Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See flaps has ditched the people she was with for work🤣🤣Didn’t get one job and going by his cringe wooden 2 seconds today he’s certainly no Alison and I can’t stand her either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s too much for me when he’s going on about mental health. I’ve had a right bad week, can’t even face seeing my own mum cos I feel so depressed and crying to my husband when he gets home at night cos I just don’t know how I’ll get through the next day. But you know what I concentrate on doing the best I can for my daughter, not showing off on social media and pissing around and not looking after my family.

So many of us on here suffer with actual mental health issues and seeing him revel in talking about it to get 5 minutes on tv really knocks me sick.

isn’t it strange how he’s only getting slots on ITV (Polly parrot obviously knows someone) he’s pathetic. Show off when you are actually presenting a day time tv show like Jodie Gibson etc.
Sorry to hear this I hope today is a better day. It doesn’t surprise me that this twit triggers genuine mental health sufferers. Surely there must be somebody out there that can rein him in as it’s so dangerous. He clearly gets excited with any form of publicity which is sickening. He pretends he’s ill, has anxiety or grieving but none appear to be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion #61

A Holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Prickenden is on LW right now doing the comp. He’s building his part as per usual. He’s a HAM.
As if we haven’t suffered enough. He’s also appearing on the show tomorrow. Guess what? Mental Health chat. He’s like a broken record. He must think all his Christmases have come at once.
On the second one, the lass in yellow isn't taking a blind bit of notice if the hammy bleep....
When you order Bruce Forsyth off wish....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen him on Loose Women. The desperation just emanates from him.
I think he’s trying to be like Andi Peters but he forgets that people like AP because a lot of us grew up watching him. Jake is basically a nobody. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d disown my son if he did this to me though he has the sense to know that. I’m 51 and even though people say I’m fine in a bikini I’m self conscious so never mind my son posting pics, I’d slap anyone posting me on social media 😆 Zelda clearly loves it and prob craves attention and praise about how good she looks. BTW had some bad news about somebody close and feeling teary but honestly the comments about Deirdres smokers neck made me smile so thank you 😊
Sending big hugs lovely ❤❤❤xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so sorry you’re struggling. We’re all here if you need us. Sending all my love and I hope things improve for you soon ❤
+1 to this. ❤

How dare he or how dare whoever employed him present him as some kind of mental health expert! That makes me so angry. I don't watch Emmerdale but had read somewhere that they were doing that storyline with Paddy.

I believe that it sometimes helps when particular issues are covered in soaps, and I know I have read interviews with actors and actresses who have gone to a lot of trouble to understand the issue that they are portraying in their storyline.
And then you have that gobshite who is barely capable of stringing two words together being brought on to talk about such an important subject. FFS 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh duck off Polly. He was useless. A presenter he will never be. You didn't show that part on your stories when he fluffed his lines and tripped up did you?

#deluded

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
From sofa guest to presenter? Give me strength! How long was he on for? Three minutes? Was shite aswell from what im reading here and what hard work? He wouldn't know hard work if it slapped him round the face

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just fired off an email to Loose Women in my official capacity as a RMN, advising that his presence and opinions on mental health are triggering to people actually suffering bereavement, and that he's only doing it for money and TV appearances.
Suggested he should be removed until he fully deals with his "problems"

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just fired off an email to Loose Women in my official capacity as a RMN, advising that his presence and opinions on mental health are triggering to people actually suffering bereavement, and that he's only doing it for money and TV appearances.
Suggested he should be removed until he fully deals with his "problems"

bleep.
I'm going to do the same. I am sick of him making money out of it. Enough is enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I no it’s disgusting and highly offensive to have that bleep even put with the word mental health.Here’s a twit who films himself on the toilet with his young son sat on the floor playing with a metal tape measure as he thinks it’s funny.Belittle’s his wife and is a bully to Fred.His own mother moans he hates being alone in hotel rooms my bleeping arse he’s never happier when away from her and the kids.Polly a weirdo who gets a kick from her five minutes with donkey teeth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh duck off Polly. He was useless. A presenter he will never be. You didn't show that part on your stories when he fluffed his lines and tripped up did you?

#deluded

View attachment 2015803
Is she being serious? She’s as deluded as he is. He rarely shares her stories and I really hope he has the sense not to share that one cos it really will make him look even more of a self obsessed twit. She does realise he used to do these sort of segments years ago and they didn’t last then so not sure why she thinks they’ll last now 🙄
Also don’t forget she called it presenting when he was on TM as a guest with Toff and Peter Andre. She needs to learn the difference between the two - stupid fuckwit 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.