Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panto boy was back again, getting the audience to shout wooo! Absolute cringe fest!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
and he calls that ‘presenting’ 🤯 omg I’ve got such embarrassment for him and I’ve not even watched it 😂 Is that his days work then? can’t wait to see what presenting job he’s got tomorrow now 🙄 Any sign of Polly anywhere? Also wonder if he’s doing his OK live today or tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He on tomorrow talking a about mental health.That’s it for me now is a step to far as Wtaf does this prick know about anything to do with true mental health issues.duck off you prick

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god he is on Loose Women ‘presenting’ again for mental health as part of an Emmerdale special! I wonder if Zelda will mention on her soap scoops!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can’t get my head around him even staying in a hotel the night before, when it only takes 1 hr 20 max from Colchester to central London by train, and he isn’t even starting “work” until like midday. What the duck does he think people who commute in to London from even further away do every day, and that’s for an 8 or 9am start!!! Lazy oxygen thief.

Surely someone who claims to loves their son and stepson so much would always choose to sleep at home unless totally necessary to be away? Especially on their stepsons birthday.

As usual the lies and bullshit don’t get past us.
It’s the fact he chose to be away the night of Fred’s birthday when it wasn’t necessary. However I’m sure Freddie had a better time him not being there 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He stays in a hotel because he likes to think he’s special 😂😂
he’s a freak !! Ten seconds on loose women and he thinks he’s made it in life fuckin elll 😂😂😂

will he be staying again tonight as he said Thursday and Friday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well his TV appearances are getting more and more embarrassing. That was hilarious and for all the wrong reasons.

you can tell he’s really trying to be a good presenter, I think he’s treating these appearances like auditions, I think he thinks he’s on his way to be a serious presenter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well his TV appearances are getting more and more embarrassing. That was hilarious and for all the wrong reasons.

you can tell he’s really trying to be a good presenter, I think he’s treating these appearances like auditions, I think he thinks he’s on his way to be a serious presenter.
Rumour has it that he is taking over the Graham Norton show any day at all now (the rumours are of course in his own head with that daft looking hairpiece glued to it) 🤣

• Haha
I’m going to message Loose Women and ask what makes him qualified to talk about MH 😡 bleeping disgusting that he’s given a platform to do this when he’s so fake and disingenuous 😡 He bragged about getting a TV presenting ‘job’ and he’s going to be talking about mental health. Who in their right mind brags about something like this. bleeping hole. I’m raging 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
why the hell is he in his stinking rotten bed just before tea time? What adult even does that?!
---
Just to help decipher Fakeys words to encourage Spuds lack of speech

Bit-bit= biscuit
Bot-bot = bottle
Ra-ra = dinosaur
Now-now (or mow-mow, hard to tell with his teeth) = cat
If they spoke normally TO him , with eye contact, and explained words , some of it might sink in & the kid might progress

• Heart
It’s too much for me when he’s going on about mental health. I’ve had a right bad week, can’t even face seeing my own mum cos I feel so depressed and crying to my husband when he gets home at night cos I just don’t know how I’ll get through the next day. But you know what I concentrate on doing the best I can for my daughter, not showing off on social media and pissing around and not looking after my family.

So many of us on here suffer with actual mental health issues and seeing him revel in talking about it to get 5 minutes on tv really knocks me sick.

isn’t it strange how he’s only getting slots on ITV (Polly parrot obviously knows someone) he’s pathetic. Show off when you are actually presenting a day time tv show like Jodie Gibson etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG I switched on the TV and there he was. He walked out with a drinks trolley full of cocktails. It was a competition for a holiday in Barbados and £30K. He fluffed up on the autocue as well! He started handing out cocktails to the old grannies in the front row and kept making the audience go 'wooo' like Bruce Forsyth used to but he overdone it to the point he killed it off!

He then proceeded to dance. God he was awful. So wooden. All you could see was his dodgy fake tan, his blinding donkey teef and his awful syrup. It was painful. He danced off screen pushing the drinks trolley sticking his arse out wiggling it.

A few minutes later there was a clip of him sitting in The Woolpack with Paddy (whose character has been suicidal). He's on there tomorrow talking about mental health. Give me bleeping strength. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It’s too much for me when he’s going on about mental health. I’ve had a right bad week, can’t even face seeing my own mum cos I feel so depressed and crying to my husband when he gets home at night cos I just don’t know how I’ll get through the next day. But you know what I concentrate on doing the best I can for my daughter, not showing off on social media and pissing around and not looking after my family.

So many of us on here suffer with actual mental health issues and seeing him revel in talking about it to get 5 minutes on tv really knocks me sick.

isn’t it strange how he’s only getting slots on ITV (Polly parrot obviously knows someone) he’s pathetic. Show off when you are actually presenting a day time tv show like Jodie Gibson etc.
I’m so sorry you’re struggling. We’re all here if you need us. Sending all my love and I hope things improve for you soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn't the nose on the wolf tattoo look like a alien?! Just sat here thinking when did he get a alien tattoo?! 🤣
No money yet buying tatoos. Unless they were beggy grifted, too.
No one in television would employ him presenting, they'd be wasting too much time make-up constantly. TV hasn't got time to prat about having a make up artist available for one person's tattoos covering-up all day , filming. Won't happen.
He'll never realise it, though.

Reactions: 12
Was just about to come on and say queue the tommy fury pics and he had already posted one. He will pretend they are beasties now.

Weirdly he came across very nervous today!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They are all up Tommys arse on the panel today, gushing over him being a dad etc cos he’s saying how amazing it is. The thing is though Tommy does actually seem to genuinely be loving being a parent and not just saying it. Plus he’s more famous than Jake could ever dream of. Bet he’s seething ekth jealous about all the attention Tommy has been getting.

Reactions: 16
AND HE TRIPPED PUSHING THE DRINKS TROLLEY AS HE WAS GIVING OUT COCKTAILS TO THE PRESENTERS!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.