Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
I’d disown my son if he did this to me though he has the sense to know that. I’m 51 and even though people say I’m fine in a bikini I’m self conscious so never mind my son posting pics, I’d slap anyone posting me on social media 😆 Zelda clearly loves it and prob craves attention and praise about how good she looks. BTW had some bad news about somebody close and feeling teary but honestly the comments about Deirdres smokers neck made me smile so thank you 😊
Sending big hugs lovely ❤❤❤xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now he’s asking what people think of his outfit 🙄 the content just keeps getting better and better. Wonder what shoes he’s wearing 🙄 I know how I’d vote if I could 😂 as for the baby/toddler question. He was barely there when he was a baby and any excuse he’s away now. It’s like Flappys posted about Fred so he’s got to post about Spud again. Apart from ice baths, clothing choices, what the fuck would these two do if they hadn’t got kids to use for content 😡

Attachments

• Haha

Ginoclock

Has she put his duvet cover o
9334EF8A-5950-4CA5-913F-5577893EEE04.png
n inside out? The posters on his wall are the right way so not the phone reversing the image 🤷🏻‍♀️ is it a flag the wrong way round?

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Doesn't the nose on the wolf tattoo look like a alien?! Just sat here thinking when did he get a alien tattoo?! 🤣
No money yet buying tatoos. Unless they were beggy grifted, too.
No one in television would employ him presenting, they'd be wasting too much time make-up constantly. TV hasn't got time to prat about having a make up artist available for one person's tattoos covering-up all day , filming. Won't happen.
He'll never realise it, though.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Everybody's been saying 'get a balloon pump'. No, you read my Tattle message 'Get a balloon pump wanker'.

State of that living room painting. How they aren't embarrassed I'll never know!!! 😂😂😂

331020268_750910009946164_4914173212188294039_n.jpg

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The moment your child's cooking looks much better than yours! That.

Give it the fuck up Flapz. You CANNOT cook!

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Well after watching that lad talk about Tom it just shows what true grief is.That twat put Tom on his post for likes and as always disgusted me how he uses other pain for clicks on his page.Been absent had the most awful Crohn’s flare up and started new job Wednesday but better today.Nothings changed with prick wooden spoon and vacant Leo it’s like watching threw your fingers in disbelief at train wreck that is these bunch of arseholes .
Hope you're feeling better, Mol 😘

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
it’s the “Everyone’s been asking” line all these digital beggars come out with ? It’s 2023 and these FUCKS never use google do they ? Instead they either ask their followers (knowing the want a freebie) by playing fucking dumb …

Oh and I tried a CBD gummy last night (my neighbour borrowed my hoover & then offered me some CBD gummies, I had one …. It was a gummy. No effect whatsoever. Imagine paying over £50 for FUCK ALL, I would be furious.
---

it’s starting to look that way, I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but … I can’t.
Hahaha he should try a spliff I reckon, might chill him out a bit ffs🤪🤪🤪🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

patmum

Just found an interview he’s done regarding his ghost hunting show. My screenshots are a bit scrappy I’m afraid but I’ve highlighted the bits I found funniest. He says he doesn’t want spirits seeing him while he’s in the bath. So why is he happy to sit on the toilet and in the bath and put it on his Instagram stories to supposedly a million people. It’s made him open up more about grief. Fuck me I’ve never known someone so vocal about their grief and my particular favourite is he’s just concentrating on being a dad 😂. Fakey all I can say is try harder because you’re failing miserably 👍🏻
This is my favourite part, what mates?!? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
If it’s such a good charity why isn’t he naming them? Surely when you go to these type of events it’s about raising the charities profile so you’d say what charity it is? Whatever their ‘meeting’ is for can’t be that important with him being dressed like that 🤭
Notice they’re travelling first class on the train again 🫢 and how many filters are they using on that photo of them 🤢 if he is wearing the same hired suit 3 evenings on the trot, he’s going to hum 🤮
Do you have to clean a suit before taking it back?

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A 'Father of the Year' post again. 🤢

I have decided I'm going to jot down how many nights he actually spends away from the Golden Child this year.

332423274_183090417766104_2757545137630351234_n.jpg

• Sick