Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard work pays off? 😂😂😂 are they having a laugh? And presenter 😂😂😂 I wouldn’t be surprised if he stumbled on purpose.

This really is an awful thing to say because I know you shouldn’t talk about appearances but he really is an ugly old bastard. Id love to have his confidence! I think it’s so true that when people have really ugly personalities it seeps through into appearances.

Its so obvious he will just take any 5 minute up on ITV - mental health, grief, trolling, balls out, health anxiety, “guest presenting”, line of duty that he clearly didn’t watch and now more mental health tit. Surely most of the population either dislike him or think wtf is he?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tattle Bingo with the Tommy Fury pic. 🤢

334576413_1641899776283529_5599446416723203355_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
See flaps has ditched the people she was with for work🤣🤣Didn’t get one job and going by his cringe wooden 2 seconds today he’s certainly no Alison and I can’t stand her either.
That partnership lasted long 🤭 and they’ve already removed her from their client list as well. Maybe that’s what her meeting in London was about -getting new management 🙄
Let’s be honest she got more ‘work’ doing it herself anyway. Notice she’s not mentioned anything about his huge TV appearance earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we go!

I hate and will continue to hate:-

Egotistical, vain, attention-seeking, narcs.

People who exploit Charities for their own agenda.

Liars - especially those who lie about health.

Greedy, self-indulgent, begging scum.

Passive-aggressive cunts who bully children and women.

Calculating, selfish, self-centred, deluded idiots who proclaim to care about others' wellbeings and offer advice but then totally ignore messages sent to them and aren't qualified to do so in the first place.

People who brag - especially in a cost of living crisis about freebies.

The monitization of death and fake grief.

Crocodile tears.

Warm ice baths and mind-numbing fucktard quotes.

Syrup-wearing, donkey-toothed, ugly inside and out, closet boys.

Delusions of grandeur.

Vacuous, unintelligent, oxygen thieves who have bad grammar and no social awareness.

Constant neediness and validation from strangers.

Filming everything about your boring, empty, soulless existence.

People who think they can sing and dance but can't.

Undeclared ads.

I could go on.

View attachment 2015344
chef kiss ❤
---
Prickenden is on LW right now doing the comp. He’s building his part as per usual. He’s a HAM.
As if we haven’t suffered enough. He’s also appearing on the show tomorrow. Guess what? Mental Health chat. He’s like a broken record. He must think all his Christmases have come at once.
An audience of Deirdre Barlows ….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔In my opinion when he talks to Leonora its not natural he tries to hard x ChastityDingle is spot on with that picture taken last year when he was seen crawling behind him because he wanted to go to the gym, I remember that post well as at the time I thought he is just not a natural father and now it's fake as I bet as soon as the phone goes off he turns his back on him ..sad 😢.
I said the same thing. His conversation is stilted. Not natural at all. I think Leo senses this too.

• Sad
  • Heart
The amount of time he’s spent at home since before Christmas you’d think he’d have a better bond with Leo.He’s a tit parent who films his son looking like a scarecrow with that hair and clothes fit for the bin.I doubt flaps going to see the floodgates open for her as she can hardly put a sentence together with that mouth of hers.Both lack personality yet his ego so huge thinks he’s some kind of mega star🤣The marathon and charity works mean nothing to him as rarely does he promote it only when stupid idiot polly acting like a star struck teenager.See if zelda mentions him as certainly couldn’t be bothered to wish both children happy birthday 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This bleep is soo desperate. I bet he’s cheaper than everyone, maybe even does it free for a food voucher and a voucher for premier inn.

My mums friend won the postcode lottery last year or maybe before and she was presented the cheque by Jeff Braizer & Dan (I think he was on X factor) she said they were both soo lovely & engaging. I think she still hears from Jeff (they shared a similar life experience) but she’s nearly 70, but she adores him. My point is, PANTO BOY is extremely self involved and only cares about PANTO BOY - his inability to be interested (and genuinely) in anyone, makes it virtually impossible due to him to be a decent presenter or even host.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Delusional twit makes lunch and cleans a sink.

Groundbreaking content right there! 🤡

ETA: Never mix different cleaning products whilst cleaning!

332978907_784245959730157_633862025691420400_n.jpg

334710507_592383829462308_7088962653386768826_n.jpg
332208429_228171646283640_1018520439610408237_n.jpg
334864872_1002424207836737_1959891236362470070_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She seriously has far too much time on her hands if she thinks the before and after pics of a sink interests anybody. Trying to get another joy of clean ad I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the love of god polly shut the duck up 😂😂 sofa guest to tv presenter …. For one he was only on loose women talking about footloose and for two tv presenter 😂😂😂😂 what planet is this silly cow on … five seconds doing a give away and she thinks that’s tv presenter 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can see why she only has Jake as her client 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔Just got in read all the messages, laughing at his 3 minutes of fame with a drinks trolley :ROFLMAO:.....

• Haha
The gifted hoover which prompted even setting up a thread for Sophie the biggest The infamous hoover that Sophie grifted after buying lint roller im an attempt to get a free hoover, which caused her getting her very own tattle thread 😂

(Sorry hi all 👋 I usually just watch threads especially this one and have been for about 6 months silently until one of my sisters persuaded me to join in as I do be telling her about these pair but she has never heard of either of them, she is on different threads, I might comment more as its so comical to watch and ive been biting my tongue for so long now)

Paul Smith is going to destroy him, I hope he doesn’t pull out but its on telly so he may not, should ne interesting! I think he thinks this will lead to that celebrity boxing and thinks it will be his big break and big money earner😂 He is 35 years old and cant box or run for tit, so that’s not going to happen (havnt seen him in his home (grifted) gym recently??)

So for rambling on 🙈
Paul Smith will destroy him just by asking "whoaaaayou". And prick will cry and say he is being bullied just like he was by JIMMMMMY BULLARD..
---
So he's with this guy. A 'brand consultant' and he has a website 'The Gentleman's Laundry'. God knows why he's with him? 🤔

View attachment 2009117

I don't know who's making me cringe more as I've just looked at this fella's website and stories. Good grief. What an utter knobhead. 🤢🤢

'Out for a petit walk through Green Park'. Oh please God. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

A new cottaging partner perhaps?

View attachment 2009121
Who is that bleep?

• Haha
Sam Thomson jetting off on an all expenses paid ITV Love Island trip to South Africa. How Fakey must die a little knowing other reality stars have hit it way bigger than he EVER will.
5 mins on LW or catch a Virgin jet mmm tough one🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.