Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Flappy, selling Primark coats and not even offering bundle discounts on Vinted, only offering save on postage. Tell me you’re skint without telling me!
Who is going to spend £15 on a second hand Primark coat?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who the duck is that skint they have to sell primark tat 😂
Flappy is 😂 Imagine being that smug about another minor TV appearance whilst your missus is basically having to flog second hand tat on vinted because she’s that skint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

---
Just give it up woman and the little smile dear god just stop.She looks a mess just don’t get how she thinks her clothes do anything for her boyish frame .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tattle bingo on his dinner table guests....

Polly Parrot
The couple from holiday who they met up with the other night at the Ivy
Dapper Dan wedding photogher drug dealing man
Orchard care home (she won't be able to resist rubbing shoulders who other z listers)

Anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Polly Parrot
Orchard care home (she won't be able to resist rubbing shoulders who other z listers)

Anymore?
The taxi driver from Portugal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does he share her posts both freaks.Funny how all his fake anxiety disappeared as soon as he’s away from home.Got 7weeks to train for the marathon another event he’s not taking seriously.Has took the place of a genuine athlete it’s shocking he even got given a place.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Polly Parrot

Anymore?
Flappy if she can get a babysitter. Maybe someone from his boxing club?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he actually doing any training at all for the marathon!? I think since they decided on a costume he knows he doesn’t have to worry about finishing and has stopped running. He really is a useless twit, very unfair to take a deserving persons place.

• Heart
Why does he share her posts both freaks.Funny how all his fake anxiety disappeared as soon as he’s away from home.Got 7weeks to train for the marathon another event he’s not taking seriously.Has took the place of a genuine athlete it’s shocking he even got given a place.
He thinks by sharing her posts it helps their engagement and their couple/family narrative 🙄 His anxiety always disappears if he’s got a TV appearance lined up as well. No way will he do the marathon. People taking it seriously have already been training for months and they’re probably fitter than him to start with. Can’t wait to see what excuses he uses.

• Heart
Thread Suggestion #60

5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your
wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Brining back my thread suggestion from last thread # fakey thinking he’s the next Patrick swayze, but the producers are cackling in your dreams matey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Flappy if she can get a babysitter. Maybe someone from his boxing club?
Ohh plllleeeasssee let both his beard and Parrot be sat next to each other....or either side of him at that table!! Could you imagine them sat there chatting about his miniscule carrot whilst he sits there crying into his ❄ bag because he can't find a note 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine if he worked a 45 hour week like I do! I don’t complain, ok I might😂 but at least I don’t have a bleeping wanky face like his after his “long” day!
and every year he begs for SCD 😂. He could never cope with the hours required to do a show like that. He’s ‘worked’ one day this week and he’s carrying on like he’s the most in demand z lister ever 🙄 bleeping desperate workshy twit 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Disgusting grow up is just wrong on many levels 🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1994788
if he was an ice cream he would lick himself. He must be gutted he has a 🥕, cos he can't lick that! Scarlet for his kids. I would say his mother too, but he didn't lick it off the ground!
---
I warn you prepare for disappointment
When he’s run out of socks shoves a toy 🐽 🐷 in his pants Wtf he put down there 🤣🤣View attachment 1995350
Percy pig stuffed down there

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.