Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing a giveaway😳Lost 3000 bots so going to be follow me crap.Winner once again will be a private account rinse repeat.
We all called this. She’s so desperate to get to 300k. No way will she gain thousands of genuine followers by doing a skincare giveaway. Does she forget we saw what good care she takes of her skin whilst she’s been on her numerous holidays in the last year, especially the state of her in the Maldives. She is as deluded as her ‘TV star’ husband. When you’ve got people like Rebecca ‘drugs mule’ Somerville and Talia ‘attention seeking’ Oatway have over 340k followers each on Insta, it really shows just how irrelevant Flappy is. Funny how she never asked if there was a glitch with Insta when she lost her 3,000 ‘followers’. It’s almost like she wasn’t that surprised 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't it have been great if all the tickets for that rent a table were bought by Tattlers and they spent the whole night ripping the piss out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wouldn't it have been great if all the tickets for that rent a table were bought by Tattlers and they spent the whole night ripping the piss out of him.
Lol 😂 Is it tomorrow? I wonder if he’ll post it all on his stories. Hmm 🤔 probably not if he’s paid for the tickets himself …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looking at the stuff she already has on her Vinted page. Zara, Coast, PLT most good condition some new without tags so by the looks of it I reckon it’s tat she’s bought now trying to flog and she’s got more out of storage to do the same. Would it be affiliated links? So she’ll do a haul on her stories and it’ll go on Vinted. They must be skint. I’ve sold a few things on Vinted only because I thought it was a shame to put in charity bag and not be put to use and some items were very good makes so I though why not! She could look good by saying anything she sells she’ll donate the money to charity but nope.
---

I’d never buy from Hello Fresh. These so called ‘celebrities’ say they’re doing their fans a favour by getting a discount code but it’s exactly the same offer if you sign up direct. I wouldn’t use their code so they get free grub.
You're honestly better off without Hello Fresh or anything like that. It's all a total rip-off. Just get a decent cook book and shop around. Batch cooking and freezing in containers as well is fabulous and saves so much time and money. I swear by it!
Thanks guys, I definitely won't be buying from Hello Fresh, their portions look tiny😳 they must be if it fills old Flappy up😂😂😂 instead I think I'll treat myself to a new cookbook. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks guys, I definitely won't be buying from Hello Fresh, there portions look tiny😳 they must be if it fills old Flappy up😂😂😂 instead I think I'll treat myself to a new cookbook. 😊
If you’re on Instagram then have a look at Bored of Lunch, he does a lot of slow cooker and air fryer stuff. I’m not a great cook but I’ve tried a few of his recipes and they turned out really well as they’re pretty easy to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you’re on Instagram then have a look at Bored of Lunch, he does a lot of slow cooker and air fryer stuff. I’m not a great cook but I’ve tried a few of his recipes and they turned out really well as they’re pretty easy to follow.
Omg i love bored of lunch. His slow cooker ones are delicious

• Heart
Follow me and enter my giveaway! Yeah, giving away tit that you've been gifted and don't want!

Has she had more filler pumped in her face? It reminds me of those masks from Bo'Selecta!

• Sick
  • Haha
Her chin my god she’s so different from the girl he got with 4 years ago.No decent work he’s acting all cocky as doing five minutes filming. Missed his own son’s birthday to be a 🦖at butlins😳His mum completely blanked her own grandson are just a bunch of phoney twats.Painful wrist my arse😡😡
6D8B70C8-0049-409A-8147-32D3E636913F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Her chin my god she’s so different from the girl he got with 4 years ago.No decent work he’s acting all cocky as doing five minutes filming. Missed his own son’s birthday to be a 🦖at butlins😳His mum completely blanked her own grandson are just a bunch of phoney twats.Painful wrist my arse😡😡View attachment 1995894
Does it not say right behind him ‘do not touch the exhibits’ 😡 honestly he’s such a bleeping attention seeking head 😡 funny how he’s back on his stories now he’s got a 5 min appearance on TV again. I bet Andi Peters is shitting himself in case Fakey decides he wants his job on Ant & Dec 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
See polly with dick head does she travel with him to make sure she gets paid.

• Haha
OMFG just look at that vile monstrosity.

It looks like bleeping dog tit.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Just watched the video of him in the museum and them saying he must wash his hands straight away cos of touching the lead. He automatically says about could he die from it and brings up the fact he has health anxiety 😂 I wonder if he’ll somehow use this in the next couple of days 🙄
As for her lunch and saying about it being ‘slightly’ burnt, I’ve never seen her do a cooked meal that wasn’t burnt yet 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
See polly with dick head does she travel with him to make sure she gets paid.
I wonder what he actually got after her fees and his expenses? 😂
---
Shame that dog didn't go for him, wrestle him to the ground and rip his syrup off!

---
Strange that, I thought he had a 'bad wrist'? As for saying he had 'health anxiety' what a tosser!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oo I’m off to follow!
---
Follow me and enter my giveaway! Yeah, giving away tit that you've been gifted and don't want!

Has she had more filler pumped in her face? It reminds me of those masks from Bo'Selecta!

View attachment 1995799
Very sad. She used to look much nicer without all the filler. Her lips look awful. She really loves herself and thinks she is something else!

• Sick
I wonder what he actually got after her fees and his expenses? 😂
I just thought that. No wonder he’s skint. No regular work but having to pay both a publicist and a management company. Off Limits definitely saw him coming 😂 Gets barely any ‘work’ from them but they’ll still be taking a commission from any work he/Polly finds themselves I’d imagine. I mean it’s embarrassing to have to hire a publicist in the first place but if it wasn’t for her, the only ‘work’ he would have had in the last few months, would be the occasional ad he’s done on insta. Fortunately doesn’t seem like she has contacts with the BBC though 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'I've got health anxiety' and laughs 🤔 my work colleague has health anxiety and I have watched how much she has struggled this week over a number of things and tried my best to support her as she's sobbed on my shoulder and he's laughing as if it's all a big joke. He actually turns my stomach with the lies he spins to create a narrative for his social media accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
'I've got health anxiety' and laughs 🤔 my work colleague has health anxiety and I have watched how much she has struggled this week over a number of things and tried my best to support her as she's sobbed on my shoulder and he's laughing as if it's all a big joke. He actually turns my stomach with the lies he spins to create a narrative for his social media accounts.
You sound like such a supportive colleague. I’m sure she really appreciated it ❤ prick has no idea what anxiety truly feels like

• Heart
We all called this. She’s so desperate to get to 300k. No way will she gain thousands of genuine followers by doing a skincare giveaway. Does she forget we saw what good care she takes of her skin whilst she’s been on her numerous holidays in the last year, especially the state of her in the Maldives. She is as deluded as her ‘TV star’ husband. When you’ve got people like Rebecca ‘drugs mule’ Somerville and Talia ‘attention seeking’ Oatway have over 340k followers each on Insta, it really shows just how irrelevant Flappy is. Funny how she never asked if there was a glitch with Insta when she lost her 3,000 ‘followers’. It’s almost like she wasn’t that surprised 🤔😂
It's all be bit bleeping sad, isn't it ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.