Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, why would any parent put those stories up like he has this morning😳 Niknak acting like a brat and tantruming cos he's not getting his own way and hitting Freddie😥 and there's Fakey just laughing at it all, what a prize prick he is, tit dad🤬🤬
I have noticed that they seem to be doing some activities with Leo now such as the crayon colours the other day and Flappy with that book yesterday, probably from reading here and realised he needs some actual mental stimulation. I've said it before, they have done Warwick no favours letting him just watch TV since the day he was born, and for the love of God will you please cut his hair, it's not cute it just looks like a birds nest ffs😑

Reactions: 18
See he’s back to normal - liking tweets from people saying he should be on soccer aid 😴 Also liked a tweet about Davina McCall hosting a new Love Island type program for single parents 🙄 that will be the next reality gig he’ll try and do commentary on, hoping it will lead to a presenter gig that lasts more than 2 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm with Joon, taking a break from this boring bleep.
He's got nothing till he gets his face smashed in at MMA, and he'll be totally irrelevant by then ....
Pair of them need to call it a day and sign on/get ordinary jobs.

Peace out 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.