Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah according to my sources he is trying to ‘shag’ his way to the top…

---
So a friend of mine was back stage at DOI and over heard a conversation between him and someone else when polly was mistaken for his wife…. He said he doesn’t care who he hurts he wants to be famous… to be honest we bleeping knew this anyway but it’s nice to hear it for real 🤣
This is brilliant, we all knew it was a sham marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the Scunthorpe skid mark is playing away and bragging about it. Like he always says he's paying her so gotta get ya money's worth. Wanker

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Is it Behind The Scenes?
If it’s behind the Scenes why is her mate saying to hot to be behind the scenes …… the picture is her taking pictures of Jake .l. Shade thrown if they are shagging …..

also that mate who commented is a tv producer for itv explains why he’s getting 5 min slots on loose women 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Random but if his pollys only (bar one) client do you think his been given to her as a test,if you can make this loser famous then maybe you can do the job and we'll give you a real celeb not just a zlist wannabe

Reactions: 15
Yeah according to my sources he is trying to ‘shag’ his way to the top…

---
So a friend of mine was back stage at DOI and over heard a conversation between him and someone else when polly was mistaken for his wife…. He said he doesn’t care who he hurts he wants to be famous… to be honest we bleeping knew this anyway but it’s nice to hear it for real 🤣
What a cock. And more fool Flapz if she puts up with that.

Reactions: 16
Bloody hell!!! I'm opening up another bottle of red and will create a new thread.

tit just got interesting!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nice to see you, To see you nice. Fakey looks like he's been on the spice!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will though, she loves this stupid z lister lifestyle.
Like that Kyle Walkers Mrs. He's just been caught flashing in a club at a girl. Only got married in 2021. Been together since teenage years apparently, he's cheated a few times and they broke up in 2019 & 2020 but she still married him! They have kids so it's either that or the WAG lifestyle that keeps her there. Both no excuse really. Flapz and Fakey split didn't they until she got pregnant? Not like he's a wealthy footballer though with large income to keep her there. Must be desperate to cling to that z list status

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.