Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I've just looked Crazy and it's still on her stories she has a plate but it definitely looks like either lounge in the dark or maybe even sat in the car

Reactions: 11

cazellie

VIP Member
So sorry for your bad news. Hope all is okay sending you love ❤
Thank you. We knew it was coming 😢
Unlike Fakey nobody but those closest to us know. It makes me even angrier he chooses to flog his grief all these years.
---
Bless him. What a lovely young man he is and how cringing to see her forcing him to do this. Looked more like a show room it was so perfectly done out not like when my two were younger! What was the point of doing this video?

Farquaad has gone too far now. Leave Freddie out of it and let him have some damn privacy. Look how uncomfortable he looks. If anybody has any sympathy for this cretinous piece of shit, please give your head a wobble. 🤬

View attachment 2015270

• Heart

Justdee

Chatty Member
NOBODY! Except a scruff like her, She’s even letting it get on the shitty farm/barn ground 🤢 imagine all the actual shit on that ground, god they are just filthy, it will probably be on vinted next week .. that’s if it’s not already.

Edit: just saw @Justdee post (snap) lol 😂
Great minds 😌xx

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member

Greta22

Chatty Member
Love how paul smith is donating all his money from the fight to his favourite charity …… bet scumbag Jake won’t !!! The man who sings at a charity event and takes money from a charity !!!
Absolutely no chance will he donate 🤣

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Well after watching that lad talk about Tom it just shows what true grief is.That twat put Tom on his post for likes and as always disgusted me how he uses other pain for clicks on his page.Been absent had the most awful Crohn’s flare up and started new job Wednesday but better today.Nothings changed with prick wooden spoon and vacant Leo it’s like watching threw your fingers in disbelief at train wreck that is these bunch of arseholes .
Awww Mollyann flare up's are just the worst..really feel for you! ❤ Hope you're feeling better now. Do you think you were anxious about starting your new job and that's what started it off? xx

• Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
It’s too much for me when he’s going on about mental health. I’ve had a right bad week, can’t even face seeing my own mum cos I feel so depressed and crying to my husband when he gets home at night cos I just don’t know how I’ll get through the next day. But you know what I concentrate on doing the best I can for my daughter, not showing off on social media and pissing around and not looking after my family.

So many of us on here suffer with actual mental health issues and seeing him revel in talking about it to get 5 minutes on tv really knocks me sick.

isn’t it strange how he’s only getting slots on ITV (Polly parrot obviously knows someone) he’s pathetic. Show off when you are actually presenting a day time tv show like Jodie Gibson etc.
I’m so sorry you’re struggling. We’re all here if you need us. Sending all my love and I hope things improve for you soon ❤

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Usually he goes to hotels before LW or TM because he loves a night away from his beloved family. Sometimes he’s stayed home but it’s turned out his ‘work’ was fuck all so probably why he stayed home. He’s probably skint so can’t afford his hotel this week 😂
He did say tomorrow and Thursday then? But he’s not done his usual hotel stay? Well tomorrow could be interesting, hows he going to get out of this one unless it was pre recorded which would be that 5 minutes thing last week some competition thing might get aired tomorrow 😂

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
Honestly his wife and her family are downstairs how fucking rude he ain’t even gone down to greet her family …. How the fuck is she not embarrassed 😳 rude lazy bastard he’s just horrible
I assumed it was school friends

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think you are overthinking. I haven't got one ounce of synpathy for her. She's a total cunt and her stories prove just that this morning! 💯
She is 👍🏻 On the beg again 😡 Pretty sure looking at her this morning, she’s had her lips done again. You know the ones she says she hasn’t had filler in for years 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Jesus Christ what R Kelly song did he sing??? Did they attend the correct event? I am shocked at the song choices , WTF were they thinking??
Nanny was too busy gloating talking about plants she got gifted (she didn’t mark them as gifted) boring everyone’s about how many people have messaged her about her hair and talking shit the soaps and netflix. She didn’t even give Freddie a shout out for his birthday the old boot! I doubt she would have wanted to go she doesn’t use the death narrative and im sure it’s different for a mother to loose a child … but she loves a freebie, was delighted with her undeclared gifted plants and tagged the company and told us how great the company was , a plant 🪴 company got a shout out instead of Freddie.
The last clip of him singing, I’m fairly certain it’s Ignition.
---

• Wow
Reactions: 10