Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that rooms tiny!
Can you imagine the sweat coming of him up there in the summer :sick:
Freddie is a lovely lad.i wish they would just let him be, and I hope they at least bought him some of his stickers for that ad

Also shouldn't the hoover storey been marked

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
How did Freddie get you them when it says ad silly cow 😂😂😂
so yet more freebies because your all skint !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could someone pretty please post the physio vid on here..I wanted to show someone 🤣🤣..said its the funniest thing ever. I need to catch up in a mo a few pages behind now..hope you're all okay my lovely people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It is so obvious that the mothers day ad is filmed by Sophie and not Jake. Firstly, if Jake was there we all know he would make a big deal of taking Freddie. Secondly, on Jake’s story this morning he asked Freddie where he could get the football stickers from. Freddie says Tesco or Smyths. In the Tesco ad, which was supposedly filmed by Jake, Freddie had the football stickers book and stickers in the basket! You are so fake fakey!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could someone pretty please post the physio vid on here..I wanted to show someone 🤣🤣..said its the funniest thing ever. I need to catch up in a mo a few pages behind now..hope you're all okay my lovely people ❤
Always happy to oblige!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Awww thankyou Crazy 🤣🥰😘
---
So he says he’s going to try and do 20k today, that’s not even quite half a marathon and the London marathon is just over a month away🤦‍♀️

He may have posted stuff before my time reading on this thread but isn’t it funny he never posts like a birds eyes view of the route he runs from them apps that track your route. I know yes there are privacy issues with that but when has it ever stopped him before?

It’s just more lies out his manky mouth, I bet as soon as he’s done filming himself running he stops and walks it back crying 😂
Exactly this Fredster. I really don't think he's been training at all and as soon as that camera is off it's a different story entirely. All for show..he's to lazy for a start!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just took this screenshot from my partners ig. Funny how yesterday he said about not taking stuff personally and letting stuff go. He hardly did that with these comments 🤭 Laura Hamilton must think he’s a right dick responding to strangers like that on her post 🙄 He really needs to learn to be in the ‘public eye’ you have to let things go. Never known anyone on ig get so passive aggressive and personal with total strangers. He really is a knob 👍🏻
How bloody sad is he going on someone else's page and replying to comments..she really must think he's a sad sad little mushroom man!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So what happened to her giveaway winner being announced last night? So unprofessional that whenever she or they do a free giveaway, it’s never drawn when they say it’s going to be 🤦🏻‍♀️ She probably thought she would get to her sought after 300k, where in reality she’s only gained about 400 new followers 🤭
Also whatever happened to his giveaways. Remember when he bought his way to a million and did it under the pretence of the dyson giveaway, he said from then on he’d be doing loads more. Apart from the obvious fake one he did at Xmas, he hasn’t done any to my knowledge.
One thing I suppose we should all be grateful for is the fact he never started a road to 2 million 🙄😂 Even he’s not that stupid to think there’s ever a possibility of that happening

• Haha
  • Heart
So he went to watch cage fighting yawn yawn.Going to be a weekend of boring clips of Leo and curious to see if he bothers to make a tiny bit of a effort for Mother’s Day.Remember last year he actually did a post about himself stupid twit.Why was he in his underpants yet again rolling around the bed he’s really creepy and is coming across so desperate 🤢🤢I’ve never known anyone online who’s half naked 24-7 as a grown arse man it’s bordering on indecent exposure 🤢🤢

• Sick
It is so obvious that the mothers day ad is filmed by Sophie and not Jake. Firstly, if Jake was there we all know he would make a big deal of taking Freddie. Secondly, on Jake’s story this morning he asked Freddie where he could get the football stickers from. Freddie says Tesco or Smyths. In the Tesco ad, which was supposedly filmed by Jake, Freddie had the football stickers book and stickers in the basket! You are so fake fakey!
Eagle eye 👀 good spotting 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.