Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake. Only the manky boob tube fits. The jacket is far too big and long for her frame, and it looks like she wearing his stinky jeans....
Why do you bother, flaps ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m going to speak to my people and get tickets 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he will die if he sees me and knows who I’m related too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't even care enough to comment on the 'ice bath' talks anymore but he bleeping needs help.

Stupid bleep.

View attachment 2041860
Listen to your husband Soph. Kick him to the kerb.
---
Quick someone call Pride of Britain awards. An unemployed, able bodied man has hoovered and made the bed what a hero 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How did you’re B12 injection go Flappy? We told you we don’t want to see you playing dress but you don’t listen.

How’s the bathroom going?? Did you find the world’s tiniest free standing bath yet??? What’s that you say? No ?? didn’t think so 😂 peace and love 🫶 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 (I’ve noticed this is her signature when she comes on here (🫶) and we all know his is the double exclamation mark. Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hang On we have self diagnosing wifey going for b12 injections because she feels tired . Bless her . duck of go To the doctor and get diagnosed properly.. won’t touch the sides . These stupid places offering b12 injections are just taking your money because you feel tired, tablets take months to kick in. . Get diagnosed you idiot. the injection won’t do nothing for you . .you needed to seek medical help . First these injections work in a certain way . .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hang On we have self diagnosing wifey going for b12 injections because she feels tired . Bless her . duck of go To the doctor and get diagnosed properly.. won’t touch the sides . These stupid places offering b12 injections are just taking your money because you feel tired, tablets take months to kick in. . Get diagnosed you idiot. the injection won’t do nothing for you . .you needed to seek medical help . First these injections work in a certain way . .
Could simply be anemia anemic to people like her

Reactions: 10
Her diet is tit she eats nothing but burned pancakes.As she’s extremely underweight no wonder she has no bleeping energy🙄But then Leo in nursery 3 times a week what does she actually do?See some sad twit bought her dress for £95 was only £160 new and they had 15% discount on.Time to play dress up with more tit to add to her clothes mountain.Her feet🤢🤢let’s see if the daft cow posts a link to her stupid injection as will do jack tit unless you have done threw your doctors.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He’s wierd as duck when he says don’t have negative people around you 😂😂

he only has his mum kid and wife so who’s he talking about the sad twit 😂
It’s because he needs to validate and document every single minute of his jobless days!

Reactions: 10
I am getting bored of this narcissistic fucktard..... he is everything that is wrong with social media.... give a chimp a sniff of fame and he will not let it go. Even when it's clear he is a failure at everything he does. The useless, gormless, selfish, thick as duck piece of shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her diet is tit she eats nothing but burned pancakes.As she’s extremely underweight no wonder she has no bleeping energy🙄But then Leo in nursery 3 times a week what does she actually do?See some sad twit bought her dress for £95 was only £160 new and they had 15% discount on.Time to play dress up with more tit to add to her clothes mountain.Her feet🤢🤢let’s see if the daft cow posts a link to her stupid injection as will do jack tit unless you have done threw your doctors.
Everything is too big on her-she’s no advert for anybodys clothes-she doesn’t know how to style anything and I bet it took her hours to edit it as well .

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.