Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so busy showing her food, drinking shakes/smoothies, popping vitamins for her hair, smothering her face in lotions and potions, claims she had hair loss/thinning recently and wonders why she’s shattered. She needs to see her gp for blood tests etc as surely this can’t be cured with a vitb12 procedure? Does she not realise she looks really quite unwell. A gp would probably tell her to stop being shallow and get herself healthy rather than look like a mannequin.
---
If she’s suffering from malnutrition then she would be feeling terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So they lugged the massive mirror into the tiny 'dressing room'. I would've loved to have seen them trying to get it up those stairs and through that tiny door!!

Another pathetic reel. 😴😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Gifted and sick comment from a 34 year old man sums these two beggy arseholes
4CEF7CC3-84A2-42E7-8C7F-88339A64E898.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Second hand embarrassment that they actually think people envy their lifestyle or that loft 😂.
We work, we have a lovely house, drive nice cars, our kids are well dressed, we eat well at home and eating out, have several holidays a year that we pay for and thoroughly enjoy, we don’t share an after dinner drink because it’s too expensive for one each 😝. The best thing about it is that I don’t beg on the gram and everything we own has been paid for with our own money, earned by genuine means. I think most of us can outdo the quickendens who are disingenuous and sly and have visions of grandeur on a shoe string budget.
Not jealous of them in the slightest, all those quotes he spouts off are just unnecessary, no one is the green eyed monster!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she even bothering? Nobody cares!
Why is she telling everybody that the rails aren't staying?
Why is she taking a selfie when there is no mirror up there? Or is it up there now although we can't see it?
Is Fakey taking the photo if there is no mirror up there and she's pretending to take a selfie?
Why is her mouth far too wide for her face?
What in the Farquaad is going on with her hair?
Why can I only see that gay Freddy Kreuger jumper?

So many questions!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2043196
Gorgeous pieces 🤣 she’s not Donatella Versace picking clothes for a catwalk 🤣
---
Second hand embarrassment that they actually think people envy their lifestyle or that loft 😂.
We work, we have a lovely house, drive nice cars, our kids are well dressed, we eat well at home and eating out, have several holidays a year that we pay for and thoroughly enjoy, we don’t share an after dinner drink because it’s too expensive for one each 😝. The best thing about it is that I don’t beg on the gram and everything we own has been paid for with our own money, earned by genuine means. I think most of us can outdo the quickendens who are disingenuous and sly and have visions of grandeur on a shoe string budget.
Not jealous of them in the slightest, all those quotes he spouts off are just unnecessary, no one is the green eyed monster!
Snap 🫰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Got a lot to catch up on..was admitted to hospital last night..thought I was going to die. Feeling a lot better now sickness and pain is under control. Kidney infec and stones. Not even having a baby was that painful xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Omfg I've just seen her reel🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell she's definitely no model is she🤭🤭🤭🤭 she looks so stiff it's ridiculous, how can she watch it back and think it's good to post🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really thinks she's some fashionista🤪🤪🤪🤪
duck knows why she sizes up t shirts etc, they absolutely drown her😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That reel,.you know most if it has already been packed up to send back to where ever her aff link is for so she doesn't have to pay for it.
And no jake not jealous house is paid for car is paid for. When i go to bed at night i dont have to close the door to walk round the bottom of my bed!Friends (more then) , not paid for.i can cook and I actually enjoy cleaning,my husband looks good in boxers,my kids are really decent humans
So tell me again why I am jealous of you?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So they lugged the massive mirror into the tiny 'dressing room'. I would've loved to have seen them trying to get it up those stairs and through that tiny door!!

Another pathetic reel. 😴😴😴

View attachment 2043573
No wonder the silly witch is tired she gets changed 12 times per video for what ???. It’s not paid work she isn’t gifted the clothing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have B12 injections I had private weight loss surgery I get Mine on prescription. She seriously is deluded she isn’t tired or exhausted else she wouldn’t be able to go the gym or do half the tit she does . I have chronic anemia and have medication for that and even with the b12 injections I still struggle to function 🤔
oh no! You reckon she is pregnant??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got a lot to catch up on..was admitted to hospital last night..thought I was going to die. Feeling a lot better now sickness and pain is under control. Kidney infec and stones. Not even having a baby was that painful xx
Oh gosh you poor thing! Sending all my love and I hope you feel better and make a speedy recovery. Kidney stones are awful xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those clothes .look absolutely awful on her. 30 two kids and size 6 jeans were too big ffs someone order the woman a Domino's!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So this is apparently where she was getting her B12 injection today but hasn’t mentioned it since, it doesn’t even give you a price list and you have to book an appointment so she had it booked. These pair are dangerous giving out advice and suggestions on stuff they are not qualified in. They are insane 🤯. Its ok to chat about it to a friend privately but not to idiots who follow them and believe their every word.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
hang On we have self diagnosing wifey going for b12 injections because she feels tired . Bless her . duck of go To the doctor and get diagnosed properly.. won’t touch the sides . These stupid places offering b12 injections are just taking your money because you feel tired, tablets take months to kick in. . Get diagnosed you idiot. the injection won’t do nothing for you . .you needed to seek medical help . First these injections work in a certain way . .
Yes you have to have 6 loading doses over 2 weeks and then as often as gp prescribes. So yeah it's silly. She might not even be deficient in it..she's an idiot.
---
One of these days that cat is gonna take a swipe at Warwick or bite him. The cat looks so pissed off and as you say couldn't get away quick enough😳
Then you've got divvy Jake saying they're besties wtaf🤪🤪🤪🤪
He hasn't got a clue about cat behaviour has he 🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi flappy as I know you read here. If you were ‘recommend’ a b12 injection I’d like to see your prescriptions like mine below. Go on I know you love to play for tattle. Run along and prove us wrong, oh wait you can’t because you weren’t recommended or prescribed tit. Me and mol know when you’re prescribed if you don’t just have a one off. You have one every other day for 2 weeks, this is to boost levels. Then you have one every 12 weeks. I’ve put 2 of my prescriptions on the screenshot below so I’ll know if you try steal my prescriptions and post it as your own. I’ll wait…
Same lovely I am prescribed b12 aswell and have iron tablets. xx
---
Literally this! I was on cycolambin (think that’s how you spell it😂) tablets 3 times a day, didn’t work so had that on injection, that didn’t work so I’m now on the one beginning with h I just showed. When you’re genuinely deficient it’s hard to get the right treatment to work for you. Her idea of drained is nothing compared to ours because I’m sure you’re aware when your b12 is low or you’re due another injection you feel awful!
I'm on the h one lol..it's a long. 9
Hi flappy as I know you read here. If you were ‘recommend’ a b12 injection I’d like to see your prescriptions like mine below. Go on I know you love to play for tattle. Run along and prove us wrong, oh wait you can’t because you weren’t recommended or prescribed tit. Me and mol know when you’re prescribed if you don’t just have a one off. You have one every other day for 2 weeks, this is to boost levels. Then you have one every 12 weeks. I’ve put 2 of my prescriptions on the screenshot below so I’ll know if you try steal my prescriptions and post it as your own. I’ll wait…
I'm on hydoxocbalamin injection every 8 weeks. I can remember one Christmas coming home from my parents house and feeling that exhausted I didn't think I would make it home. I was crying with exhaustion. I had terrible heart palpitations..I could see it beating out my chest. That's when I went to the gp as knew something was wrong and found out my b12 and iron were extremely low and due to my bowel conditions I wasn't absorbing nutrients properly. She's full of crap isn't she!
---
That 'work list' one of the Fakeys is doing isn't getting very full is it? Five minutes here and there and nothing to add!!! No wonder he made a post about mummy dearest yesterday keeping the old bag sweet!!! 😂😂
I think she got bored of doing it as he was doing duck all work and I don't think he's done anything since it was stopped. 🤣
---
Mumbling 'ice bath' chat number 3,000,003.

I hope to God one day his wig unglues when he ducks his head under! He's clasping onto it for dear life. What even is he talking about today? I think he's been at the dictionary as well!! Procrastination eh Fakey? You can't even say it properly. Have his gums shrunk? His teeth are too big for his gob and what's with the lisp?

Those white pants! 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2042559
What a tit! Pretending the bath is cold! What shite is coming out of that ugly mouth 😅😆
---
Think he's fallen out with his new bestie Cashley Cain. Cashley has done a couple of things recently that prick would definitely think he should have been involved in no doubt did some begging but Cashley has also woken up to what a fake he is. Prick has gone from liking and putting love hearts on all his posts to nothing apart from a like on the 1st March poor little wounded soldier 😂 and is that a new top he's wearing yet he couldn't get a present for his wife on Mother's Day? Doubt he did anything other than the little bit of hoovering he's too bleeping lazy and it's not for Soph anyway it's for his thirsty followers that's why he's in his pants again!
Comes to something when even Cashley Vain..man of no morals and a gfm thief thinks you're a first class bleep 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.