Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg his sermons from the ‘ice’ bath today 😴 he’s definitely heading for another manic episode. What a load of bull. Also Fakey stop wearing white briefs and putting it online for all to see 🤮🤮🤮 an hour later would have put me right off my lunch 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Said earlier he’s not shared the charity and bingo there he is wanker.We know he reads here so put some shorts on pervert sick on seeing your saggy ball bag 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So he says he’s going to try and do 20k today, that’s not even quite half a marathon and the London marathon is just over a month away🤦‍♀️

He may have posted stuff before my time reading on this thread but isn’t it funny he never posts like a birds eyes view of the route he runs from them apps that track your route. I know yes there are privacy issues with that but when has it ever stopped him before?

It’s just more lies out his manky mouth, I bet as soon as he’s done filming himself running he stops and walks it back crying 😂
Bingo!!!!

• Haha
On catch up again🤪 but had to pop in and say I'm pissing myself that he's run 12miles this morning and he is fucked🤣😂🤭 he is gonna be blowing out of his arse with this marathon, still not up to 5k donations either😆😆😆😆 no one likes you Fakey Jakey🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow it’s just embarrassing now… hey Jake why don’t you dress like a chicken today that’ll be so fun! 🙄 I’ll await my bingo…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he's off running! Why has he got to shout outside somebody's house? They could be sleeping - inconsiderate prick.

335987490_870262310938448_1318348616927152856_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he's off running! Why has he got to shout outside somebody's house? They could be sleeping - inconsiderate prick.

View attachment 2035325
View attachment 2035326
View attachment 2035327
View attachment 2035328
I always think this when he is shouting from his ‘ice’ bath. His neighbours must think ‘here goes head again’ 🙄. Why does he have to keep saying it wasn’t fast? Surely the important thing is getting round and raising money for charity? Nope it’s all about his personal achievement 🤦🏻‍♀️ and imagine getting home from a 12 mile run and the first thing you do is get your other half to come and film you on your doorstep 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’ll be aching like hell over the weekend now and he’ll not stop going on about it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Mumbling Bollocks from the Warm Bath Part 1,300,001. 😴😴😴

Imagine being stuck in a lift with this absolute vacuous bleep spouting absolute bollocks into your earhole. What drivel is he even talking about? Why is he wearing white pants - absolutely disgusting. Why hasn't he got a penis?

His tattoos remind me of an abandoned building that has grafitti plastered all over it. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Poor Jake. His poor wee legs. Imagine if he had to work all week and provide for his family as well as run. I'm embarrassed for him that he is showing off that he doesn't work.

Reactions: 16
Hahahahahaha took him 2hours 1 minute to do 12miles🤪🤪🤪
Why the duck does he keep doing these therapy sessions in the ice bath not icebath😳😳😳 who wants therapy advice from this absolute bleep🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mumbling Bollocks from the Warm Bath Part 1,300,001. 😴😴😴

Imagine being stuck in a lift with this absolute vacuous bleep spouting absolute bollocks into your earhole. What drivel is he even talking about? Why is he wearing white pants - absolutely disgusting. Why hasn't he got a penis?

His tattoos remind me of an abandoned building that has grafitti plastered all over it. 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2035350
View attachment 2035351
couldn’t even finish that video, what the actual duck is he banging on about?! Doesn’t even make sense!! His tiny cock in those hideous white pants has just made a bit of sick come up my throat. I need to bleach my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m imagining I’m in a lift.

I’m pressing the button for the bleeping floor I want to go to. How calm very good much zen.

Now I’m imagining I’m in a loft.

The bed fits in it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.