Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably already been mentioned but Danielle, Claudia and Carl Fogarty, Tommy Fury (on loose women of course) and Lizzy bleeping Cundy are all in the side bar today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just found an interview he’s done regarding his ghost hunting show. My screenshots are a bit scrappy I’m afraid but I’ve highlighted the bits I found funniest. He says he doesn’t want spirits seeing him while he’s in the bath. So why is he happy to sit on the toilet and in the bath and put it on his Instagram stories to supposedly a million people. It’s made him open up more about grief. duck me I’ve never known someone so vocal about their grief and my particular favourite is he’s just concentrating on being a dad 😂. Fakey all I can say is try harder because you’re failing miserably 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was trying to imagine booking in somewhere and they said - we don't have availability but you can stay in a room that is assigned to staff. Sounds like bullshit, typical, I suppose.
I think its bullshit, and as for the fire story just duck off , it would have been in a local newspaper if there was… more lies!

Reactions: 12
Ffs she's trying to be Hinch now thinking this is going to get her engagement up..give it a rest idiot and get a proper job! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The picture of Fakey with Tommy Fury, he’s smiling through gritted teeth where you can see the jealousy seeping through, he looks like the bleeping tango man and could easily pass as Tommys bleeping Dad 😂
---
Ffs she's trying to be Hinch now thinking this is going to get her engagement up..give it a rest idiot and get a proper job! 🙄
Don’t know why, no one likes that bleep Hinch either 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think its bullshit, and as for the fire story just duck off , it would have been in a local newspaper if there was… more lies!
The London Fire Brigade website lists all incidents that they go to and it’s been updated today and no mention of them attending a hotel fire last night, so make of that what you will 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is a very unfortunate angle 🤣
🤣🤣She could get a bag of the white stuff up each nostril..bloody hooter and a half that is! 👃🙈
---
The London Fire Brigade website lists all incidents that they go to and it’s been updated today and no mention of them attending a hotel fire last night, so make of that what you will 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
Omg he is so full of shite isn't he it's embarrassing! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just found an interview he’s done regarding his ghost hunting show. My screenshots are a bit scrappy I’m afraid but I’ve highlighted the bits I found funniest. He says he doesn’t want spirits seeing him while he’s in the bath. So why is he happy to sit on the toilet and in the bath and put it on his Instagram stories to supposedly a million people. It’s made him open up more about grief. duck me I’ve never known someone so vocal about their grief and my particular favourite is he’s just concentrating on being a dad 😂. Fakey all I can say is try harder because you’re failing miserably 👍🏻
This is my favourite part, what mates?!? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Looks like little odd job has a lisp like dadda. Poor kid , what a gene pool to come from

• Sad
Last edited:
  • Sick
I just logged on and im 15 pages behind. Cant even be bothered reading them as he is just so boring 🤣
---
What have i missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big time on the beg for a free house clean, a major deep clean I doubt anyone will take that shithole on to throughly deep clean 🤢
I’ll be bleeping raging if they get a gifted deep clean, I work in adult social care and we liase with cleaning companies who complete deep cleans for our most vulnerable adults in our community, we also fund this to help them as it’s not cheap however they need this support and they are always so grateful. These are just bleeping lazy slobs who cannot be arsed to keep their house in order. They are filthy dirty pigs!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a read 😂 fakey you are one delusional ‘man’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Word on the street is he has been caught up close and personal with a parrot….. 🤫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah according to my sources he is trying to ‘shag’ his way to the top…
Serving the piping hot ☕
---
So a friend of mine was back stage at DOI and over heard a conversation between him and someone else when polly was mistaken for his wife…. He said he doesn’t care who he hurts he wants to be famous… to be honest we bleeping knew this anyway but it’s nice to hear it for real 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah according to my sources he is trying to ‘shag’ his way to the top…

---
So a friend of mine was back stage at DOI and over heard a conversation between him and someone else when polly was mistaken for his wife…. He said he doesn’t care who he hurts he wants to be famous… to be honest we bleeping knew this anyway but it’s nice to hear it for real 🤣
Wow he’s a bleep 😡 just what we thought though. He’ll do ANYTHING to get what he wants and duck everyone else in the process. Nice to have it confirmed and hopefully people in the industry will hear these things and bud erratic behaviour and cancel him once and for all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.