Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Im sorry but I cant get over this song choice.
People HAVE died! They didn’t want to die! “wake up hoping to die” 😨 Does he know what event he’s at?? and his publicist thought this was appropriate aswell??
View attachment 2005246
---

No platty that’s not “Ignition” that’s the City High song “what would you do” that I have put the Lyrics up.
Its about a stripper that ran away from home so her Dad couldn’t rape her and she works at a strip club to feed her baby and make money to smoke crack and wakes up everyday hoping to die 😦
That's disgusting. WTF???
---
Waffle, waffle, waffle then cut. Right at the point of the crocodile tears. 😴

Reactions: 10

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
What meeting is flappy having in London 😂
and what black tie event is it now … another charity 😂 funny they attend all these charity events now to try get noticed pathetic honestly she can’t even give her second had tat to the charity shop she flogs on vinted instead #skint …..

wonder who has the kids….
---

long way to go for a job centre appointment 😂😂
Her mum has the boys apparently

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’d disown my son if he did this to me though he has the sense to know that. I’m 51 and even though people say I’m fine in a bikini I’m self conscious so never mind my son posting pics, I’d slap anyone posting me on social media 😆 Zelda clearly loves it and prob craves attention and praise about how good she looks. BTW had some bad news about somebody close and feeling teary but honestly the comments about Deirdres smokers neck made me smile so thank you 😊
So sorry for your bad news. Hope all is okay sending you love ❤

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned. Hut does anyone else think its weird jake did a happy birthday grid post for Leo and didnt bother with freddy!!!!
I think it's this week?
---
Why don’t the emojis show for me :(
Its a 'nut' with sweet chocolate on it mate....... 😅
---
Get Ready With Me.....

Get To Fuck Flapz. Give it up you old wrinkled up hag.

• Sad
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Judging by his footwork and lack of punching power, he's going to get very hurt indeed. I think they should have a stretcher on stand-by at this fight!! Only wish it was nearer. 😂

View attachment 2013607
Can you imagine the padding and head protection that will be used.
Im not a fan of MMA , boxing yes as I consider it a real sport.
Here’s a bit of hope though 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

stargirl23

VIP Member
Just found an interview he’s done regarding his ghost hunting show. My screenshots are a bit scrappy I’m afraid but I’ve highlighted the bits I found funniest. He says he doesn’t want spirits seeing him while he’s in the bath. So why is he happy to sit on the toilet and in the bath and put it on his Instagram stories to supposedly a million people. It’s made him open up more about grief. Fuck me I’ve never known someone so vocal about their grief and my particular favourite is he’s just concentrating on being a dad 😂. Fakey all I can say is try harder because you’re failing miserably 👍🏻
What a read 😂 fakey you are one delusional ‘man’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9