Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he is doing crappy 5 minute competition and thinks he has hit the big time. Bro you are a holiday camp singer

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I take it they have gone over schedule by over two hours because he has done nothing but piss about like the manchild he is oh well more time away from home plus would it be more money or is it a set fee? Not sure how it works bet the filming crew are thrilled it must be freezing down there today and unlike him they may have family they would like to get home to

Reactions: 13
Why would you dress a child up looking like this?

334008969_1041505170021109_2029583606099429255_n.jpg

---
God I bet they're all sick of him.

334269413_753375282750537_9002097199990628617_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t stomach to watch him anymore. He’s tragic but thinks he’s a big time presenter cos Polly parrot got him on one competition slot. I think she must beg to get him some work when someone pulls out last minute.

Reactions: 16
I can’t stomach to watch him anymore. He’s tragic but thinks he’s a big time presenter cos Polly parrot got him on one competition slot. I think she must beg to get him some work when someone pulls out last minute.
Why is Polly always lurking around? She has to get herself in the photos too.

• Haha
Why is Polly always lurking around? She has to get herself in the photos too.
She’s like the female version of him. Loves the attention and thinks she’s something she’s not 😉 Look at her performance with him on the red carpet at the POB awards. 2 peas in a pod 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For £75 I’d want her to clean them before posting! “The do need a slight clean”. Lazy mare.

7C8F1427-C384-4604-94A7-E1BD130D9E3E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s certainly keeping herself busy with adding to her Vinted. Honestly who in the ‘public eye’ would be seen selling second hand shoes for a £10? Money must be really tight. As for those grotty dirty Alexander McQueen trainers she’s put on for £75, she should feel embarrassed 🤢
Also just noticed after it being mentioned on here earlier today, that she was flogging the kids Balenciaga trainers that were definitely gifted to her for Freddie, they’ve suddenly been taken off her items for sale this afternoon 😂 Hi flappy 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeez I’d be beyond embarrassed if I put trainers up like that! I’ve sold vans before but I literally wore them twice and still cleaned beforehand. Who in their right mind would upload that with no shame

• Haha
🐔Who the duck would buy those dirty rotten trainers for £75 and why is she selling them, must be so hard up, me personally would rather give them to a charity shop....

• Heart
Urgh, look at how smug he is cos he’s got a 5 min presenting job again. He’s such a Billy bullshitter, ‘I’ve got health anxiety’ and carrying those ‘75kg’ lead pieces with his supposed bad wrist. The cortisol injection must have miraculously helped it.

Can’t believe she’s asking for £75 for those McQueens. The laces are black. Anything to delay signing on and looking for a proper job. Oh, and the skincare giveaway, who’d want any of her shite?! Her skin is sun-damaged & cratered. She’s deffo not the poster child for glowing skin. Cow.

• Haha
I have never known someone be so excited to present a 5 minute giveaway. Hes obsessed with being on tv. Like its gonna get him snywhere . see he doesnt show holiday camps when he is there every few weeks. Wonder how much he gets paid for presenting a competition

• Heart
Does she have a shopping addiction to buying clothes.Postage on a primark coat will be about £8 and selling for £15 stupid cow.Is it that £299 table thing tomorrow? Bet they felt sorry for the twit and give the tickets to people outside for free.Why does parrot tag along to everything she’s as needy as her carrot dick side kick.

• Haha
He’s obviously driving back home tonight and then tomorrow he’ll spend the day getting ready for his huge charity table hosting event. Wonder how much of that he’ll film? Would love to see who conveniently bought them 12 tickets in one afternoon 😂 Wonder if Polly or anyone from Off Limits is going or even Flappy? and when will he be doing his OK live this week? He’ll be in bed all weekend recovering from having one days TV work and one evenings work this week 😂

• Haha
They need to replace Jeremy Clarkson on Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Get applying Fakey. You never know!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Oh dear Flappy, selling Primark coats and not even offering bundle discounts on Vinted, only offering save on postage. Tell me you’re skint without telling me!
Who the duck is that skint they have to sell primark tat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.