Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long day? duck off you bone idle prick! From what i saw they didn't actually start filming til gone 11 am and were done by 3.30 and judging by Laura's comment he mostly pissed about. Bet she has begged itv to never make her work with him again now just waiting for the spud to completely ignore him in the morning because he has no idea who he is as he's never there

• Heart
Reactions: 19
and every year he begs for SCD 😂. He could never cope with the hours required to do a show like that. He’s ‘worked’ one day this week and he’s carrying on like he’s the most in demand z lister ever 🙄 bleeping desperate workshy twit 😡
Absolutely. He definitely couldn't do SCD, it would be far too much work for him. And imagine some poor pro having to tolerate him.
Plus he would tell the judges to mark him higher, like he did when he was in the DOI audience peering around Holly, and shouting at the panel. Idiot. Talentless idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely. He definitely couldn't do SCD, it would be far too much work for him. And imagine some poor pro having to tolerate him.
Plus he would tell the judges to mark him higher, like he did when he was in the DOI audience peering around Holly, and shouting at the panel. Idiot. Talentless idiot.
All he will get on TV are scraps at £250 hospitality booking slots. And that'll end and fizzle out as he's in his mid-30s & didn't make it........

She's the same , gormless rubbish posted online grifted rubbish & secondhand primark anoraks 🤣💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tattle bingo on his dinner table guests....

Polly Parrot
The couple from holiday who they met up with the other night at the Ivy
Dapper Dan wedding photogher drug dealing man
Orchard care home (she won't be able to resist rubbing shoulders who other z listers)

Anymore?
His boxer mate
Defo not Chris Hughes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Little bit of (probably not exciting) tea for you...

I went up north this week to meet up with friends who know this bellend, obvs he was brought up and one of the girls I was brunching with told me she went on a hen doo with his then girlfriend from scunthorpe, she was lovely, down to earth, really liked Nanny QVC 🤢 buuuutttt when be got on the X factor and to judges houses he rang her to say "I really like you but I need to focus on my career so we need to break up"

I mean.... fair enough but, Where's your career gotten you carrot 🤣🤣

Selling your soul for gummy ads, eyeballs in debt and a coke/drink problem. Great career 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

I went up north this week to meet up with friends who know this bellend, obvs he was brought up and one of the girls I was brunching with told me she went on a hen doo with his then girlfriend from scunthorpe, she was lovely, down to earth, really liked Nanny QVC 🤢 buuuutttt when be got on the X factor and to judges houses he rang her to say "I really like you but I need to focus on my career so we need to break up"

Selling your soul for gummy ads, eyeballs in debt and a coke/drink problem. Great career 😅
That’s brilliant tea 😂 bet he got nanny qvc to call her to break the news as he’s an xfactor star now he can’t possibly call himself and end it the sensitive soul 😂

• Haha

She had a lucky escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Christ I bet she is pleased that she received that phone call then as looking at the loser now she had a very lucky escape
#bestnewsever
@plattyjoobs - great minds 🤣🤣

• Haha
I know relationships don't always last... but imagine that being why your dumped "your career" poor lass, from what the girls were saying she's happy and married with her own family now and most likely regrets ever being associated with him 🤣

Roll on 18 months time when LF leaves him and they both sell their versions to OK magazines, his will be I'm gay but I've hidden it but my mum always knew...hers will be, he was a coke fuelled deadbeat dad that isolated me from my friends and family but I'm raising his son (s) you never know.. might pop out another one before the divorce!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Feel sorry for the flooring guy fitting NannyQVC floor. Bet she chewed his ear off about Emmerdale and the other shite she sprouts.
Bet he knows all abt her weeds as well!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Feel sorry for the flooring guy fitting NannyQVC floor. Bet she chewed his ear off about Emmerdale and the other shite she sprouts.
Bet he knows all abt her weeds as well!
Can’t believe she was complaining about having to make them a cuppa all day! Ffs woman he’s doing you a good job least you can do is offer him a drink poor man

• Haha
I just thought that. No wonder he’s skint. No regular work but having to pay both a publicist and a management company. Off Limits definitely saw him coming 😂 Gets barely any ‘work’ from them but they’ll still be taking a commission from any work he/Polly finds themselves I’d imagine. I mean it’s embarrassing to have to hire a publicist in the first place but if it wasn’t for her, the only ‘work’ he would have had in the last few months, would be the occasional ad he’s done on insta. Fortunately doesn’t seem like she has contacts with the BBC though 👍🏻
Do we think Polly bought the tickets and everyone on the table will be her clients?
---
'I've got health anxiety' and laughs 🤔 my work colleague has health anxiety and I have watched how much she has struggled this week over a number of things and tried my best to support her as she's sobbed on my shoulder and he's laughing as if it's all a big joke. He actually turns my stomach with the lies he spins to create a narrative for his social media accounts.
He doesn’t have work anxiety, more like work allergy!

• Haha
Do we think Polly bought the tickets and everyone on the table will be her clients?
---

He doesn’t have work anxiety, more like work allergy!
If you look at her insta, seems Polly only has 2 actual clients, so definitely not her clients filling the table 😂 That’s why she’s able to get Ra-Ra all these 5 mins appearances cos she only has him and one other client to deal with 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.