Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he’s again sharing a 3 second clip from his ground breaking appearance on LW last week 🤦🏻‍♀️ He really is one sad desperate bleep. No work at all this week. No wonder they’ve had to get a cheap bed and bedside lamps 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a sadsack. What's to gloat about appearing on a crusty, brain dead daytime TV show for five minutes that's only audience are in care homes or OAPs?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Freddie with a bit of help from Jake wanted to surprise me for Mother's Day ok dopey so how come you're the one filming the whole thing then? If Jake was there he would be sure everyone knew so he could make out what an amazing husband he is as for his post is social media detrimental to mental health well certainly is to yours head because you cannot handle the tiniest bit of criticism even a bit of banter about your teeth and you're crying plus too many people on there see you for the fake you are. Oh how was Dubai while your brother was dying? Exactly now duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is Freddie's only use in that house for ads. I hope the poor kid got his cut from the ad
---
Knew he’d have to start replying to people over his mma fight 😂 He needs to grow a thicker skin. He’s going to get plenty more comments in the coming months. Well if he doesn’t pull out before then. Imagine the comments if he does that 🙄😂
That's not nice 😂😂 what a sap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And out comes Freddie dragged around Tesco for a Mother's Day ad filmed by Flapz.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Thread title

Still no job, buying a cheap ass bed are we all still wondering is he alright in the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone please screenshot all Flappys Tesco stories for me - thank you 😊 What the duck would them two arseholes do if they didn’t have Fred to use for ads 😡
Can’t wait to see what lavishness Fakeys got planned for Mothers Day this year 🤭 or will he say they don’t bother with MD like he said about Valentines 😂
Remember last year he actually posted a picture of him and Leo on the actual day making it all about him being a good dad 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here you go Jeanie disgusting pricks using Fred and in school uniform again.God could you hate these two arsewipes more those children have no privacy.
Thank you ❤ it’s bad enough putting them kids online all the time but the fact with Freddie 95% of the time it is purely for paid ads absolutely infuriates me 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
I hate the way they use Freddie.

I refuse to watch whatever she recorded there.

Such a sweet little fellow, he deserves so much better. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.