Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It's all for charidee mate.

334346982_226430639750702_1679082000713805447_n.jpg

---
Pity he doesn't take this advice. Dickhead. 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 9

The Duchess

VIP Member
Fakey hun you might want to reposition the camera next time so it doesn’t show your window open and ice bath plugged in before pretending it’s cold 😂
Hate to defend him him but I think thats the plug for the water filtration system aswell as the thermostat can that be set to 5 degrees 🫣

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Im sorry but I cant get over this song choice.
People HAVE died! They didn’t want to die! “wake up hoping to die” 😨 Does he know what event he’s at?? and his publicist thought this was appropriate aswell??
View attachment 2005246
---

No platty that’s not “Ignition” that’s the City High song “what would you do” that I have put the Lyrics up.
Its about a stripper that ran away from home so her Dad couldn’t rape her and she works at a strip club to feed her baby and make money to smoke crack and wakes up everyday hoping to die 😦
@The Duchess this one

Attachments

• Sick

gagzi

VIP Member
Well done to @CrazyBaldhead for another great title, you’ve won a seat at Jake’s table at the Big Bash - oh wait…..

Old thread here:
Recap:

We started the previous thread off with Leonora eating sweets off of their filthy walls, both children eating their hot dinners with their fingers, an advert for Help My House Is Haunted (more bullshit) and a date night to Ivy Asia where they split the bill with another couple! He went to a London audition and then had a recall but obviously didn't get it as there were numerous 'anxiety' posts afterwards!! The Big Bash's tickets for his table weren't selling at all and one of our eagle-eyed Fakeys noticed overnight that 0 tickets were available. Had he bought them all and raffled them off to people like he said he would? (No he didn't.) He's skint af.

The day before Leonora's 2nd birthday he was working 'up North' but came back in the early hours to blow up one solitary balloon. The whole birthday was a complete joke with Fakey describing a scooter as a bike, a digger as a tractor, trolling his own son with the Benjamin Button photo for likes, every single present gifted and a birthday cake the size of a thimble! Then he went back to work at Butlin's as RaRa and Flapz took the kids to The London Aquarium. Zelda was strangely quiet for the day with not even a shout-out for her grandson on his 2nd birthday. Perhaps DoorMatt had locked the old bag in a cupboard?

We then had a sob story about his wrist. He 'hadn't been able to bear weight on it since Christmas' which was yet more bullshit and we have clips of him doing TikToks, boxing, pulling weights, climbing up a damn palm tree etc. To be a good liar you need to have a good memory bro! 🤡

He had another five minute slot filming ITV Win with Laura Hamilton in Dorset, the 'ice' bath has now been fixed and Flapz seems to think in her tiny brain that 'she could win Dancing on Ice'. 😂😂😂 Well, judging by your black, filthy rotten socks, you could certainly win 'Filthiest House of the Year'. Dirty, lazy skank. 🤑

Another OK Live was broadcast. He looked nervous and constantly scanned the comments. The whole interview was as pointless as he is. Bore off ffs.

One of our brilliant Fakey's found a news article about Fakey now going down the MMA path and is due to fight in Manchester later on in the year. We highly doubt this will happen as he will use his 'wrist' or even fake his own death to get out of a bit of work!! 😅

He finally attended The Big Bash looking like an absolute scruff. Thanks to Twinkal86's brilliant detective work, due to nobody actually buying tickets for his table, it was pulled and he was dumped on another table with some rather dubious looking fellows. Say no more! 😂

View attachment 2000919
View attachment 2000920
View attachment 2000921
View attachment 2000922View attachment 2000923View attachment 2000924
View attachment 2000925
View attachment 2000926
View attachment 2000927
View attachment 2000929
View attachment 2000930
View attachment 2000931
View attachment 2000932
View attachment 2000933
View attachment 2000935
View attachment 2000936
View attachment 2000937
View attachment 2000938
View attachment 2000939
View attachment 2000940
View attachment 2000941
View attachment 2000942View attachment 2000943View attachment 2000944View attachment 2000945
View attachment 2000946
View attachment 2000947
View attachment 2000948
View attachment 2000950View attachment 2000951View attachment 2000952View attachment 2000953View attachment 2000954
Bloody brilliant recap crazy! 🤣❤

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Jesus Christ what R Kelly song did he sing??? Did they attend the correct event? I am shocked at the song choices , WTF were they thinking??
Nanny was too busy gloating talking about plants she got gifted (she didn’t mark them as gifted) boring everyone’s about how many people have messaged her about her hair and talking shit the soaps and netflix. She didn’t even give Freddie a shout out for his birthday the old boot! I doubt she would have wanted to go she doesn’t use the death narrative and im sure it’s different for a mother to loose a child … but she loves a freebie, was delighted with her undeclared gifted plants and tagged the company and told us how great the company was , a plant 🪴 company got a shout out instead of Freddie.
Freddie’s actual birthday isn’t until Wednesday but still can’t see her shouting that out when she didn’t bother on Leo’s. I just can’t watch her. You can see where he gets all his nasty traits from 🤢

Reactions: 8

VC10

VIP Member
No, it's like someone stuck a virus on it. My lads had a look, cleared cookies, etc ...still snail like ..
Aaarrrrggggghhh
Try doing an update on the browsing app , it's probs been left too long without being brought up to date?
My YouTube does that on my phone , until I update it

Reactions: 8

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Jake getting all wet over people screaming over Him
It’s a charity event not his own show obviously people will be friendly and cheer him on 😂😂

Hes so sad it’s hilarious 😆 polly is obsessed with him wierd as fuck

Imagine making your brothers cancer story all about you prick !!
---
My god he seriously can’t sing have you watched the video it’s so bad honestly 😂😂😆😆
Is there a video? Where can I find this? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

doodies

Why is he out of breath walking up one set of stairs 🙄 I still can’t believe they are having their bedroom, bathroom and dressing room in the loft conversion whilst both boys are downstairs. So when Freddie is at his dads, they are literally leaving a 2 year old child on one floor by himself 🤯 Again because their needs come first and the new space has got to be all about them. It looks small now, can you imagine once there’s furniture in there. The begging will start again soon. If they haven’t been DMing furniture companies already.
I live in a 3 storey our room is 3rd floor and kids middle floor I just use a baby monitor for my youngest

Reactions: 5