Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Thomson jetting off on an all expenses paid ITV Love Island trip to South Africa. How Fakey must die a little knowing other reality stars have hit it way bigger than he EVER will.
5 mins on LW or catch a Virgin jet mmm tough one🤔
Sam Thompson will be at the final with Claudia, bet fakey will be crying into his gummies wishing he was that close to the family again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So let me get this straight he’s been on loose women for five seconds doing a comp and his publicist thinks he’s now a actual TV presenter ? Is she on drugs 😂😂

Not only that but he won’t be making much money for these little appearances but yet he himself books a hotel the night before spends money on transport and has to also pay her … is he even making anything 😂

And finally how unprofessional is polly not only is Jake her only client apart from another random guy who ive never heard of but she also idolises over Jake like he’s bleeping Brad Pitt 😂 the wierd posts and the posts on her grid selfies with him and even her 30th birthday post had him in the pictures WTF !!! Something not right with her she’s extremely unprofessional and you can tell she has no idea about TV if she think he’s now a TV presenter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she put his duvet cover o
9334EF8A-5950-4CA5-913F-5577893EEE04.png
n inside out? The posters on his wall are the right way so not the phone reversing the image 🤷🏻‍♀️ is it a flag the wrong way round?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He said he hadn’t booked a room and that’s all they had.He’s such a liar probably load of tit bit like the dove story and the rat in Portugal.He just talks tit 24-7 to make himself sound interesting but just like his mother is a big bore.
Wouldn’t they just turn him away and say “sorry there’s a Premier Inn down the road you can try”
It’s not like he’s royalty for them to go out of their way for. Probably covering himself for only being able to afford a basic basic room.

Reactions: 16
It’s too much for me when he’s going on about mental health. I’ve had a right bad week, can’t even face seeing my own mum cos I feel so depressed and crying to my husband when he gets home at night cos I just don’t know how I’ll get through the next day. But you know what I concentrate on doing the best I can for my daughter, not showing off on social media and pissing around and not looking after my family.

So many of us on here suffer with actual mental health issues and seeing him revel in talking about it to get 5 minutes on tv really knocks me sick.

isn’t it strange how he’s only getting slots on ITV (Polly parrot obviously knows someone) he’s pathetic. Show off when you are actually presenting a day time tv show like Jodie Gibson etc.
Sending you all the love in the world ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The 'father of the year' returns from his 5 minute 'presenting job'.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Thank you @Shesaidwhat? 💗

the state of their bedroom and that bloody clothing rail! I’d be ashamed! Her sink doesn’t even look that clean in the after pic, they are scruffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So he comes in ignores his wife and goes into the loft to duck about on a mattress with his son? How about spend time with all your family sitting down, chatting, catching up how was your day at school Freddie ? How was your day dear blah blah blah right let me get tea on but nah lying down on a mattress which i assume he has fallen asleep on is about all he is capable of at home but dont forget family is everything oh and as for Zelda claiming he was anxious when he stayed away from home can someone send her his story from this morning pratting around singing in his budget accommodation

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god who lets a toddler put his mouth all over a brand new mattress and eat a biscuit aswell 😳 at least put a sheet on it first even? God they are so filthy 🤢
Its not an Emma mattress, I can see the label stitched on the end but can’t make it out??
He’s showing the mattress again and made sure to get the label in the picture so it can be read 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Well flaps looking happy to see prick home.God what a sad fake tit life they have.No warmth or togetherness just scruffy Leo pissing about on a mattress every day is rinse repeat 🙄

• Haha
Thank you @Shesaidwhat? 💗

the state of their bedroom and that bloody clothing rail! I’d be ashamed! Her sink doesn’t even look that clean in the after pic, they are scruffs!
Their house is depressing looking. It's so badly finished, untidy and dirty.

PS I cleaned my bathroom today and did NOT post pictures online. How stuck is she for content! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know someone is clutching at straws when they say they’ve had loads of messages about a book shelf, then to proceed to put an aff link on their stories even though the item isn’t available. Either thick or desperate. At this stage I’m really not sure which one it is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.