Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I might be overthinking it but even if they had rowed i don't think she would sit alone with her food on Freddie's birthday he has said many times he hates the way she eats and she has dropped a lot of weight since being with him he is nasty and there is definitely elements of control and i dont think these things are a coincidence there have been other times when i have thought she is eating alone too and eating very little i also think the whole influencer thing is down to him she loved her new little salon in the garden and was buying new bits for it i think it suits him more and his imaginery image of Jake the presenter/actor and his influencer wife it's clear to me she is really uncomfortable with it all and i think if he wasn't around she would ditch it in a second.
I think you are overthinking. I haven't got one ounce of synpathy for her. She's a total cunt and her stories prove just that this morning! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 13

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

Everybody's been saying 'get a balloon pump'. No, you read my Tattle message 'Get a balloon pump wanker'.

State of that living room painting. How they aren't embarrassed I'll never know!!! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2002947
View attachment 2002948
View attachment 2002950
View attachment 2002951
View attachment 2002952
View attachment 2002954
View attachment 2002956
ffs! Could they not have levelled the sides! One half way on the ground, the other half way up the wall. Jeebus!!!

• Haha

MrsG03

Also wait for Leo to do the same on the actual bed and fall off and hurt himself! 🤦‍♀️

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Where's the rest of the bed? That mattress looks cheap shit. It's already got dents in it. Must be cheap or a freebie if Leonora is eating on it. 🤢

How are they going to get out. Where's the door handle? 😂

View attachment 2013917
View attachment 2013918
View attachment 2013927
View attachment 2013928
View attachment 2013929
Oh my god who lets a toddler put his mouth all over a brand new mattress and eat a biscuit aswell 😳 at least put a sheet on it first even? God they are so filthy 🤢
Its not an Emma mattress, I can see the label stitched on the end but can’t make it out??

Attachments

• Sick

stargirl23

VIP Member
That’s his excuse for the fact the room he booked was basic and obviously cheap 😂. If he’s that bothered the fact all he can afford is shit accomodation, don’t show it on the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! It’s bullshit. Who rocks up to a hotel they’ve not booked and expect availability on the day?

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
His tattoos look like shit. Imagine paying to look like that 😂 don’t get me wrong I love tattoos I have a fair few myself, but difference is mine don’t look like shit and I’ve researched the artists. Remember that dodgy looking crack den they went to in New York 😂😂😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolute cretins. World Book Day was YESTERDAY.

You are a DAY LATE you morons!!!

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I just looked at his vids again & not once does he mention the charity the ball is in aid of. He even had a chance during his waffle walking to the station but just said something like 'it sounds really good.' So it was more important to get donkey toothed with Claire Sweeny & Simon Cowell and shout the name of a Strictly dancer. He literally has not one kind, charitable bone in his body.

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Looks like little odd job has a lisp like dadda. Poor kid , what a gene pool to come from

• Sad
Reactions: 12