Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Fuck me, he never made it 15 , 16 years ago.

It ain't gonna happen now. He needs to accept it & move on.

She's a fucking car-crash, fucking " tyre-lips houlihan " with her geezer voice & selling alibaba strides .....

What a fucking pair. The brat wanders around 1/2 blind with hair growing in his vision , like a dud bulb .

He bullies her older kid but she couldn't give a toss, because he enables her online shite

And he cops the hump with her constantly & calls her " MATE" aggressively.

They beg and grift constantly and are delirious with joy over some shit like free cup-a-soups , or a fucking toaster 💀💀

His odd-ball Muvver done up like a dont-know-what, talking online out of her bottom jaw pretending she's Gloria Hunniford or something....giving " shout-outs" to dribbling knobheads and other dysfunctional ' stay at homes'

He's posted his stiffie online ( all 5" of it- Jesus christ) as if its something to be proud of

He's got a drink problem

They both like the talcum powder

They both dodge the soap

I've never come across a more unattractive, unlikeable beggy set of grifters in all my time online ( Charlotte dawson comes close )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Let’s look at the evidence to just how irrelevant this desperate attention seeking twat is.
Thursday night goes to Black Dog event which is covered by the Daily Mail but not one picture of him anywhere.
Friday night goes to OK event which again is covered by the Mail but the only proof of him being there was on OKs Instagram stories as yet again isn’t deemed ‘worthy’ enough for the Mail.
Monday night goes to Film premiere. The Mail has done 3 separate articles on this. One on Ekin Su and Davide attending. One on Vernon Kay and his daughter going and one which features all the cast and other z listers in attendance. He wore that fucking awful suit again deliberately to draw attention to himself but 69 photos on the main article and still Fakey doesn’t make the cut 🙄
Finally he tags Lionsgateuk on his own stories. Again they’ve shared loads of other z listers on their instagram but even though the sad twat tagged them, he’s still not featured anywhere.
When the likes of Abbie Quinnen, Lizzie Cundy, Victoria Hervey, MIC people, Love Island people, etc… are getting column inches and you are not, it really is time to give up.
Polly obviously wasn’t doing her job properly yesterday 😉🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Rob2401

Chatty Member
He worked for 2 hours this week and is knackered! He is still an over baring narcissist! He still can’t act! He definitely murders songs and is very much in loves with himself! Leo is grotbag and I’ve never know little ones sticking sweets on a wall and eating them. But above all they allow it and film it🤬 both are utterly disgusting people
There’s no way he used to be a brickie NO WAY and if it was true he quit after a week. Now him working as a lifeguard I can fully see lol. sat looking at himself while people drown.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Thanks for the videos,I'm in the blocked club now for calling him jobless and desperate, so imagine my amusement to hear him singing (murdering) No Scrubs 🤣🤣🤣 a song about jobless, desperate and useless men, he's the biggest fucking Scrub of them all, he's the fucking gift that keeps on giving.
And that Polly is definitely 100% not there in a work capacity 🤢😂😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I do think these influencers have had their day. Companies are getting more fussy about who endorses their products and idiots like these two can’t make a living out of it anymore.
Just a shame they won’t admit their time is up. The desperation to stay relevant is tragic.
People are finally starting to wake up and they are getting sick of these vacuous, grifting, freeloading scum. Families are struggling and Instagram, as a whole, is a toxic breeding ground of parasitical, talentless, grifting, egotistical scumbags who think they are above working for a living and are owed it. Their days are thankfully numbered.

As you all know, I'm always doing things for my local foodbank via my salon and my family also do it. My latest is Easter Eggs for the children and I am sending those to my local foodbank It pains me watching talentless morons such as these two grifting away. That £500 playhouse should have gone to a children's home or a struggling small playgroup/social centre. Grifting for Freddie's birthday as well. Shame on these companies tbh.

For a 'person' - and I say that word lightly, to monetise from grief, anxiety and charity work and sleep at night surely is the biggest heathen of all. Karma is waiting.

There is truly a special place in hell for these two but by the looks of it, they're living it daily right now. Not one ounce of happiness between these two. No love. No laughter. Just passive-aggressive digs and both look utterly miserable in each other's company. Both living a lie. Couldn't happen to better scumbags!

Nice here 'int it! Read this and weep you vile, money grabbing cunts. I would rather be dead than live your fake, tragic lives. It's all for the Gram eh?

Rant over. 💖

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Yeah according to my sources he is trying to ‘shag’ his way to the top…
Serving the piping hot ☕
---
So a friend of mine was back stage at DOI and over heard a conversation between him and someone else when polly was mistaken for his wife…. He said he doesn’t care who he hurts he wants to be famous… to be honest we fucking knew this anyway but it’s nice to hear it for real 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Recap:

We started the previous thread off with Leonora eating sweets off of their filthy walls, both children eating their hot dinners with their fingers, an advert for Help My House Is Haunted (more bullshit) and a date night to Ivy Asia where they split the bill with another couple! He went to a London audition and then had a recall but obviously didn't get it as there were numerous 'anxiety' posts afterwards!! The Big Bash's tickets for his table weren't selling at all and one of our eagle-eyed Fakeys noticed overnight that 0 tickets were available. Had he bought them all and raffled them off to people like he said he would? (No he didn't.) He's skint af.

The day before Leonora's 2nd birthday he was working 'up North' but came back in the early hours to blow up one solitary balloon. The whole birthday was a complete joke with Fakey describing a scooter as a bike, a digger as a tractor, trolling his own son with the Benjamin Button photo for likes, every single present gifted and a birthday cake the size of a thimble! Then he went back to work at Butlin's as RaRa and Flapz took the kids to The London Aquarium. Zelda was strangely quiet for the day with not even a shout-out for her grandson on his 2nd birthday. Perhaps DoorMatt had locked the old bag in a cupboard?

We then had a sob story about his wrist. He 'hadn't been able to bear weight on it since Christmas' which was yet more bullshit and we have clips of him doing TikToks, boxing, pulling weights, climbing up a damn palm tree etc. To be a good liar you need to have a good memory bro! 🤡

He had another five minute slot filming ITV Win with Laura Hamilton in Dorset, the 'ice' bath has now been fixed and Flapz seems to think in her tiny brain that 'she could win Dancing on Ice'. 😂😂😂 Well, judging by your black, filthy rotten socks, you could certainly win 'Filthiest House of the Year'. Dirty, lazy skank. 🤑

Another OK Live was broadcast. He looked nervous and constantly scanned the comments. The whole interview was as pointless as he is. Bore off ffs.

One of our brilliant Fakey's found a news article about Fakey now going down the MMA path and is due to fight in Manchester later on in the year. We highly doubt this will happen as he will use his 'wrist' or even fake his own death to get out of a bit of work!! 😅

He finally attended The Big Bash looking like an absolute scruff. Thanks to Twinkal86's brilliant detective work, due to nobody actually buying tickets for his table, it was pulled and he was dumped on another table with some rather dubious looking fellows. Say no more! 😂

332319887_1439653086840653_162083251530558558_n.jpg
332551260_2470183923136418_486738665288643656_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230224-191838~2.png

333707681_680940690452187_5585898472763703430_n.jpg

333028424_1269548723594835_8735418878383939363_n.jpg

333118216_753108273195098_2379046874238364801_n.jpg

333079331_220947426997523_9132277845660869454_n.jpg

334269413_753375282750537_9002097199990628617_n.jpg
333914773_207250278491535_6347534083161476859_n.jpg
334069052_1240884513472032_2401839943678306932_n.jpg
328231398_475842641297931_200214500175695251_n.jpg

Screenshot_20230302-151646~2.png
334242987_1142262323127999_4150673127496601717_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230302-175854~2.png
334371378_144590225171065_5441862435633576263_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230303-011348~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Just fired off an email to Loose Women in my official capacity as a RMN, advising that his presence and opinions on mental health are triggering to people actually suffering bereavement, and that he's only doing it for money and TV appearances.
Suggested he should be removed until he fully deals with his "problems"

Cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Ferret

Chatty Member
I do think these influencers have had their day. Companies are getting more fussy about who endorses their products and idiots like these two can’t make a living out of it anymore.
Just a shame they won’t admit their time is up. The desperation to stay relevant is tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Not Jake lurking behind the star of the film 😂😂
yes that’s what happens with real talent Jake you become a millionaire and have FANS a screaming for your signature and photo 😂😂😂

you can see him on the video lurking looking manic for anybody to notice him and guess what guys nobody did and nobody gave a fuck 😂😂 I cringe so hard at this sad can’t I really do his stare at the girl filming the main star if the film not even looking at Jake 😂😳
---
What’s even more embarrassing is Jake has a man behind him filming him I think it’s that mate he met on holiday either way why is he getting him to film him when nobody’s even looking at Jake 😂
That's the closest he'll ever get to stardom, fucking stalking an A lister on the red carpet.
Never mind fakey, soon be either bunking up Polly parrot or be on the last train to Colchester with a maccyDs ....
---
Never been so embarrassed for a grown adult in my life 😂😂
DAN, DAN, DAN, DAN .....
---
KEANU KEANU KEANU
alan-partridge-shout.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

patmum

I bet he hunted down Simon Cowell all night for this photo.

What a desperate cunt. You wouldn't even think the event was for a children's charity the way he's acting. He is fucking disgusting.

View attachment 2002356
The look on Simon Cowell’s face says it all, clearly thinking ‘FFS not this prick’. Then there’s Fakey like a manic cokehead who has met their idol. Clearly grabbed SC as he was trying to leave and he begrudgingly obliged, pathetic.

He probably only went to the event when he knew SC was attending and had this selfie planned, with the ten year ago photo ready to post for content. So tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Justdee

Chatty Member
Penny's just dropped here for me
His wearing the crappy pink suit so he stands out isn't he? If he was in something nice or classy you wouldn't spot him amongst everyone else
His a fking idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 30