Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB - lest we forget. This is from just over a year ago and it is so despicable and so sad.

Imagine storming out leaving your small baby to crawl outside on the ground behind you because you actually had to look after him for once and it was obviously ruining your day 😡😡😡😡😡

View attachment 2015202View attachment 2015203
Excact same face he made in the 'have to get your moneys worth mate' video when she was videoing him while he was trying to film himself and eat and then his child was looking help.

Reactions: 17
A giveaway on loose Women 🤭 hardly presenting 😂 I feel sorry for Tommy Fury he is going to be following him around the studio, incoming photo of him with Tommy calling him mate and other cringe stuff , both are from Manchester but probably completely different areas, he didn’t even watch Tommys fight, he will pretend he did 🫣 I think one of these pictures might even make his grid. He is so predictable.
Fucks sake. Eat ya heart's out, ant and Dec, heresssssss Jakey....
bleeping useless spanner, go and get a PROPER PAYING JOB...🖕🖕🖕
---
Excact same face he made in the 'have to get your moneys worth mate' video when she was videoing him while he was trying to film himself and eat and then his child was looking help.
Every so often, the Matey Jakey mask slip, and there it is.....
Naked hatred. He hates being married. He hates being a dad/stepdad. He hates not being famous. He hates people don't stop him in the street.
He hates not being on TV . He hates being poor.

Get used to it, never gonna happen, mate....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't believe his quote earlier let's go get the day, singing, up and ready by 9.30 it's two minutes on Loose Women does he actually think he's going to be the next Ben Shepherd? 😂 Who's taking one for the team and giving it a watch? I could do with a laugh. @cazellie sorry to hear you've had sad news i hope you're ok and have lots of support

Reactions: 17
And can someone explain please, he stayed in the staff quarters of a hotel? How is that possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And can someone explain please, he stayed in the staff quarters of a hotel? How is that possible?
He said he hadn’t booked a room and that’s all they had.He’s such a liar probably load of tit bit like the dove story and the rat in Portugal.He just talks tit 24-7 to make himself sound interesting but just like his mother is a big bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See his episode of the celeb haunted house program has been pushed back to the last one in the series now. It was originally the 3rd or 4th I think. They certainly love their reality show ‘celebs’ on there 🙄 I suppose proper celebrities wouldn’t be seen dead (little pun there 😉) on shows like these

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He said he hadn’t booked a room and that’s all they had.He’s such a liar probably load of tit bit like the dove story and the rat in Portugal.He just talks tit 24-7 to make himself sound interesting but just like his mother is a big bore.
I was trying to imagine booking in somewhere and they said - we don't have availability but you can stay in a room that is assigned to staff. Sounds like bullshit, typical, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s his excuse for the fact the room he booked was basic and obviously cheap 😂. If he’s that bothered the fact all he can afford is tit accomodation, don’t show it on the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Prickenden is on LW right now doing the comp. He’s building his part as per usual. He’s a HAM.
As if we haven’t suffered enough. He’s also appearing on the show tomorrow. Guess what? Mental Health chat. He’s like a broken record. He must think all his Christmases have come at once.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So jakes only doing a give away … so no posts about him 😂😂😂

He will be trying to squeeze his life story in his dead brother dead dad and Leo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks so dirty, that fake tan is terrible! Also those spins and dancing, still playing up for a spot on strictly… yawn!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That’s his excuse for the fact the room he booked was basic and obviously cheap 😂. If he’s that bothered the fact all he can afford is tit accomodation, don’t show it on the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just can’t get my head around him even staying in a hotel the night before, when it only takes 1 hr 20 max from Colchester to central London by train, and he isn’t even starting “work” until like midday. What the duck does he think people who commute in to London from even further away do every day, and that’s for an 8 or 9am start!!! Lazy oxygen thief.

Surely someone who claims to loves their son and stepson so much would always choose to sleep at home unless totally necessary to be away? Especially on their stepsons birthday.

As usual the lies and bullshit don’t get past us.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has he been dipped in gravy sad twit he’s so orange .Well that was a total waste of a night in London haha what a idiot

• Haha
Exactly! It’s bullshit. Who rocks up to a hotel they’ve not booked and expect availability on the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.