Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they planning on shaving the edge of the door so they can open it without scraping the bed? Can’t wait to see the inch gap when the close the door again 😂🍿😬
These stupid twats are very entertaining
Could they have it open the other way, out on to the landing? Only way I could see around it. Or get a bifold. Lol
---
Why don't they turn the bed around so it's facing towards the window??? I am sure that's how Flappy originally described it being on one of the may video tours.... so they "could enjoy those wonderful views"!
Yeah I thought it was going under the window or something originally although that massive headboard would block most of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another stupid quote post from prick.Does he just wake up and spend his boring life trying to find crap uplifting posts🙄🙄What a sad lonely boring irrelevant knob he is👍

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Niknak's little temper tantrum when he can't get what he wants. Fakey has no idea how to parent him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why oh why are they tormenting that child this morning and then putting it up for everyone to see 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Wow watching his stories with Spud this morning 🤯 why would you film that and put it online 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also I know it’s not often but can you imagine what that child is like when he’s not being filmed? Fakey really hasn’t got a clue how to parent and as for the state of the carpet 🤢

Another nicked quote which I found immediately on Google search. He's put his name to it at the bottom so is he pretending that he wrote it?

Big problem there Fakey if you are pretending you wrote it. There is such a thing as Copyright and you could get sued by the author!

I hope they sue your hole off.

336129193_986480072736323_6939058349823484322_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Another nicked quote which I found immediately on Google search. He's put his name to it at the bottom so is he pretending that he wrote it?

Big problem there Fakey if you are pretending you wrote it. There is such a thing as Copyright and you could get sued by the author!

View attachment 2037760
Is there anyway this can be reported do you know?

The purpose of showing Leo being a brat is for what purpose?Can imagine he hits people all the time as the kid has no boundaries.Both tit parents and Fred obviously gets left to do his own thing well prick just films away like this kind of content is normal.Both jobless skint and just becoming unbearable to watch🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2037760
Nah it just means he’s shared it from a grid post to his stories. The name auto goes on there, he wouldn’t have put it there himself (although I wouldn’t put it past him!)

Reactions: 11
🐔 Horrible kid spoilt, feet stamping cos he wants his own way all the time, mine mine mine, share share share, thats how I brought my two boys up.......pissing me off....having a break..xx

• Heart
Oh dear that child he really needs more boundaries he’s clearly very frustrated and you can see his hair is annoying him! Poor thing can’t really communicate which makes it worse he deffo needs to see a doctor as there is deffo something not quite right with the way he walks on top toes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will they have had a health visitor come and assess him yet now he’s two? My daughter had her first one yesterday and they said they come back around two years old but I know it varies depending where you live.

I’ve noticed a lot of influencers use their poor kids as even more content when they have developmental delays, autism etc so unfortunately I feel this will be the new route they go down when all other options for “content” have run out.

For someone who said he’s rich in happiness the other day he doesn’t half show how false that is by all the dreary quotes he’s posts! And yes he could get into trouble making it look like they are his own quotes, dumb bald prick. Remember when Mrs Hinch got called out for doing it 😄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just thought I'd have a look.see if she had done the give away for HER products yet

No

Has either of them ever done a give away on time? And Was it them that always had somebody who connected to them win?

Reactions: 12
Just thought I'd have a look.see if she had done the give away for HER products yet

No

Has either of them ever done a give away on time? And Was it them that always had somebody who connected to them win?
Never done a giveaway on time and the winners always seem to be private accounts around the Essex area 🤔 I’m not even sure the one he supposedly done at Xmas he even named who won it. Let’s be honest if anyone won a competition on Insta, they’d tag the account and share it on their stories. He literally shares anything he’s tagged in but has never ever shared any of the supposed winners thanking him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Will they have had a health visitor come and assess him yet now he’s two? My daughter had her first one yesterday and they said they come back around two years old but I know it varies depending where you live.

I’ve noticed a lot of influencers use their poor kids as even more content when they have developmental delays, autism etc so unfortunately I feel this will be the new route they go down when all other options for “content” have run out.

For someone who said he’s rich in happiness the other day he doesn’t half show how false that is by all the dreary quotes he’s posts! And yes he could get into trouble making it look like they are his own quotes, dumb bald prick. Remember when Mrs Hinch got called out for doing it 😄😂
I’m not far from Zelda and ours apparently do it at 2 yrs 3 months, but my boy has just gone past that and we still don’t have an appointment 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
🐔 Horrible kid spoilt, feet stamping cos he wants his own way all the time, mine mine mine, share share share, thats how I brought my two boys up.......pissing me off....having a break..xx
Not the child's fault, to be fair. 😕

I haven't watched any clips but from all that we see they are utterly clueless about parenting him.
Most other parents would be pushing for developmental checks at this point. I imagine in many areas, services are very badly stretched so it could take forever to actually get him assessed.

Meantime, I hate to see people put no boundaries in place for a child - it's always the child who suffers ultimately. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Never done a giveaway on time and the winners always seem to be private accounts around the Essex area 🤔 I’m not even sure the one he supposedly done at Xmas he even named who won it. Let’s be honest if anyone won a competition on Insta, they’d tag the account and share it on their stories. He literally shares anything he’s tagged in but has never ever shared any of the supposed winners thanking him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank you,that's what I thought x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.