Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
You know what I take pride in the fact I WORK hard and have since leaving school . My child’s birthday is Wednesday and I’ve paid everything myself I would never take freebies . I have a good following on Instagram and have been offered gifted Stuff in the past as it’s a home account but I’ve never ever accepted freebies . I accepted freebies once a cleaning bundle massive and I donated it to woman’s refuge …. both are just vile they can’t help but take take take ….. Sophie got all Leo birthday presents gifted how scummy can you be …. The peppy pig stuff was all gifted before Christmas why didn’t she donate to a children’s charity …..

because she won’t because she’s one beggy cunt and that’s why nobody warms to her 🤢
Aw happy early birthday to your little one! Hope they have a special day on Wednesday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

marsaud

Why do they have their two year old in such a full on bib at dinner time? He shouldn’t be that messy anymore. My two year was more than capable of eating normally at that age. Weirdos.

VC10

VIP Member
I actually can't decide who I dislike more - Fakey or 'dead Les' Charlotte Dawson. They both have no idea how to parent, living off the dead, 2 year old sons who are delayed (think Noa Lawlor), beggy, ugly personalities, show offs, attention seekers, passive aggressive, unkind to their partners, partners not much better... the list really could go on & on.

I live to see the day of their downfall, their fall from grace, their realisation that they ain't all that. Stephen Bear getting 22 months gives me hope that these z listers will get their own personal come uppance.
Both dreadful 😖

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I was trying to imagine booking in somewhere and they said - we don't have availability but you can stay in a room that is assigned to staff. Sounds like bullshit, typical, I suppose.
I think its bullshit, and as for the fire story just fuck off , it would have been in a local newspaper if there was… more lies!

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
After someone posted Claudia Fogarty stories on here, he obviously went for a snoop and him and Flap’s got jealous of her and Danielle and knows Claudia is going to take off after being on love island and she will also do what she can for Danielle if she wants a career in that industry , if she wants of course because Ross is capable of supporting her and Mason and a second child soon so she may want to be a stay at home mum? He then filmed himself talking complete shite and his body language spoke volumes also, its total bullshit or something crap but I think he is really kicking himself over Danielle now especially and Flaps over Eyal possibly 😂 or Freddie’s hot Dad even?? But one thing he only posted that to his stories after someone put up a screenshot of Claudia and Danielle’s meeting.

• Heart

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
She will though, she loves this stupid z lister lifestyle.
Like that Kyle Walkers Mrs. He's just been caught flashing in a club at a girl. Only got married in 2021. Been together since teenage years apparently, he's cheated a few times and they broke up in 2019 & 2020 but she still married him! They have kids so it's either that or the WAG lifestyle that keeps her there. Both no excuse really. Flapz and Fakey split didn't they until she got pregnant? Not like he's a wealthy footballer though with large income to keep her there. Must be desperate to cling to that z list status

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Those socks, songs, loves to be loved, the phone, the guitar, saddo, people pissed dancing, they needed to be, calling a man out for looking wealthy :oops::oops::rolleyes:🥕...

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Can someone please screenshot his story about Sky Sports as obviously like last year, he’s not going to mark it as an ad 😡

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well Polly's sitting with him at a table. I'll keep an eye on her stories. She's started filming now.

I think having that photo of them both as a profile picture is a) very unprofessional and b) very suspect!!

Polly Parrot is getting his carrot I reckon!! 💯

• Haha

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
I think you could be onto something, the “malting” cat hair on the sofa, showing their filthy socks, walls with sweets and scribbles or shit on them, wires hanging out every where! It needs a deep clean and they are too lazy to do it themselves and probably can’t afford to pay a deep clean company (they are not cheap) and if he really wants to be on tv I think Filthy House SOS would be perfect!
I love Filthy House SOS lol

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Good God she looks shocking. What looks she had - gone. Whatever products you're using forget it. You're ageing like milk. Cannot believe she's only 30yrs old. As for going to her sisters without the kids, he ain't gonna look after them love.

As a couple, it's quite clear to see that this marriage is well and truly over! How many times does she sag 'literally' and 'actually' and what's with the unpainted fingernail. Her head is very empty!

Attachments

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The sarcoma ig page has put a reel on of Fakey talking about his brothers diagnosis. Whoever edited it knew what they were doing. They’ve cut it just as the crocodile tears were starting 🤭
Also see yesterday Flappy replaced some of those 3,000 followers she lost the other day. Does she really expect people to believe nearly 900 new people just decided to follow her on a whim 🤯 Does she think people will think she’s got them followers after her ‘celeb’ appearance at the OK event on Friday night 😂 Still awaiting her skincare giveaway which is basically an excuse for her to buy even more bots 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s the fact he has to say next ‘big’ challenge as if he’s always facing and doing new ‘big’ challenges 😴 Do we reckon he waited to see if he got whatever job he went for in London before he definitely signed on the dotted line? I know the bloke he’s fighting is touring and training at the same time but we all know there’s no way Fakey could do that.

Attachments

VC10

VIP Member
Last donation was 2 weeks ago and still not reached 4,500k yet 🤭

Edited: He’ll continually share the same reels/stories for social media engagement but doesn’t bother sharing the go fund me which is for charity.
How does that make any sense? He gains nothing from insta apart from self gratification & validation off of strangers. The charity gain well needed funds. Another reason I think he’s going to pull out of it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep. Of course he will.