Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
So he thinks he’s a boxer because he won one shit fight against Marcel? (I wasn’t lurking then do didn’t see it but il google it or find it in one of the threads) I honestly don’t think he’s any good at boxing, his legs are all over the place and when he’s on that punch bag on his gifted home gym I cringe so bad the punch bag swings all over the place! He hasn’t been in the home gym lately, what’s going on with that I wonder?
Had to sell it probably 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
People are finally starting to wake up and they are getting sick of these vacuous, grifting, freeloading scum. Families are struggling and Instagram, as a whole, is a toxic breeding ground of parasitical, talentless, grifting, egotistical scumbags who think they are above working for a living and are owed it. Their days are thankfully numbered.

As you all know, I'm always doing things for my local foodbank via my salon and my family also do it. My latest is Easter Eggs for the children and I am sending those to my local foodbank It pains me watching talentless morons such as these two grifting away. That £500 playhouse should have gone to a children's home or a struggling small playgroup/social centre. Grifting for Freddie's birthday as well. Shame on these companies tbh.

For a 'person' - and I say that word lightly, to monetise from grief, anxiety and charity work and sleep at night surely is the biggest heathen of all. Karma is waiting.

There is truly a special place in hell for these two but by the looks of it, they're living it daily right now. Not one ounce of happiness between these two. No love. No laughter. Just passive-aggressive digs and both look utterly miserable in each other's company. Both living a lie. Couldn't happen to better scumbags!

Nice here 'int it! Read this and weep you vile, money grabbing cunts. I would rather be dead than live your fake, tragic lives. It's all for the Gram eh?

Rant over. 💖
You’re an Angel Crazy ❤. Those two can’t even put their hand in their pockets for their own children.

• Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Good God she looks shocking. What looks she had - gone. Whatever products you're using forget it. You're ageing like milk. Cannot believe she's only 30yrs old. As for going to her sisters without the kids, he ain't gonna look after them love.

As a couple, it's quite clear to see that this marriage is well and truly over! How many times does she sag 'literally' and 'actually' and what's with the unpainted fingernail. Her head is very empty!

View attachment 2010711
View attachment 2010712
if only she’d of kept her silly gob shut and not got wasted on celebs go dating!
she’d of been with a Y lister instead of a Z (Eyal Booker) 😂

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
They Will be only able to fit a bed in that room, thats why the other room om HAS to be used as a wardrobe, my god who ever designed that layout should be ashamed of themselves! How the hell is a bath going to fit in that shoebox of a “bathroom” Id if made it a wet room or omitted it completely. They have an ensuite and main bathroom on the second floor. (I don’t think Leo sleeps in his own room, think they just pretend he does, none of mine did, they all slept in my bed when that age, it didn’t bother me or cause any issues) I don’t know why they lie.

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
She is probably insufferable with her delusions of grandeur and fake voice. I reckon she definitely looks down her big Squidward nose at people. She reminds me of somebody I went to school with. She dropped everybody when she started dating a then TV personality because it went completely to her head.
Yeah I suppose I must have been having a soft moment and almost pitying her but you’ve reminded me what she probably is like. Haha I knew somebody who looked down her nose at me for choosing to be around for my kids by working part-time when they were small. She used to make snide comments and think she was funny. She wasn’t. I had the last laugh as I now have my own business and she got binned from her high flying job because she was shit at it. I’d love to come face to face with her now 😂. I suppose Flappy will see people she snubbed on her way back down from her deluded fame.

• Heart
Not sure if this has been mentioned. Hut does anyone else think its weird jake did a happy birthday grid post for Leo and didnt bother with freddy!!!!

• Sad

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Recap:

We started the previous thread off with Leonora eating sweets off of their filthy walls, both children eating their hot dinners with their fingers, an advert for Help My House Is Haunted (more bullshit) and a date night to Ivy Asia where they split the bill with another couple! He went to a London audition and then had a recall but obviously didn't get it as there were numerous 'anxiety' posts afterwards!! The Big Bash's tickets for his table weren't selling at all and one of our eagle-eyed Fakeys noticed overnight that 0 tickets were available. Had he bought them all and raffled them off to people like he said he would? (No he didn't.) He's skint af.

The day before Leonora's 2nd birthday he was working 'up North' but came back in the early hours to blow up one solitary balloon. The whole birthday was a complete joke with Fakey describing a scooter as a bike, a digger as a tractor, trolling his own son with the Benjamin Button photo for likes, every single present gifted and a birthday cake the size of a thimble! Then he went back to work at Butlin's as RaRa and Flapz took the kids to The London Aquarium. Zelda was strangely quiet for the day with not even a shout-out for her grandson on his 2nd birthday. Perhaps DoorMatt had locked the old bag in a cupboard?

We then had a sob story about his wrist. He 'hadn't been able to bear weight on it since Christmas' which was yet more bullshit and we have clips of him doing TikToks, boxing, pulling weights, climbing up a damn palm tree etc. To be a good liar you need to have a good memory bro! 🤡

He had another five minute slot filming ITV Win with Laura Hamilton in Dorset, the 'ice' bath has now been fixed and Flapz seems to think in her tiny brain that 'she could win Dancing on Ice'. 😂😂😂 Well, judging by your black, filthy rotten socks, you could certainly win 'Filthiest House of the Year'. Dirty, lazy skank. 🤑

Another OK Live was broadcast. He looked nervous and constantly scanned the comments. The whole interview was as pointless as he is. Bore off ffs.

One of our brilliant Fakey's found a news article about Fakey now going down the MMA path and is due to fight in Manchester later on in the year. We highly doubt this will happen as he will use his 'wrist' or even fake his own death to get out of a bit of work!! 😅

He finally attended The Big Bash looking like an absolute scruff. Thanks to Twinkal86's brilliant detective work, due to nobody actually buying tickets for his table, it was pulled and he was dumped on another table with some rather dubious looking fellows. Say no more! 😂

View attachment 2000919
View attachment 2000920
View attachment 2000921
View attachment 2000922View attachment 2000923View attachment 2000924
View attachment 2000925
View attachment 2000926
View attachment 2000927
View attachment 2000929
View attachment 2000930
View attachment 2000931
View attachment 2000932
View attachment 2000933
View attachment 2000935
View attachment 2000936
View attachment 2000937
View attachment 2000938
View attachment 2000939
View attachment 2000940
View attachment 2000941
View attachment 2000942View attachment 2000943View attachment 2000944View attachment 2000945
View attachment 2000946
View attachment 2000947
View attachment 2000948
View attachment 2000950View attachment 2000951View attachment 2000952View attachment 2000953View attachment 2000954
Marvellous 👏👏

• Heart

Heneghs

VIP Member
I actually can't decide who I dislike more - Fakey or 'dead Les' Charlotte Dawson. They both have no idea how to parent, living off the dead, 2 year old sons who are delayed (think Noa Lawlor), beggy, ugly personalities, show offs, attention seekers, passive aggressive, unkind to their partners, partners not much better... the list really could go on & on.

I live to see the day of their downfall, their fall from grace, their realisation that they ain't all that. Stephen Bear getting 22 months gives me hope that these z listers will get their own personal come uppance.
They are certainly twin flames at this stage 🤣🤣🤣 so alike, it’s grim for the human race to be honest

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Where's the rest of the bed? That mattress looks cheap shit. It's already got dents in it. Must be cheap or a freebie if Leonora is eating on it. 🤢

How are they going to get out. Where's the door handle? 😂

• Sick

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
It’s probably already been mentioned but Danielle, Claudia and Carl Fogarty, Tommy Fury (on loose women of course) and Lizzy FUCKING Cundy are all in the side bar today 😂

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
What's this job he's got any updates or videos for the blocked
He didn't explain..just said he got the job he went for the other day..but his shiftiness told us different! Lying rat he is! He said he had to speak to Flappy first before he could accept..because he always thinks of her or anyone else's feelings doesn't he!🤣🤣🙄 Im not sure how to upload vids. I think might be some a few pages back lovely

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Well fucking hell, these two really are the gift that keeps on giving😳😳 it's Freddie's birthday today and the selfish pricks went out to rub shoulders with z listers and have a 5 minute meeting instead of prepping for Freddie's birthday yesterday. Her in a dress she tried to flog on vinted and him looking like the cunt he is. Hate James Jordan but nice one for ignoring Fakey🤭🤭🤭
No gifted balloon arch, instead a DIY one.
It really is time they both just got a proper job🤪🤪🤪🤪
---
Absolutely loving that the two events are on the Fail SOS and not one picture of either of them, face it Fakey you ain't shit🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
It’s too much for me when he’s going on about mental health. I’ve had a right bad week, can’t even face seeing my own mum cos I feel so depressed and crying to my husband when he gets home at night cos I just don’t know how I’ll get through the next day. But you know what I concentrate on doing the best I can for my daughter, not showing off on social media and pissing around and not looking after my family.

So many of us on here suffer with actual mental health issues and seeing him revel in talking about it to get 5 minutes on tv really knocks me sick.

isn’t it strange how he’s only getting slots on ITV (Polly parrot obviously knows someone) he’s pathetic. Show off when you are actually presenting a day time tv show like Jodie Gibson etc.
Sending you all the love in the world ❤.

• Heart

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
I just logged on and im 15 pages behind. Cant even be bothered reading them as he is just so boring 🤣
---
What have i missed?

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Good God she looks shocking. What looks she had - gone. Whatever products you're using forget it. You're ageing like milk. Cannot believe she's only 30yrs old. As for going to her sisters without the kids, he ain't gonna look after them love.

As a couple, it's quite clear to see that this marriage is well and truly over! How many times does she sag 'literally' and 'actually' and what's with the unpainted fingernail. Her head is very empty!

View attachment 2010711
View attachment 2010712
I don’t know how she handles the excitement I truly don’t.

• Haha