Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right OK. So Flapz is drinking a Matcha (green tea) and making yet another boring reel out of it. No big deal as I drink green tea with honey every morning. If she is so insistent on making a point that she is eating and drinking healthily, why does she look so ill and haggard before her years? Or maybe the real point is she barely eats anything, she drinks alcohol way too much and she's stressed out 24/7 being married to a useless clown.

Your stories are beyond pathetic Flapz. Get a job or a hobby. I have younger looking clients than you in their 60's.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is that a school behind him? If so which school is it?
It is but I don’t think we’re allowed to name it on here as it’s right opposite his house. Easy to find especially when some idiot puts his route online with places he’d been running earlier 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
He’s a massive prick. Imagine the Marathon is so close and the best he can do is 12 miles!!!! He’s not even gonna get close to doing half of it. What a bellend taking someone’s space.

I’m sorry if I offend on here, I’m always really bad for calling people guys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s a massive prick. Imagine the Marathon is so close and the best he can do is 12 miles!!!! He’s not even gonna get close to doing half of it. What a bellend taking someone’s space.

I’m sorry if I offend on here, I’m always really bad for calling people guys 😂
You don't offend anybody!! Your posts are child-friendly compared to mine!!! 😅

• Haha
So he says he’s going to try and do 20k today, that’s not even quite half a marathon and the London marathon is just over a month away🤦‍♀️

He may have posted stuff before my time reading on this thread but isn’t it funny he never posts like a birds eyes view of the route he runs from them apps that track your route. I know yes there are privacy issues with that but when has it ever stopped him before?

It’s just more lies out his manky mouth, I bet as soon as he’s done filming himself running he stops and walks it back crying 😂
What's that you were saying @fredster2018 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Afternoon Fake Quickenden👋👋👋😆😆😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always think this when he is shouting from his ‘ice’ bath. His neighbours must think ‘here goes head again’ 🙄. Why does he have to keep saying it wasn’t fast? Surely the important thing is getting round and raising money for charity? Nope it’s all about his personal achievement 🤦🏻‍♀️ and imagine getting home from a 12 mile run and the first thing you do is get your other half to come and film you on your doorstep 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d love to know how many times the houses next door have been sold 😂😂
if I moved in next to him I’d be moved straight back out duck that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell me you’re obsessed with tattle without telling me you’re obsessed with tattle 😂 hi fakey 👋🏻
Hey Everyone (Hope you are all good ❤)

Jesus 2 bleeping hours for 12 miles - PANTO boy don’t bother, seriously the excuse was dismal - you haven’t trained you lazy bleep because no one cares.

I have been ill so haven’t done much or looked at too much to be honest, I’m currently on a my sofa with a dog my mother is babysitting (it’s kind of nice, I lost my soul mate - my dog, years ago)

The attic makes me anxious and claustrophobic to be honest. I hate the word “guys” are an opening …. It’s so wanky, like Hello My Darlings in that Ferne McCann accent (if she still has it). Anyway, they are just sooo bleeping boring - they both lack originality and imagination. They both copy higher up influencers and try to recreate their posts, but it comes off amateurish & just bad. It’s the ego show everyday, but he’s soooo boring.

• Heart
That attic I bet is airless even at the moment . Is there any air-conditioning up there? Fixed/non-tilting windows? Christ, no thanks. How do get out of that cramped area in case of a fire, or something? Death-trap. Imagine the heat up there when it's 38-40C in the Summer? It'll be 55C + up there..... puke inducing 😖
No proper built-out Dormers & windows, roofing........All done cheap or grifty........
And why do it when they are still only tenants on a part-rent to the Freeholders?

Reactions: 16
cannot wait till Sunday when there will be a gushing po
Anyone who starts a sentence with hi guys, or hi hun can duck right off. I find it patronising.
the worst one is when you answer the phone and they say, hello, how are you? It heckles me immediately 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he says he’s going to try and do 20k today, that’s not even quite half a marathon and the London marathon is just over a month away🤦‍♀️

He may have posted stuff before my time reading on this thread but isn’t it funny he never posts like a birds eyes view of the route he runs from them apps that track your route. I know yes there are privacy issues with that but when has it ever stopped him before?

It’s just more lies out his manky mouth, I bet as soon as he’s done filming himself running he stops and walks it back crying 😂
He’d definitely be posting from Strada if he was actually running a decent distance.

What's the story with the colour of the bottle 🤮 I had these bottles for both my kids and never were they that colour. Is that thing manky or ment to b that colour
It's definitely from being put in the dishwasher. I have worked with babies (actual babies!) for the past 22 years and I've seen a lot of bottles go like that.
---
Also there is no way he will manage the marathon!

Reactions: 17
Saving money so he’s not at nursery and the best this pair can come up with is to throw a blanket over the hairy couch 🙄Her posts are so bleeping dull and why they think showing scruffy Leo is entertaining got no idea.Lol at crazy’s where’s his penis lol it’s tucked between his arse as no way is he going to show his :mdick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.