Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he post a picture like this? He must realise anyone looking at it can see that Leo is desperately trying to get away from him and back to his mum or is he really that oblivious to it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Dad of the year back home and back at the gym instead of spending quality time with Leo who obviously isn’t at nursery today 👍🏻

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So that’s Billy Butlins breaking the gym rules! Pretty sure children wouldn’t be allowed in there.

Reactions: 25
Wtf is she wearing and hello fresh god she’s really struggling to get decent jobs 👍Shows he’s completely lying as usual about his wrist must be great get a doctors appointment on tap stupid twit.No word from the witch wishing her grandson happy birthday such a odd family set up these lot .View attachment 1991738
About as home-made as a frozen pizza ffs - am I being a witch or does it actually deserve a Mum/Wife of the year badge for being home-made when you get the ingredients / portions / step-by-step guide already done for you?

I'd be about as proud of one of these meals as I would be if I had managed to bring a McDonald's home before the McFlurry melted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Celebrity and tv personality? In his dreams 😂
It was the works regularly with Cancer Research and Teenage Cancer Trust that made me laugh. If he worked with them regularly we’d all know about it cos he’d be bleating on about it on Insta. Plus his mothers skin cancer scare. So why do him and his missus fry themselves in oil whenever they’re in the sun and then proceed to show their sun damaged skin and sunburn on social media 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Fakey was gloating when he first saw this thread title? Gloating that it was Flapz getting it in the neck & not him - probably giving her a dig about it. Loving husband that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he's back at the gym lifting weights. What a miracle about his weak wrist? The amount of lies that come out of this idiot's mouth. It will all catch up with him.

334253448_928882078133900_3637187639408582517_n.jpg

---
Just look at that child. He can't get away from him quick enough. You can see him wriggling away and about to stretch out his arms to his mum. Something's dead off here. Children aren't stupid. They pick up a lot on adult's behaviour. Just look at how Freddie acts around him - like he's 'walking on egg shells' all the time and doesn't look comfortable. I can imagine him to be a right horrible bastard behind closed doors.

Anyway, what gym allows kids inside?

334069052_1240884513472032_2401839943678306932_n.jpg

---
And if you went there Fakey, you'd get the bleep Award!

333613100_871881887443736_4640344399576282041_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember that for any unsold table tickets, they were gonna be given out random to anyone who donated. I think that’s where all his have gone as they knew none would sell after so long and have given people notice that they have ‘won’ a honorary place at the table of doom🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember that for any unsold table tickets, they were gonna be given out random to anyone who donated. I think that’s where all his have gone as they knew none would sell after so long and have given people notice that they have ‘won’ a honorary place at the table of doom🥴
It’s tonight isn’t it? I can’t wait to see this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's even put up on Vinted that black dress she wore now to that event they went to. Seriously, they must be skint af.

Screenshot_20230302-124826~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s tonight isn’t it? I can’t wait to see this!
Im sure he’ll brief the table of randoms before he films to tell them they need to act like super fans.
Maybe they’ll even bring out those paid super fans from the red carpet event last year

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im sure he’ll brief the table of randoms before he films to tell them they need to act like super fans.
Maybe they’ll even bring out those paid super fans from the red carpet event last year
Clipboards and pens at the ready 🤣🤣

• Haha
If Polly is there, she’ll be handing out signed photos of him 🙄😂🤢
---
She's even put up on Vinted that black dress she wore now to that event they went to. Seriously, they must be skint af.

View attachment 1998330
As her selling point, I’m surprised she’s not put in the details the fact she wore it to the NTAs and you can see photos of her on the red carpet in it 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The couple who they met on holiday and Polly being there tonight is my bet and if Soapy Su could I reckon she’d be first one there too 😆

• Haha
So she orders crap marks it up by x 4 and that’s what he calls hard work.Both getting on my nerves he’s just of the scale for being one big ick.Yesterday that Laura shared one photo he never stops invading people privacy.
341CADFA-3F5B-4870-AC80-C43B88A934FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.