Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & ยฃ30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha my daughter did the GNR and cried all the way. Hated every minute of it lol
Iโ€™ve done it a few times and each time thought it would be better and I would enjoy it. I didnโ€™t. itโ€™s taken me years but Iโ€™ve realised running just isnโ€™t for me ๐Ÿ˜† I also hated the queuing and journey back over the Tyne to get home. And that was with me taking the training seriously. Fake is doing twice the distance so if he isnโ€™t prepared heโ€™ll not complete it
---
Tell me youโ€™re obsessed with tattle without telling me youโ€™re obsessed with tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚ hi fakey ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
The saddo defo been reading Tattle! ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
All that kid does is eat!

View attachment 2035303

Eat and watch TV is all he does!

Reactions: 13
He's about 2 1/2 now? Can't do anything. I'd be v concerned & up at the Clinic etc
He was 2 last month, but yeah he does seem behind in a lot of areas. Hopefully something is said at his 2 year health visitor check, although mine was 2 at the end of last year and weโ€™re still waiting for his.

Reactions: 13
Hiiiii guysssssss just waiting for soapy and shroom dick to announce the boys are having the new rooms as they love them so much (aka the bed don't fit, we fucked up, only singles in the loft). Which makes sense as they ruined it all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol pair of idiots and flaps flabbergasted big word for wooden spoon.That bedroom is just ridiculously small haha thatโ€™s it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
0828354A-9086-4731-813F-0383EC4E68A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently thereโ€™s loads of room under the bed ๐Ÿ™„ Shame thereโ€™s not more room around the bed ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ also why does he have to be in just his pants all the time ๐Ÿคข

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Fake Potato is not Fakey!
Yeh potato can sting a coherent insult together so heโ€™s deffo not our Bro
---
Sorry, but all I thought about seeing this clip of NikNak in 'gymnastics' today was this clip from Forrest Gump.

"Your mumma does sure care about your schooling son". ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

eeeee eeee eeee eeee eeee eeee! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2034143

Yeh but โ€œlife is like a fridge full of sausage rolls โ€œโ€˜doesnโ€™t have the same ring to it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!! The lengths Fakey will go for us! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

He has gone out of his way and used a fish eye lens to make the tiny bedroom look like Dr. Who's TARDIS - absolutely huge!

The evidence is clear if you look at the warped walls on the left-hand side. They are as bent as he is!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

EXHIBIT A - YESTERDAY

Screenshot_20230317-153455.png

EXHIBIT B - TODAY!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

336105427_1020139348955292_1024613868677683858_n~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230317-151418~2.png
Screenshot_20230317-151729~2.png

Nice try Fakey but you have been rumbled big time! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

How embarrassing!!

BlandAridCoyote-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you seen Alison Hammond is going to be the new co-host on GBBO, can see Fakey suddenly becoming interested in that now trying to get on it as he thinks AH is his bestie ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope it is them or him that plans to use that attic room.

Not at all suitable for the boys, imo.

Reactions: 12
Oh look, there's no room again between the bed and the door!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20230317-155732.png

---
Has Flapz learnt a new word?

Flabbergasted! We're impressed although we doubt you could spell it. How cheap and nasty does that bed look. A faux leather headboard. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!! The lengths Fakey will go for us! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

He has gone out of his way and used a fish eye lens to make the tiny bedroom look like Dr. Who's TARDIS - absolutely huge!

The evidence is clear if you look at the warped walls on the left-hand side. They are as bent as he is!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

EXHIBIT A - YESTERDAY

View attachment 2035864

EXHIBIT B - TODAY!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2035865

View attachment 2035868View attachment 2035869

Nice try Fakey but you have been rumbled big time! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

How embarrassing!!

View attachment 2035887
Definitely done the camera when it does a room view lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ my phone does o.5x and you can make a tiny bathroom huge lol the fact the tucking door doesnโ€™t even open instead it hits the bed shows itโ€™s tiny
---
How boring are they ffs everythingโ€™s cream and beige but all looks tit . House is scruffy they donโ€™t tidy or clean so cream walls end up black idiots โ€ฆ
---
That tiny gap between door and bed bleeping idiots ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
looks tit itโ€™s hilarious
---
This is why heโ€™s jobless because when it comes to work he bites back at everybody that comments about him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I canโ€™t see what Jake put as the bleep blocked me but these lads are taking the piss out of him on that Lauraโ€™s page he worked with weeks ago for the tv prize โ€ฆ.. idiot snapping back when they ain even commenting on his page ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s the lads comment ooooo hit a nerve ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He looks so proud!! Yeah bro, it only took you two days to set up a cheap bed and I bet he left most of it to Flapz. How 'beige' can they possibly get. I bet the bedding is either beige or white? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has that cat been sat like that on purpose?

Reactions: 11
Heโ€™s pathetic my husband works five days a week long hours and weekends he does diy around the house
it took him half a day to do me a media wall ๐Ÿ˜‚ he didnโ€™t need to lie down after it he took me on a date night like real men do

same with a bed he would have done that bed in an hour like men do ffs โ€ฆ. He decorated two rooms in one day
he does duck all for his home or wife heโ€™s a lazy twit thatโ€™s why nobody wants to employ him .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely done the camera when it does a room view lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ my phone does o.5x and you can make a tiny bathroom huge lol the fact the tucking door doesnโ€™t even open instead it hits the bed shows itโ€™s tiny
---
How boring are they ffs everythingโ€™s cream and beige but all looks tit . House is scruffy they donโ€™t tidy or clean so cream walls end up black idiots โ€ฆ
---
That tiny gap between door and bed bleeping idiots ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
looks tit itโ€™s hilarious
---
This is why heโ€™s jobless because when it comes to work he bites back at everybody that comments about him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I canโ€™t see what Jake put as the bleep blocked me but these lads are taking the piss out of him on that Lauraโ€™s page he worked with weeks ago for the tv prize โ€ฆ.. idiot snapping back when they ain even commenting on his page ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s the lads comment ooooo hit a nerve ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just took this screenshot from my partners ig. Funny how yesterday he said about not taking stuff personally and letting stuff go. He hardly did that with these comments ๐Ÿคญ Laura Hamilton must think heโ€™s a right dick responding to strangers like that on her post ๐Ÿ™„ He really needs to learn to be in the โ€˜public eyeโ€™ you have to let things go. Never known anyone on ig get so passive aggressive and personal with total strangers. He really is a knob ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.