Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up and seen she’s back with her clothing reels 😴 Says it all when it’s more important to make sure they’ve got a mirror up there than actual furniture 🤦🏻‍♀️ as for him sharing it, does he think it will lead to her getting a chance of work the more people that see it 😂 good luck with that 😂. There are so many instahuns that make a much better job of it than she’s does and she must realise this cos she follows most of them 😂 he can share her playing dress up and failing spectularly but he can’t share her post from Mother’s Day or even bothering mentioning her on the actual day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Back in the hot tub but actually has shorts on🤣1700 likes on her latest dress up with Sophie post 🤣Both just so tedious and no speech of prick face as Leo is shouting da da probably hanging on the window🙄How they survive financially when neither have work is beyond me.

Reactions: 19
If people working are feeling the pinch I can’t begin to imagine how two people who make a living from selling their souls, selling crap and prancing about, can actually survive. There’s literally nothing that hasn’t shot up bill wise. The few hours here there and everywhere that both of them get surely can’t be enough to run a house, feed and clothe, run cars etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If people working are feeling the pinch I can’t begin to imagine how two people who make a living from selling their souls, selling crap and prancing about, can actually survive. There’s literally nothing that hasn’t shot up bill wise. The few hours here there and everywhere that both of them get surely can’t be enough to run a house, feed and clothe, run cars etc.
I don’t know why they want to give the illusion that they are well off. They’d be so much more relatable if they were honest rather than live a fake lifestyle. It’s so blatant they’ve got no money. Just look at their loft conversion. A bed that he put together, a couple of bedside lamps and 2 clothing rails. Oh and a lemon tree 😂 I know they’ve been desperately trying to get stuff gifted but if you had the money, you would just want it finished and not worry about getting it for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And her bullshit about having therapy apps all just about making money of links.At 34 he’s done really except for panto and being a 🦖🦖 what does he actually do.Long way to retirement age and he’s had a easy ride for over 10 years time to get a real job.Outgoings in that house will be thousands and noticed no bathroom in the rabbit hutch both skint👍

Reactions: 22
🐔 Her clothes are crap call me old fashioned but there is nothing outstanding that would make me run to the shops and buy any of it. !!!. As for him and his ice baths thanks for the laugh......:ROFLMAO:🥕.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Get it done. Whatever you want to do today get it done". Well that's me going to Colchester today and smashing that bloody 'ice bath' to smithereens. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
🐔 Hope she is pregnant I really do, they can't control the little spoilt brat that they have already...Bring it on. 🍿🍿🍿.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the duck is he doing? As far as I'm aware kicks to the head are not allowed nasty little prick no wonder he cut it there hopefully the other guy ripped into him and what are those bloody tights?

• Sick
  • Haha
WTF does he look like? What's going on with his syrup? I see he's photoshopped his abs on today. Why do all these dirty looking men have such tit tattoos. They look like a child has scribbled over them. 🤢

336503757_926117375245302_3376010319761393886_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
🐔 Hope she is pregnant I really do, they can't control the little spoilt brat that they have already...Bring it on. 🍿🍿🍿.
And if it's a girl, he'll be well and truly pushed down the pecking order, like poor fredster...
---
WTF does he look like? What's going on with his syrup? I see he's photoshopped his abs on today. Why do all these dirty looking men have such tit tattoos. They look like a child has scribbled over them. 🤢

View attachment 2044571
View attachment 2044572
View attachment 2044573
This bleep really thinks he's Conor McGregor, doesn't he ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny though isn't it. For someone constantly complaining about his back, hip, neck, anxiety etc., etc., his next move is into this. I hope he gets beaten senseless by that Paul I really do.

Shouldn't that sparring partner have head protection on? I don't particularly know much about this.

Screenshot_20230321-102037~2.png
Screenshot_20230321-101743~2.png

---
Is that B&M? Can we expect another amazing haul later of absolute tat she's bought? 😴😴

That child needs to be in nursery. He'll never speak at this rate.

336828231_896393141574762_5262018849555282216_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny though isn't it. For someone constantly complaining about his back, hip, neck, anxiety etc., etc., his next move is into this. I hope he gets beaten senseless by that Paul I really do.

Shouldn't that sparring partner have head protection on? I don't particularly know much about this.

View attachment 2044623View attachment 2044624
---
Is that B&M? Can we expect another amazing haul later of absolute tat she's bought? 😴😴

That child needs to be in nursery. He'll never speak at this rate.

View attachment 2044644
My little brother does taekwondo and they’re not allowed to partake in it if they don’t have the full protective gear on. They’re also not allowed to go above shoulders. I’d assume this was the same?

Reactions: 11
My little brother does taekwondo and they’re not allowed to partake in it if they don’t have the full protective gear on. They’re also not allowed to go above shoulders. I’d assume this was the same?
Yes, that's what I thought. He kicked that bloke in the side of his head. I take it he's being trained by that James Webb then or whatever he's name is? That bloke who looks like he needs a damn good bath. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Such a family man not🙄She’s out shopping he’s playing in the gym and WAF is he wearing.Painted on abs back what a sad old man he is.This marathon going to be a complete joke idiot will be walking 20 miles of it😡

Reactions: 19
Jake hasn't got a clue! He's bloody stupid going into this with no experience i watched the video that James Webb put up and Jake has to be constantly told what to do he doesn't even remember the basics once he gets in the ring and he hasn't got instructions constantly being shouted at him he is going to be broken in half and i can't wait. @gagzi hope you're feeling better today x

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.