea about parenting what a bleeping backward idiot he is no wonder the kid is like he is and it will only get worse 🙄. Can't believe he let's him touch the sky box ...div...only hope he don't pull the TV down on himself.:rolleyes:.

Reactions: 27
So within 1hr 15 mins after he posted about going swimming, he's posted two photos of NikNak.

So that includes travelling there, getting undressed, swimming, getting dried and dressed and travelling home with a 2yr old in that short period of time!!!!!

Yeah right. You didn't take him swimming at all in that space of time did you! Fake by name, fake by nature!!! 😂😂

View attachment 2045553View attachment 2045554
Probs chucked him in the ice bath 👍🏼🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I genuinely do not understand why he lets Leo get away with the bits that children of his age do. Instead he films it and virtually applauds it because it’s funny! Except it isn’t. There are no boundaries. Good luck to them……

Reactions: 21
I've watched it without sound, so god knows what's going on, but that kid would NOT be allowed to be pressing buttons on the sky box on my watch! My kids are older now, but they were always told no, not to touch the TV from a young age and soon learnt not to do it and leave it alone!
He went to call him Theo and then changed it to Leo..maybe that's his boyfriend on the sides name 🤔🤣
---

View attachment 2045602
---

View attachment 2045620
No toilet training either or even a potty is there..just does it in his nappy! Terrible parenting..they just can't be arsed. And we all know he'd put it all over his insta as he has no boundaries or respect for others privacy. The Internet has already seen the poor kid in the bath! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Your joking . That’s shocking newly married sleeping separate ….. my Grandparents are 80 and they don’t sleep separate …. If you need to sleep separate you need a bleeping divorce . So obvious they can’t stand each other the marriage is fake it was for likes and attention just like having Leo . Wtf is Sophie doing with someone that doesn’t even wanna sleep with her ffs . Talking about having more kids yet her husband is sleeping as far away as possible to his family in the loft !!!! My good she’s tragic at this point just leave his sorry arse ….. she will end up stuck with multiple kids and no life .
---

Your joking . That’s shocking newly married sleeping separate ….. my Grandparents are 80 and they don’t sleep separate …. If you need to sleep separate you need a bleeping divorce . So obvious they can’t stand each other the marriage is fake it was for likes and attention just like having Leo . Wtf is Sophie doing with someone that doesn’t even wanna sleep with her ffs . Talking about having more kids yet her husband is sleeping as far away as possible to his family in the loft !!!! My good she’s tragic at this point just leave his sorry arse ….. she will end up stuck with multiple kids and no life .
To be fair I read once that sleeping separately could make a marriage last longer. Lol. I suppose if one snores it might.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🐔 Fancy laughing at that kid.. Has no idea about parenting what a bleeping backward idiot he is no wonder the kid is like he is and it will only get worse 🙄. Can't believe he let's him touch the sky box ...div...only hope he don't pull the TV down on himself.:rolleyes:.
Noticed the film cut off abruptly when Niknak started messing with the plug/switch and turned the sky box off at the wall.

• Heart
Noticed the film cut off abruptly when Niknak started messing with the plug/switch and turned the sky box off at the wall.
Do they even have the protective covers over plug sockets to stop him putting his fingers in or shoving stuff in the holes? I don't think I've seen any!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do they even have the protective covers over plug sockets to stop him putting his fingers in or shoving stuff in the holes? I don't think I've seen any!
Not if it costs money , no.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair I read once that sleeping separately could make a marriage last longer. Lol. I suppose if one snores it might.
My friends husband snores like a Cow in labour! Its so loud that he sleeps in the attic conversion 😳 im not joking its that loud I don’t know how the neighbours can sleep! I once stayed over after a night out on the piss and I couldn’t sleep with the noise of him and I was still drunk and still couldn’t sleep so safely to say we all know never to sleep in her house ever 😳 I know he can’t help it but it’s disgusting 😩🙈 so yeah it’s the attic for him but I’d say Fakey in the attic because it’s a fake marriage🤷‍♀️
---
Ah yes didn't think of that. I suppose they would have to be #gifted. They really don't give a tit do they.
Them Sky boxes make a loud buzzing sound, im sure you would get a shock off the cables on them, they have crappy trunking but the cables are still exposed at the sockets so would suprise me if he got a shock the poor sod and a scratch on his head. They are tit parents, he has no chance with them pair, bless his filthy little cotton socks 😕
---
He went to call him Theo and then changed it to Leo..maybe that's his boyfriend on the sides name 🤔🤣
---

No toilet training either or even a potty is there..just does it in his nappy! Terrible parenting..they just can't be arsed. And we all know he'd put it all over his insta as he has no boundaries or respect for others privacy. The Internet has already seen the poor kid in the bath! 😳
Ive seen him with a potty, not using it as a potty though, just throwing it on the floor being bold and Fakey filming him while he was pretending he was trying to go to the toilet himself but couldn’t get five minutes peace to even go the toilet would you believe🙄 riviting fake content only the last thread I think? Don’t even bother looking it’s too boring (kinda scarlet I even know this much stuff 🫣actually im not they put it out there so im going to watch 😂🙈)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apparently they aren't recommended anymore. I watched some video on it once, but can't remember the reason behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not because I’m a grief thief, I’ve followed Nicknacklou for years as I genuinely like her! This young lady is in her final stages of life and is always so upbeat etc. Old Fakey follows her and without doubt will show her reel for the likes!

Reactions: 7
If anyone can copy the link for his Daily Star interview regarding his upcoming appearance on that ghost program, it’s a hilarious read. I would copy the link but as you all know, I’m useless at things like that 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
To summarise the things that stood out to me, in case you can’t read it.
1. He was a soldier called Simon and has been shot in a past life and he wanted to join the RAF when he was younger but life took him in a different direction.
2. Makes a point of saying he’s glad he was a decent bloke in his previous life and that’s why he’s always said he’d take a bullet for his friends and family now 🙄
3. Apparently because of his grief he has to be busy and challenging himself because he needs to always be living and doing things for other people all the time 😂
4. Finally he makes sure he mentions that the night of the ghost team leaving his house, he was at an event with his friend Chris Hughes.
Looks like it possibly airs this Friday. I’m sure if it does he’ll mention it at least a dozen times on his stories before then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apparently they aren't recommended anymore. I watched some video on it once, but can't remember the reason behind it.
Think because they actually switch the plug on or something we had them on the odd plug but I did very little baby proofing. Had a baby gate on the kitchen to stop her getting in there but otherwise she's never been into stuff. With a menace like Leo I'd be doing everything. But then his parents do nothing to discourage his behaviour usually to teach him what is and isn't acceptable. The sweets on the wall was shocking. No boundaries

Reactions: 12
Her post of Leo’s breakfast just why and who cares.The pair of them are really so unlikeable skint and just plan boring.His quotes are ridiculous and if that’s all he’s got just lol.Hope someone can gets the clips of twit face and his haunted house tit I think even Zelda might be in it🤣If I remember she was at his and was put up in a hotel overnight.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.